Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr Walker
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jan 2004

Gotta respect a guy that walks into a new bar ready to throw a punch.
    Terry's a big boy... I'm sure his feelings aren't going to be hurt.

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Yeah......really don't need to defend Terry......and considering how many trolls come on this site, it was a valid question!
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
        Yeah......really don't need to defend Terry......and considering how many trolls come on this site, it was a valid question!
        Not only that, but whenever someone joins a site complaining about another one, it more or less should set off some alarm bells. You have to then question if they left of their own accord, or more likely were "asked" to leave.

Terry doesn't need anyone to defend him, yet if you read what he posted, he even went as far as to admit he thought it was sort of a hip thing that the new person saw the band at such an early age. Reading comprehension skills be damned, the reply was uncalled for.
        Last edited by chefcraig; 02-03-2011, 01:46 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
        ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Feb 2008

Yep......like figuring out or putting the clues together in a murder mystery....Spot the Alias!

BTW, why do people think that changing their username will change anything or improve anything here. Change yourself, first.
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Group Hug Time.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
              Group Hug Time.
              pants on this time, dan
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• kwame k
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Feb 2008

How Rude

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by 51504VH
                  So, to answer your question asshole...yes, I was only 10 years old with my 14 year old sister and all her 14 year old friends at the '83 US Fest.
                  Welcome.

Word of advice. Don't be so quick to call someone an asshole for questioning you. (Being a noob ,and all)
                  Give it a few days, you'll figure out who's an asshole or not. And btw, Terry is far from an asshole...

Originally posted by kwame k
                  Yep......like figuring out or putting the clues together in a murder mystery....Spot the Alias!

BTW, why do people think that changing their username will change anything or improve anything here. Change yourself, first.
                  Exactly!
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    pants on this time, dan
                    Dan's kiwi, he doesn't wear pants. He wears Daisy Dukes!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

a wet kiwi too
                      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• 51504VH
                        Roth Army Recruit
                        • Jan 2011

Don't be so thin skinned fellas, I would have just preferred being asked straight out " You were 10 when you saw Van Halen for the first time?" but instead I felt like it was a roundabout way of calling me a bullshitter. I'm not one for bullshitting, life's too short. If I read or took it the wrong way than I apologize for being rude which I'm usually not. It's not my fault that my sister made me go with her, the only reason that we were able to go was because it was walking distance. Like I said before, I hated Van Halen at that time because she liked them soo much. My favorite band at that time was Journey...lol. I still thank her to this day for making me go with her because they have been my all time favorite band since then. I didn't see the '84 show so, that was the only time that I saw the Original Van Halen. I saw Van Hagar at Monsters of Rock but it just wasn't Van Halen and I couldn't get into it. I have seen David Lee Roth several times tho.

I wasn't asked to leave VHND. I just got burned out on having to hear about Sammy, Michael, and Chickenfoot, I don't constantly feel like reading which singer was better, I know which one was because (Hero's, they come and go but legends, their forever). :-)

I'm not here to be negative or to stir up drama. I can't wait for the new album and tour....it's coming soon and it's gonna be big.

Peace out fellas,

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

There ya go, your first "Thanks"......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                            There ya go, your first "Thanks"......
                            there is your 1,227th

Comment

• lesfunk
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

I see no problem with calling Terry an asshole. or anyone for that matter
                              http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

Originally posted by lesfunk
                                I see no problem with calling Terry an asshole. or anyone for that matter
                                Fuckinay!
                                It would be more alarming if someone were to say that I wasn't one...

Comment

Working...