X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seshmeister
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Tremendous - I have someone to support in the Superbowl this year.

That is going to be a nuts day, I'm spending the weekend in Amsterdam but will back in time for the game.

Comment

• jhale667
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
      I don't want to get into a big thing on this but I have to say a couple things since you bring me up.

First up if that was in any way genuine which I doubt, don't feel bad for me the cost of running this site is literally an irrelevance to me, I spent more on a round of drinks on Friday night in a club than it cost me for a months hosting here. I do drink in expensive clubs while you are reinventing rock music in your bedroom over the weekend - horses for courses.

My role here is to hold the place in trust for the 'community' which has been here for 16 years based on it's original basis that it's all about free speech and despite the name it's not a hierarchy of rank. If ELVIS wants to call me a smug cunt then he has exactly as much say in doing that as I do in calling him that back. It's important that people talk shit to Von - in fact he likes it.

With all due respect your problem is and Ted's is and always has been that you don't know when to let something go. You are sitting shitting up your own thread for pages here as usual arguing with some fucking guy on the internet. Even my kids fucking pets don't shit where they sleep.

You've been here for 10 fucking years I don't understand why that hasn't sunk in yet. If you call someone a dick they will call you it back, if you keep doing it to someone with an infinite amount of time on their hands they will do it back - infinitely.

Also again with respect if you put music up here then I'm afraid you have to have a thick enough skin to take that maybe not every poster is going to prostrate themselves on the ground before you in worship of the new rock god. I could be wrong but I've haven't seen a huge amount of praise coming from you to other posters about their offerings over the years. That is of course the default position of most guitarists who on the whole are dicks about that kind of thing but it's something we should all try and rise above.

Finally you are not doing us a great favor here by pimping your stuff. I'm absolutely happy and delighted to help promote it to the hundreds of people that come here each day but it's kind of ungracious for anyone to imply that's why people come here.

Cheers!
      Really, dude? Actually it was genuine. But then you went there with the "Reinventing rock music"? "Worship"? What a bunch of shit, Sesh. At what point did I imply any of that? I didn't, and you know it. You knew that was bullshit AS you posted it, but whatever.
      So OK, that confirms why I won't "doing you the great favor" of posting anything from NAMM next week, or from the factory tour I've been invited on the week after, either. It'd be seen as "pimping", after all...

Cheers!
      Originally posted by conmee
      If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
      Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
      I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
      Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
      Originally posted by eddie78
      I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm sorry maybe it's just the medium of the internet and what do I know I'm probably wrong, but I'm afraid that is the way you've been coming across.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

I'm sorry maybe it's just the medium of the internet and what do I know I'm probably wrong, but I'm afraid that is the way you've been coming across.
          Yes, you are wrong. But again, not to worry - I won't post the interview I'm doing with one of my guitar heroes there (that there are mass threads about here) next week I got thanks to my (much-maligned around here) "work". Wouldn't want to "brag", right?
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

We'll somehow struggle through this complete and utter disaster and at some point, maybe not today,maybe not tomorrow but perhaps in a few years we'll recover and start to move forward again...

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

We'll somehow struggle through this complete and utter disaster and at some point, maybe not today,maybe not tomorrow but perhaps in a few years we'll recover and start to move forward again...
              M'kay, you can try to deflect, it's cool...but it's not really working. You fully know it would have been both cool and traffic-driving, and there was a time I would've LOVED to have shared it here first. But hopefully your more valuable posters Socky and Angel will be able to pick up the slack with some equally riveting content...

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I'm not going to ban people because they annoy you, that was never the way this place worked until the end if the last regime which is why I had to do what I did here.

I'm ribbing you a bit because you are maybe getting a bit up yourself, your pals should be doing that to you in the bar so I don't need to jeez...

You've already signed up elsewhere so enough of the faux loyalty bullshit.

Ironically I only got rid of the mods here to protect you and Ted's pride but I guess I was too subtle with that one.

Post whatever you want here it's the expectation of waves of gratitude that are irksome.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

I'm not going to ban people because they annoy you, that was never the way this place worked until the end if the last regime which is why I had to do what I did here.

I'm ribbing you a bit because you are maybe getting a bit up yourself, your pals should be doing that to you in the bar so I don't need to jeez...

You've already signed up elsewhere so enough of the faux loyalty bullshit.

Ironically I only got rid of the mods here to protect you and Ted's pride but I guess I was too subtle with that one.

Post whatever you want here it's the expectation of waves of gratitude that are irksome.

Again you completely (intentionally one imagines) miss the point... the people with the faux loyalty are the only ones calling for the bannings, last I checked. But hey - go ahead and try to spin it, since you've totally stuck your foot in it. Nice try, but my "signup elsewhere" preceeded the change in ownership here by years, and like here, I modded because I was asked to. And that's such bullshit, dude - you didn't "have to do what you did here" for me or Lounge, tell the truth - everyone knows you did it to placate Team Butthurt. And how's that working out for you, again?

For the record, had I been "up myself" wouldn't I have been here more often "bragging" about becoming an endorsed artist last year, ya think? But note I haven't been... barely mentioned it; because it's not something to brag about, it's an honor - that I worked for. But go ahead, brag some more about how you're "drinking in expensive pubs".
                  Last edited by jhale667; 01-20-2014, 04:03 AM.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

That's the thanx you get for being too nice to people. I would have banned those guys years ago. If David Lee Roth ever checked this site out he'd pull the rest of his hair out if he's got any left. You tried to spare their delicate feelings and this is how they treat you. You need to go all William Wallace on their asses before everybody thinks you're soft.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• jhale667
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Let's get absolutely real here - who invited you (or Sesh, or Elbow, Von, Angel, or anyone else talking shit in this thread) to NAMM this week again, Socky? Riiight. Who's footing your hotel bill to come visit them based on what, your couch dwelling - the week after? Yeah, that's what I thought.
                      Talk shit all you want, once any of you can match my work ethic - until then, STFU.

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Let's get absolutely real here - who invited you (or Sesh, or Elbow, Von, Angel, or anyone else talking shit in this thread) to NAMM this week again, Socky? Riiight. Who's footing your hotel bill to come visit them based on what, your couch dwelling - the week after? Yeah, that's what I thought.
                        Talk shit all you want, once any of you can match my work ethic - until then, STFU.

Somebody's not getting the respect they demand and now we all suck. You can't demand respect cocksucker. I don't care if Hef himself invited you to take over the mansion for him. You're an asshole. You sound like you're getting ready to bawl like a baby. This is a public forum numbnuts. Nobody needs your invitation to say anything because you're just another member here, you don't run the place even though you think you do. If you want to brag about how great you are do it and quit whining about how disrespected you are you whiney bitch.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

Hang on, everyone knows I'm the best F A T failed musician Relic around here.

Comment

• jhale667
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            Somebody's not getting the respect they demand and now we all suck. You can't demand respect cocksucker. I don't care if Hef himself invited you to take over the mansion for him. You're an asshole. You sound like you're getting ready to bawl like a baby. This is a public forum numbnuts. Nobody needs your invitation to say anything because you're just another member here, you don't run the place even though you think you do. If you want to brag about how great you are do it and quit whining about how disrespected you are you whiney bitch.
                            No, you don't sound bitter at all. I don't demand it, but because I put in the work, like few here do...clearly I'm getting respect that's deserved - or the invite(s) wouldn't have happened, right? I mean, you're not going, are you, Socky?

That is all.

Icon.

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by ashstralia
                              Hang on, everyone knows I'm the best F A T failed musician Relic around here.
                              One of them you mean. According to Krusty anyone who ever sang happy birthday to their mama on her birthday is a F A T failed musician. What makes you so special?
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by jhale667
                                No, you don't sound bitter at all. I don't demand it, but because I put in the work, like few here do...clearly I'm getting respect that's deserved - or the invite(s) wouldn't have happened, right? I mean, you're not going, are you, Socky?
                                I had to decline my invitation this year. I'm climbing Mt Everest that week.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...