X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • cadaverdog
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Aug 2007

Yesterday Von and Sesh were pricks and the other douchebags were trolling the site. Today they're all hugs and kisses. You assholes aren't the RothArmy, you're Van Halen. The douchebags were on top of the world dumping threads and gang banging anyone who dared to respond negatively to your bullshit and then they were gone. Both sides start calling each other names but suddenly all is forgiven and the mangement is kissing their asses and egging them on to do the same old bullshit they did before. You idiots deserve each other.
    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Firstly Von and I are still pricks and don't you forget it.

Secondly I didn't read the rest.

It's really not compulsory for you to post in every thread every day, sometimes it's worth waiting until you have something to add. Or you could spread yourself more thinly, posting in lots of other sites too and sparing ours for your best stuff.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
        Banned
        • Nov 2013

Originally posted by cadaverdog
        How nice. All the assholes have kissed and made up. Isn't that special?
        Yesterday Von and Sesh were pricks and the other douchebags were trolling the site. Today they're all hugs and kisses. You assholes aren't the RothArmy, you're Van Halen. The douchebags were on top of the world dumping threads and gang banging anyone who dared to respond negatively to your bullshit and then they were gone. Both sides start calling each other names but suddenly all is forgiven and the mangement is kissing their asses and egging them on to do the same old bullshit they did before. You idiots deserve each other.
        Because this site sucks and is on the way out. Take out the Front Line and this place is a fucking ghost town.

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by jhale667
          Yeah, I'm getting to follow my dream - because I'm (still) busting my ass for it (in addition to also having a full-time gig
          So it's a hobby, calm down enjoy it and get it in proportion.

Without your advice I would never have put brass blocks into 2 of my guitars improving the sound on my 'hobby' album and at my 'hobby gigs' to my 'hobby' 3000 listens on YouTube or whatever it is now.

Chill please and keep up the good work but in a cool chilled relaxed way.

Hobbies are meant to be relaxing and fun not angry and challenging for that you have the job that pays for your food and rent and women.

Maybe this is just a clash of cultures...
          Last edited by Seshmeister; 01-20-2014, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• WARF's Vagina
            Banned
            • Nov 2013

this site is sinking like the titanic

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Including revenue from the 2012 reissue, Titanic earned $658,672,302 in North America and $1,526,700,000 in other countries, for a worldwide total of $2,185,372,302. It became the highest-grossing film of all time worldwide in 1998, and remained so for twelve years, until Avatar, also written and directed by Cameron, surpassed it in 2010. On March 1, 1998, it became the first film to earn more than $1 billion worldwide, and on the weekend April 13–15, 2012—a century after the original vessel's foundering—Titanic became the second film to cross the $2 billion threshold during its 3D re-release. Box Office Mojo estimates that Titanic is the fifth highest-grossing film of all time in North America when adjusting for ticket price inflation.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

And they have your pure, unadulterated idiocy to thank for it.

Everybody wins!
                ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF's Vagina
                  this site is sinking like the titanic
                  Celine Dion fan, are you?
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                    Agreed. But then again, the ONLY one to actually complain was the frozen angry lesbian, so who cares?

I'm neither angry or frozen. I simply asked for new material. You have to keep comedy fresh. Same shit, different year is boring...just aks AC/DC or Nickelshit.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

See c-dog? You are good for something besides expending internet bandwidth.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

pics or it didn't happen...
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • May 2004

Too many assholes that have been here forever have turned into whiny bitches just like you. You no longer have the numbers to gang bang the newbies (anyone that didn't join the site before you) so now you just snivel and whine about the site.
                          Shut yer cocksucker. I've mopped these floors with many nastier trolls than you, lonnng before you came along....

Ya got any music of your own you wanna post here? Didn't think so. So stop dragging your festered turd cutter across the carpet of this fine thread...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                            pics or it didn't happen...
                            Met EVH today... got.
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                              Met EVH today... got.
                              Details details !!!
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• vandeleur
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Sep 2009

Jhale ya turned up on my twitter feed today with some has been lol
                                Very cool
                                fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Working...