ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Unchainme
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Apr 2005

I could respect it more under different circumstances chef.

If this was say, I don't know, some 15 year old kid posting some subpar work, really, really wanting feedback on his stuff, and generally wasn't going out of his way to be attention whoring, making up bullshit stories in other threads and then trying to make threats against other members. I'd be more receptive and try to maybe even help the guy out a bit

Ace? Is a tool, and has done all those aforementioned things before. I don't believe he has earned or deserves any respect on this board, and if it were up to me, dude would have been gone long, long a go.

And tell me why exactly I should allow him the privilege of him being allowed to post in his own little lame thread, when he has in the past spammed many a thread in various parts of the forum? I recall in a religious thread a while back, where people like Sesh and others were having some serious theological discussions, he runs in and posts all this gibberish about being a satan worshipper, and all there stupid ass pictures in there and immediately turns the thread into talking about him, rather than the topic at hand.

In terms of his "music"? It's..the epitome of lame. I believe I played my little brother one of his tunes, and me and him could not stop laughing at how pathetic it was.

The image he tries to place on himself is also rather sad as well, reminds me of when a little kid would pretend he's a firefighter, a doctor, racecar driver...except with Ace, he thinks he's some sort of pseudo "metal" band member. Except, he's in his 30's....leaches of the gov't....and is overweight. Also, his particular image, isn't even cool in an ironic sense (Steel Panther), it's rather cringe-worthy.
    Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

I believe it's called Delusions of Grandeur or Grandiose Delusions........

His "Record Company" is some guy, probably in his mother's basement.

Being in "The Studio" is really just recording home demos like we all do.

His "Label" 2 guys trying to make a buck off of morons like Ace.

Couldn't get out of his "Record Contract" and had "Creative Differences" with his "Label".......2 guys in their Mother's basement and Ace was bound to a 2 "Album" deal.......classic Ace

Yet to hear Ace talk, you'd think he was on Warner Brothers recording at The Record Plant.

It's sad really....text book case but sad!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Unchainme
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Apr 2005

BTW, dude's started this same damn thread at least two times before.

people wern't biting the first two times, why start another?

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme

...and if it were up to me, dude would have been gone long, long a go.

And tell me why exactly I should allow him the privilege...
          1. That's correct, it isn't up to you. That is a decision made by the site's administrators, so deal with it.
          2. Exactly who appointed you the wherewithal to grant or allow anyone anything?

I really don't see the point of following a poster around the board and hammering him every time he makes a post, yet for some reason, you (and a few others around here) seem to feel a need to make yourself appear bigger by doing so. Here's the deal: In life, you open your mouth and get judged by your comments. Sometimes you win, more often you lose, but at least people learn who you are and where you stand. As a result, there isn't any need to chase certain folks around and ridicule them to inflate your own sense of self, as your own actions speak for themselves.

This same thing applies to others, too. Yep, ace is a complete and utter dick. But believe it or not, the world doesn't require you to go about pointing this out, as it is abundantly and redundantly obvious. That you would feel a need to be compelled to do so is nothing short of odd. I firmly believe in the old adage that when you make negative comments about a person, you tell people more about yourself than the person you describe.

There is a time and place for going after the guy, like when he gets on one of his rolls about being a peg-legged, one-balled albino Indian, catching fish by hand (most likely from a box of Mrs. Paul's or the Gorton Fisherman), curing AIDs with a tube of Crest and living in a tepee that coincidentally looks very much like a trailer. Then, all gloves are off and he's fair game for anyone with half a joke, as the guy is a walking punchline. Until then, save your material for that time, which according to the laws of probability will be coming up any time soon. To me, this particular thread is waaaay too much of an obvious target.

And even if you think his music blows, he should still be allowed the dignity to present it, just like everyone else.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Come on guys, chillax. Aces' music is about bringing people together.

Maybe Ace might have to borrow from Obama and have a home-made mead summit. I'd be scared.
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by sadaist
                Come on guys, chillax. Aces' noise is about bringing your head and a wall together.
                yup
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

why? your thread is shit, as is your "Demos" that you've posted here time and time again, moreso than chinese spammers on a slow day at work.

dude, you're an attention whore, and not even a funny one (paging joe thunder) at that.

I RIDE THE RIDE, bitch.
                  eat a dick then go fuck yourself.
                  eat 'em and smile, cocksucker!
                  Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                  When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                  "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ace diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
                      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      I guess I gotta listen to this crap later, but don't get mad ace if i don't like it...
                      i promise...........(finger's crossed behind my back)

"It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Unchainme
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ace diamond
                        Grammar fail.

And dude, who are you to come and out, and insult me?

-You're blind
                        -You've claimed in the past to have only one ball, to be an eunuch, to have had a small penis.
                        -You're fat
                        -You don't have a college education
                        -You're unemployed and suckle off the gov't teet, taking away valuable money from potential people in dire need of it
                        -Your music sucks.
                        -You're an obnoxious retard, hated by pretty much everyone on this board.

Really, I don't even have to come up with anything all that interesting to insult you with. Your sad, pathetic, existence speaks for itself.
                        Last edited by Unchainme; 01-27-2011, 09:32 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

seriously? i'm gonna post on page two? fuck me

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Folks count your blessings .

If someone else on this board did music, you could be listening to Jem does Branigan covers.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

bullshit. don't click poopy links. stfu estaban

Comment

• ace diamond
                                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

wah, wah, wah, I'm a big whiny crybaby bitch.......
                                ain't that the fucking truth......
                                Last edited by ace diamond; 01-27-2011, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Working...