Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Palin.. no words to describe this idoit!!

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Palin.. no words to describe this idiot!!

So she waits to the day of the memorial to make a statement & she uses facebook??!! What a piece of work!!

Sarah Palin: "America's Enduring Strength" from Sarah Palin on Vimeo.
    Last edited by Carloscda; 01-12-2011 at 12:50 PM.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Carloscda View Post
    Palin.. no words to describe this idoit!!
    What about 'idiot'?

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If this fucking cunt doesn't know better than to use the term "blood libel" to refer to herself, maybe she should ask her good buddy Bill PNAC Kristol about it. The term has a specific meaning and it's got nothing to do with her sick vanity campaign.
    It's amazing she takes days to come up something, gets to take advice and since it's written she gets to avoid any problems of getting it out her mouth and she still comes up with this shit.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    What about 'idiot'?
    insipid
    insufferable
    demented
    crazy
    insane
    bananas
    crackbrained
    daft
    delirious
    deranged
    flipped out
    foolish
    frenzied
    hysterical
    idiotic
    in the ozone
    lunatic
    mad
    maniacal
    manic
    non compos mentis
    nutty as a fruitcake
    out of one's gourd
    out of one's tree
    psycho
    psychopathic
    psychotic
    schizoid
    unbalanced
    unglued
    unhinged
    unsound
    whacko

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    At the risk of ending up on a right wing blog can I suggest 'Cuntbag'?

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Why is she talking like a third grade teacher?

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    urr um I posted this allready in another thread. Oh well.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The division between 'individual' and 'society' isn't as clean cut as she would like to think.

Yes, individuals are responsible for their actions; but, they live in a society and are also conditioned by cultural, politcal, economic and social factors. We are acted upon by the collective, whether we like it or not.
    The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Sheep Pen Emperor
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Everything's a publicity stunt/photo op/promotional piece for this bitch. I'd think even the dumbest among us could easily agree on that now. Well, I can't speak for Gar and Brian, but still...
    Twistin' by the pool.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That she waited four days and then issued such a delicately calibrated and polished statement also displayed a trait not normally associated with the former Alaska governor: discipline.

http://host.madison.com/ct/news/arti...cc4c002e0.html
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

I have to admit I didn't know what the term meant. I do now though.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_libel
    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's especially appalling given the fact that many of the dead and injured here happened to be Jewish.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant? NO WAY. No politician would ever admit that...ever. She'll spend hours & hours trying different excuses for explaining why the term is relevant to the Saturday shootings or current climate.

I wish she'd just come out & admit she didn't know. That way I won't have to see her on TV the next 2 weeks explaining it off.

I'm really tired of this family. They've made enough money now to live very comfortably the rest of their lives. Please go away now.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    What if Palin didn't actually know what it meant? (what I'm guessing here) She just had heard the term before & thought it would be a catchy phrase to insert here. How does she spin it now? Does she come out and actually admit she didn't know what it truly meant?
    Sometime in the early eighties, a bunch of us were sitting around watching a Cheech y Chong movie on cable, which was still pretty new at the time. The parents were off partying themselves, leaving us free and completely unsupervised. At one point in the film, Cheech starts singing "My sca-rotum!" to the Knack's "My Sharona". No big deal, but for the next three days one of my friend's little brothers runs around screaming "My sca-rotum!" at every opportunity, clearly with no clue as to what a scrotum was. In any event, the kid's mom overhead one of his little performances, and was understandably aghast at such language coming from her adorable child. When asked where he heard such language, the kid said "TV". To make a long story short, for a while, my friend was not allowed to have people over to watch cable tv, and certainly wasn't allowed to watch cable without a parent in the room.

So citing this as an example, much like the parents that failed in their responsibility to look after their youngest child properly, I expect Palin to somehow turn around and blame the media for her ignorance.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    So citing this as an example, much like the parents that failed in their responsibility to look after their youngest child properly, I expect Palin to somehow turn around and blame the media for her ignorance.
    From King Of The Hill.

Peggy Hill was explaining to her son Bobby that "the media has tricked me into thinking big feet on women is a bad thing".

Bobby replies innocently "Who? Who in the media tricked you?"

Obviously she couldn't answer.

I'll just side with Dale Gribble..."I blame the media blamers."

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    And now out of all people Sharon Angle is coming to her defense!

She must have forgotten about all those youtube videos with her giving speeches about second amendment remedies?!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sadaist View Post
    From King Of The Hill.

Peggy Hill was explaining to her son Bobby that "the media has tricked me into thinking big feet on women is a bad thing".

Bobby replies innocently "Who? Who in the media tricked you?"

Obviously she couldn't answer.

I'll just side with Dale Gribble..."I blame the media blamers."
    Back when Dennis Miller was still funny, he made a terrific point about media influencing teenagers:

"If your child is capable of being influenced by anything that comes out of Gene Simmon's mouth, then you aren't doing your job as a fucking parent."

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Enlighten me, Chef, when was Dennis Miler ever funny?

What I would have loved Palin to address is the mental health system in this crumbling country. Instead of ass smoke blowing of everyone has a right to say what the want in a democratic society rhetoric I'd love for her to tour a state run mental hospital and see what goes on in such places. I'd love to know Arizona's (or Alaska) State requirement for a mental health worker - the degree of education, the internship, the hours of experience with dealing with such people like our dear Jared to see where in the fuck we/they went wrong. I'm not blaming them but everyone seems to have this mindset of missing Jared's warning signs and that there was time to do something about them.

Right now the system is inept.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Enlighten me, Chef, when was Dennis Miler ever funny?

It's not whether he is funny or not. It's those rare occasions you actually get the obscure reference to some medieval characters mother-in-law.

"OMG! I got that one!"

...and then you laugh.

Livin it up!!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Shes right you know. She makes a lot of sense. We need more americans like her, fighting for freedom.
    Van Halen 1986-1996, 2004: 80 Million sold and counting!!!

Van Who Again? 2007 : UNDERSOLD, OVERRATED FAILURES!!!

Owned bitches:

Bueno Boob
    Prikk
    Billl Limpburgh
    Dickdfresh
    Matt Wite
    Shaun Ponsonby
    Wawazass
    Sole Reeper
    and any other Rothtard faggit that tries to deny that REAL Van Halen is SAMMY HAGAR!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    U.S. Jewish leaders slam Sarah Palin's blood libel accusation
    NJDC, Jewish Funds for Justice say choice of phrase inappropriate, ADL say term 'blood libel' is 'fraught with pain in Jewish history.'
    By Natasha Mozgovaya

United States Jewish leaders condemned Wednesday Sarah Palin's statement comparing the accusations against her in the wake of the shooting attack on Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords to blood libel, a centuries-old claim that Jews use the blood of Christian children in religious rites.

The National Jewish Democratic Council (NJDC) President and CEO David A. Harris said in a statement. "Perhaps Sarah Palin honestly does not know what a blood libel is, or does not know of their horrific history; that is perhaps the most charitable explanation we can arrive at in explaining her rhetoric today."

"This [blood libel] is of course a particularly heinous term for American Jews, given that the repeated fiction of blood libels are directly responsible for the murder of so many Jews across centuries -- and given that blood libels are so directly intertwined with deeply ingrained anti-Semitism around the globe, even today", Harris added.

President of Jewish Funds for Justice Simon Greer said in a statement that "the term 'blood libel' is not a synonym for 'false accusation.' It refers to a specific falsehood perpetuated by Christians about Jews for centuries, a falsehood that motivated a good deal of anti-Jewish violence and discrimination. Unless someone has been accusing Ms. Palin of killing Christian babies and making matzoh from their blood, her use of the term is totally out-of-line."

"In the past two months, Ms. Palin and Glenn Beck, the most well-known media personalities on Fox News, have abused two of the most tragic episode in the history of the Jewish people: the Holocaust and the blood libel," Greer said, adding "in addition, Roger Ailes, the head of the Fox News channel, referred to the executives at NPR as 'Nazis.' Perhaps the popular news channel has such an ingrained victim mentality that it identifies with one of the most persecuted minorities in human history. But the Jewish community does not appreciate their identification, which only serves to denigrate the very real pain so many Jews have suffered because of anti-Semitic violence. It is clear that Fox News has a Jewish problem."

"But it is worth pointing out that it was Rep. Giffords herself who first objected to Ms. Palin’s map showing her district in the crosshairs," Greer said

Giffords, who is Jewish, is in critical condition after she was shot in the head during an attack in Tucson, Arizona last week. Six other people were killed by suspected gunman Jared Lee Loughner, 22.

In the wake of the attack, Palin has come under criticism for her aggressive political style, including setting up a website called "Take Back the 20," which included a map of the United States with cross hairs on congressional districts of Democratic candidates she had singled out for defeat.

Anti-Defamation League National Director Abraham Foxman said in a statement that "Palin has every right to defend herself against these kinds of attacks, and we agree with her that the best tradition in America is one of finding common ground despite our differences."

"In response to this tragedy we need to rise above partisanship, incivility, heated rhetoric, and the business-as-usual approaches that are corroding our political system and tainting the atmosphere in Washington and across the country," Foxman said, adding "still, we wish that Palin had not invoked the phrase 'blood-libel' in reference to the actions of journalists and pundits in placing blame for the shooting in Tucson on others. While the term 'blood-libel' has become part of the English parlance to refer to someone being falsely accused, we wish that Palin had used another phrase, instead of one so fraught with pain in Jewish history."

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/...ation-1.336653

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I just caught something in that. So the crosshairs were on a district not actually on her?

Oh for fuck sakes. You talk about reaching even further into complete bull shit.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I just caught something in that. So the crosshairs were on a district not actually on her?

Oh for fuck sakes. You talk about reaching even further into complete bull shit.
    Right...because there's SUCH a huge difference in putting a target over the specific district of the Congressman/woman you want taken out, rather than her actual FACE....even YOU can't be that thick.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or a third grader for that matter?

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She's an insufferable cunt. The sad thing is that a sizable minority of the population (unwashed masses) still sort of takes this bitch seriously...

MR mutha FUCKER
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Third grade level audience ?
    “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and i ask again......

is there a LEGITIMATE reason (barring ass and legs)
    that anyone bothers to listen to this woman??

She doesn't just make women look bad,
    she makes HUMANS look bad.....
    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow.

Sarah Palin is like a gift that keeps on giving...even when nobody asks her to.

Strictly boilerplate conservative fodder far as content went, chock full of the usual words and phrases: "Reagan", "God's guidance", "9/11" and "praying". All of which have been overused by GOP candiates to the point where they have virtually no resonance.

Interesting that she mentioned "talk radio" and "maps of swing districts". I assume she (or, more likely, someone who works for her) has been paying attention to the numerous radio shows that made note of her crosshairs-on-opponents campaign images. Clearly she must be aware of the public perceptions, fair or not, regarding the comparisons between her campaign actions and the dark irony of recent events.

Is it just me, or does she come off like she's trying to address her base in a manner that instructs them not to shoot people [Palin] disagrees with? I guess even she realizes her hardcore supporters are a few bricks shy of a full load and need to be told that the right to bear arms doesn't include the right to kill people who differ with them politically.

If she really had a significant degree of respect for Giffords, she could have perhaps best demonstrated that by keeping her mouth shut.

Anyone still think she's got a lock on the 2012 Repub WH nomination now?
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Kill A Commie For Mommy
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Terry View Post
    If she really had a significant degree of respect for Giffords, she could have perhaps best demonstrated that by keeping her mouth shut.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Apparently former BCE scriptwriter (Nixon era) and current ABC/Disney mediawhore Diane Sawyer pronounced Palin's anti-semitic dumbassery as "almost presidential".

Geezus tits on a nuclear powered pogo stick.

Rice Cooker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    because most of her supporters have completed the 3rd grade...

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    At the risk of ending up on a right wing blog can I suggest 'Cuntbag'?
    Yes, please do. Corruption undercuts noble thoughts ... should be at the for thought when mentioning Palin.
    Corruption comes in many forms, including ethical intelligence.
    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckleboner View Post
    ...on the 5th attempt.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If she feels it's unfair she is getting the blame for the actions extremist maybe she could take some advice from muslims.

Feeding My Addiction
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    If she feels it's unfair she is getting the blame for the actions extremist maybe she could take some advice from muslims.
    Oh man, I would PAY to be present at that interview.

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Anyone notice the Teleprompter that was reflected on her glasses? What a fucking hypocrite!

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by BITEYOASS View Post
    Anyone notice the Teleprompter that was reflected on her glasses?
    That wasn't a teleprompter. It was a tv set in her living room showing a rerun of Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader, which even though being watched for a second time, still managed to stump her entire family.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    She's talking down to the comprehension level of her intended audience...ie. Liberals.

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by knuckleboner View Post
    Her supporters didn't need to be told the reality of the situation. You and most other liberals did, though.

Thread Information