ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
    i'm shocked (and hurt) he doesn't have a website so we could keep tabs on all that is ace.........if i wanted to.
    On the contrary, you'll find ace's myspace page HERE. Next time, please attempt to be more careful of what you wish for.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

i'm shocked (and hurt) he doesn't have a website so we could keep tabs on all that is ace.........if i wanted to.
      His "record label" sent me a cease and desist order and shut down my "fan site".
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
        On the contrary, you'll find ace's myspace page HERE. Next time, please attempt to be more careful of what you wish for.
        so now, he should have some type of "hyperlink" and every time he posts we would just see somethin' like "ace had something to say, if you care what he said, follow this liknk" and it would direct away from this wonderful board to his myspace page....bring that up at the next mod retreat (that's in ecuador this year, right?)
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

so now, he should have some type of "hyperlink" and every time he posts we would just see somethin' like "ace had something to say, if you care what he said, follow this liknk" and it would direct away from this wonderful board to his myspace page....bring that up at the next mod retreat (that's in ecuador this year, right?)
          I believe he used to have a link in his sig. For all the talk of attention whoring that goes on, it's a bit surprising that to his credit (not to mention to the major relief of everyone) he doesn't feature one currently.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Cato
            I check out this thread first every morning. is it just me?

me too, although i preferred it when the midget was in the band.

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

....but the midget blew fire on him from 3 feet away and Ace sent him to the ICU........thank God that Ace's blubber acts as a natural fire "retardant", he didn't receive a scratch.
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Comment

• Hardrock69
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2005

Lemme guess....he took lessons from this guy?

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Ace= the new Joe Thudner?
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

<div><embed style='display:inline;' quality='high' wmode='transparent' id='FlashDiv' FlashVars='songId=79094409&pid=8353119255679204518 ' AllowScriptAccess='always' src='http://www.myspace.com/music/song-embed?songid=79094409&getSwf=true' width='400' height='77'/><p>Find more artists like <a target='_blank' href='/acediamondexperience/music/albums/13325427?ap=1&songid=79094409'>Ace Diamond Experience</a> at <a target='_blank' href='http://www.myspace.com/music'> Myspace Music </a></p></div>
                      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                        Lemme guess....he took lessons from this guy?

that has to be a troll. i refuse to believe anyone could be THAT stupid.

Comment

• kwame k
                          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                          • Feb 2008

Here he is playing Iron Man by Black Sabbath....the part where he says, "What Zakk Wylde does here is"
                          If we didn't know for a "fact" Ace was nurtured, I'd swear this is his son!!!!!

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoIlvmIfTd8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoIlvmIfTd8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Comment

• kwame k
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            that has to be a troll. i refuse to believe anyone could be THAT stupid.
                            Who Ace or his "son"?

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

why are you doing this to me? what did i do to deserve it? MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                                ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Originally posted by kwame k
                                <object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoIlvmIfTd8?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uoIlvmIfTd8?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>
                                "Everyone know's what you are playing" i have no clue what the fuck he was playing
                                I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                                Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

Working...