Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
Thanks for your support Ted.

I shouldn't really stoop to this level but you do realize that's five times as many as there are at Ineedtobeamodoriamnotplaying.com ?

Ah, the true sign you've hit a nerve. When you need to resort to personal info/names.

Next you'll be telling everyone how much money you drop in expensive pubs,

Let's clear up a few things, Sesh.

Needed to be a mod, and you saved our feelings? I have to laugh. Only because YOU even posted in my thread when I turned in my keys last year when I was opening the pub. How soon you forget. I said then I didn't WANT to be a mod anymore, because I'm rarely here, and if something needed moderating you guys should have someone who is more into and available. But VA and the team said no, keep being a mod, so I did because I liked my friends in the mod room [including you]

The Mod Room was the ONLY reason I even came here until Warfy's big meltdown and flappy coming to save him. The Mod Room was a blast, especially the threads about other posters. My FAVE was the Nitro Express Bullshit Thread. That was a CLASSIC.

Frankly, I don't care much for this place anymore only because I know interact with my friends here IRL, as opposed to in the mod room.

I tend to waste any spare time on the interwebs on REDDIT. Which is much funnier, much more informative, and the flames in the comments sections crack me up.

But to read YOU of all people now resorting to personal names, and bragging about money spent in pubs is weird to me. Never thought of you in a Flappo-esque way.

Trust me, I didn't give a single shit when you let the mods go. I didn't like the way VA was treated, but other than that I couldn't have cared less.

As for this place, Sarge said it was a wash $$-wise, and even ended in the black a bit for him, so it's no great feat to fund it.

As for sockfucker, he's really the only ENTERTAINING VALUE this place holds for me. As Sharkey pointed out, he's so fucking clueless it's a riot to watch him go on.

As for Angle, well has ANYONE ever met a middle-aged Lesbian that WASN'T a bitter hypocrite?

Cheers.