X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VanHalenFan5150
    Sniper
    • Oct 2009

Videos of my band

These aren't really special, and they don't have a lot of music value, but they're pretty cool I think. Enjoy.

Total wank...

Trying out the drums...

Me playing Eruption...

And here's a bonus. Me and the rest of the Electric Guitar students at my school performing Carol of the Bells by Trans Siberian Orchestra!

Note: Please watch in 480P, it REALLY makes a difference!
    Last edited by VanHalenFan5150; 01-16-2011, 07:04 PM.
    Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.
  • Dan
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Damn,Now We Know Your Name.

Sweet As Playing.
    First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
      Sniper
      • Oct 2009

I've told you guys my name before. I don't think it really matters. (: My real name could be Feely McGroin for all you know.
      Reading Crazy From the Heat in four hours flat, in a cramped RV, on the return trip of a 3,000+ mile family outing to New Jersey is an enlightening experience you'll never forget.

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

Hey, if you're not using that sweet blue guitar behind you against the wall.............................

oh hey, you get that envelope I sent out to you yet? Just wanna make sure it got there okay.
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
          Sniper
          • Oct 2009

Yeah man, I got it yesterday. I posted on your profile saying I got it. Thanks so much bro, it's an excellent addition to my collection. My parents were a little suspicious as to where I got them...

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Ok,Mr Feely McGroin.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Cool playing VanHalenFan5150,you are way better than me

(by the by,on the second vid,i can totally see your butt,just saying ya know..)
              I really love you baby, I love what you've got
              Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                Sniper
                • Oct 2009

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
                Cool playing VanHalenFan5150,you are way better than me

(by the by,on the second vid,i can totally see your butt,just saying ya know..)
                Thanks for looking! I was later arrested for crack possesion...

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Since these types of threads usually evolve into a discussion about musical gear, I have moved a handful of them out of House Of Music to Gear Street, where they belong.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 01-17-2011, 02:56 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                    Sniper
                    • Oct 2009

Thanks man, didn't think it really applied to the Gear Street section however. But cool, thanks again. Hope you guys like the videos.

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

ALWAYS happy to watch a vid of somebody playing....

nice job dude.....

Comment

• VanHalenFan5150
                        Sniper
                        • Oct 2009

Thanks again. I don't think my playing was up to par, however, but it was definitely a better take out of the three I did. Don't forget to check out my band's page on Facebook at : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zxypho...1581034?v=wall

Comment

Working...