Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 The Show Your Work Thread - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Show Your Work Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i regret that i have no musical talents to share with you guys.
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• You can serve the coffee
      http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
        i regret that i have no musical talents to share with you guys.
        Now if we could of gotten Ace to just admit that
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• You can serve the coffee
          fine.....
          Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 05-03-2011, 07:34 PM. Reason: boobs
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• OK....how about rolling the blunts!
            E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• i have tons pre rolled in case of just such an emergency

Comment

• I always say....be prepared!

Comment

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                  i regret that i have no musical talents to share with you guys.
                  Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                  Now if we could of gotten Ace to just admit that
                  I was always under the impression he did, each time he posted links to his "work".

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Ace wasn't very musical but he was certainly entertaining
                    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

• Speaking of Ace........do you have to wear a cape now that you're a super mod?

Comment

• Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
                        Ace wasn't very musical but he was certainly entertaining
                        The man was GOD LIKE in that cape. And that GQ cover bod of his...

Calm down, Kristy...calm down.

Comment

• Got a fat fetish, Kristy?

Comment

• No, it's definitely that cape that blinds my better judgement when it comes to men. Remember, I was magician's assistant for about a year. I certainly didn't do that work for the money

Comment

• Originally posted by vandeleur

Comment

• We could cover one of the old unreleased VH tracks or a rocked up version of 'You're in the Army now'...

Comment

Working...
                                X