• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Here is a quote from one post...

Originally Posted by sheryl View Post
    Verizon has changed its tactics. It went away for a while. Now the url it points to is in the US rather than ISRAEL. The ISP is monmouth.com. The ip numbers they are using are 64.19.142.*

Verizon refuses to acknowledge this practice and Monmouth will not divulge who owns these IP numbers. It is more serious now. They are changing other tags:

Here is the changed script tag as it is served through Verizon Wireless broadband:

Here is the actual script tag on the server:

The image tags look like this:

The actual page look like this:

THIS IS SERIOUS. Trying to get thru the FCC bureaucracy.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
      The sniffer idea seems interesting. Currently, I'm only using a process explorer, so I might look into this. Thanks for the heads-up.
      Careful, judging by her posts I think she's talking about a different kind of sniffing
      ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
      Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Blaze
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

Thanks. It is a shame they closed that thread. It would seem if it was a compression across the board for wireless, more people would have noticed it. The beta sounds like code speak for a legal wiretap. It is a packetsniffer no doubt, just who is behind it.

Thanks for the heads-up. That thread did give more weight to the file.

I do not mind legal monitoring of my activities. I kind of value it, the more alphabets the better. I do have issue with stalkers.

If it is a legal tap, they are doing a piss poor job and should hire me as a consultant.

From the looks of the intelligence delivered through Google maps page and my own monitoring, I think this ninny is playing the wrong game.

When I spoke to "tech" at 3am one morning at Monmouth he discourse was not that of a professional data collector. And the same for the female that answered the phone one afternoon. He sound befuddled and she sounded scared.

They are on my radar, whoever's ever holy intentions they are.

Odd note, I just dropped an Israeli company (deltathree) and she acted like I was their last costumer. She became downright stalkerish.
        "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
        sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2005

The net is a strange and terrible place.

Comment

• Blaze
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

If someone reminds me later, I will add my observations. (Tis not the chosen moment)
            I was reassured that T-mobile was not the taking a beta test.

I was reassured that only a federal government could wire tap my phone.

I plan to bully the Monmouth, however, like the others, my "telcom" issues seem to have subsided.

I however, get bored and will tiddlywink it until satisfaction.

Good day, Mister. Good day.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

• Bob_R
              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

This thread's gone waaaay off topic.
              Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

Originally posted by Bob_R
                This thread's gone waaaay off topic.
                Like that has never happened here
                Originally posted by vandeleur
                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

security!!! there. partially on topic...
                  Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 02-02-2011, 01:34 PM. Reason: boobs
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Feb 2008

...but what type of security? Job, Social, etc........
                    E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

blanket
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Ah.......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

there ya go

Comment

Working...