ok, folks........this is the ace diamond show!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave's Bitch
    ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

im feeling kinda humanitarian today.You gotta admit it takes balls (or ball,from what i've read) to post his own stuff up here
    I really love you baby, I love what you've got
    Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• Unchainme
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Apr 2005

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
      im feeling kinda humanitarian today.You gotta admit it takes balls (or ball,from what i've read) to post his own stuff up here
      Dudes thirsting for attention, which I what I read into it.

Don't know why he posted these here. No one of this board can stand him.

Maybe he should try another board.
      Last edited by Unchainme; 01-28-2011, 11:28 AM.
      Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
        ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I dont think i ever actually spoke to Ace before so im going off this thread only.I dunno i just think it's pretty cool to post your own stuff here is all.I mean i often play around recording my lil guitar jams but fuck would i want to post em here.I admire his bottle i guess

mmkay

Comment

• Unchainme
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Apr 2005

I dont think i ever actually spoke to Ace before so im going off this thread only.I dunno i just think it's pretty cool to post your own stuff here is all.I mean i often play around recording my lil guitar jams but fuck would i want to post em here.I admire his bottle i guess

mmkay
          I actually wouldn't mind hearing yours .

Ace has indeed done this before, and just ask Kwame here about the guy.

Comment

• kwame k
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Feb 2008

He's harmless but annoying.........

Posting your music here is a great idea and interesting to hear what some of the members come up with but........it's all in how it's presented.

Ace makes it sound like we're all eagerly awaiting his masterpieces....we're not and as has been mentioned, he's posted this stuff before.

If the guy would just quit bullshitting himself and actually work at his "craft" he could make some decent mindless pseudo-punk. Disposable for sure but at least you could listen to it.
            In Ace's world he still thinks that playing a "gig" is playing an open mic night, fer Christ's sake!
            Originally posted by vandeleur
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
              ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

So it is a case of same shit different day,i follow you,thanks kwame (dont think we have ever spoke either, Im DB,Nice to meet you)

and to give you an idea of my lil jams unchainme,I thought i come up with a bad ass riff the other day.Turns out i stole it from black sabbath

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

So it is a case of same shit different day,i follow you,thanks kwame (dont think we have ever spoke either, Im DB,Nice to meet you)

and to give you an idea of my lil jams unchainme,I thought i come up with a bad ass riff the other day.Turns out i stole it from black sabbath
                everybody does that

Listen to The Strokes "last night" and Tom Petty's "american girl".

Just got to keep practicing, like everything else in life.

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                  ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

I look at it this way,i just taught myself about half of Megalomania.Moderate it slightly and i got poisons talk dirty to me .1 and a half songs through 1 error is pretty good in my book

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

Yep, that's pretty much the case........Nice to meet you, too!

Shit, we all do that.....there was a period where it seemed like every 3rd or 4th song was a ripoff.......when I record a riff, sometimes I'll let them sit unfinished until I figure out if I stole it from someone else
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

.....dupe.
                      Last edited by kwame k; 01-28-2011, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

What a read!!

Seems to me Unchainme has his pretty pink panties in a bunch because ol' Ace is out-attention whoring him right this minute.

Oh the horror!

Yo Ace..... I think your music sounds like utter shite. But kudos to you for doing what you love.

Roth on.
                        Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

lol. That would make a good sig.

Comment

• Unchainme
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Apr 2005

Eh, just don't think it's cool to pollute the forums with this shit. That and I don't want to lose the title .

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                              I like this album cover myself........sums up the man and his mission in life. Will work on making it better if you want to use it, Ace!
                              I really wish I could find that image of "ace" sitting on an alligator. I know I posted here someplace...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• DlocRoth
                                ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                                Eh, just don't think it's cool to pollute the forums with this shit. That and I don't want to lose the title .
                                Now we're cooking with gas.
                                Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

Working...