• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
    Thanks for your support Ted.

I shouldn't really stoop to this level but you do realize that's five times as many as there are at Ineedtobeamodoriamnotplaying.com ?

Ah, the true sign you've hit a nerve. When you need to resort to personal info/names.

Next you'll be telling everyone how much money you drop in expensive pubs,

Let's clear up a few things, Sesh.

Needed to be a mod, and you saved our feelings? I have to laugh. Only because YOU even posted in my thread when I turned in my keys last year when I was opening the pub. How soon you forget. I said then I didn't WANT to be a mod anymore, because I'm rarely here, and if something needed moderating you guys should have someone who is more into and available. But VA and the team said no, keep being a mod, so I did because I liked my friends in the mod room [including you]

The Mod Room was the ONLY reason I even came here until Warfy's big meltdown and flappy coming to save him. The Mod Room was a blast, especially the threads about other posters. My FAVE was the Nitro Express Bullshit Thread. That was a CLASSIC.

Frankly, I don't care much for this place anymore only because I know interact with my friends here IRL, as opposed to in the mod room.

I tend to waste any spare time on the interwebs on REDDIT. Which is much funnier, much more informative, and the flames in the comments sections crack me up.

But to read YOU of all people now resorting to personal names, and bragging about money spent in pubs is weird to me. Never thought of you in a Flappo-esque way.

Trust me, I didn't give a single shit when you let the mods go. I didn't like the way VA was treated, but other than that I couldn't have cared less.

As for this place, Sarge said it was a wash $$-wise, and even ended in the black a bit for him, so it's no great feat to fund it.

As for sockfucker, he's really the only ENTERTAINING VALUE this place holds for me. As Sharkey pointed out, he's so fucking clueless it's a riot to watch him go on.

As for Angle, well has ANYONE ever met a middle-aged Lesbian that WASN'T a bitter hypocrite?

Cheers.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
      Actually, you killed the fun around here.

Oh, Irony.....how I love thee.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

Ah, the true sign you've hit a nerve. When you need to resort to personal info/names.

Next you'll be telling everyone how much money you drop in expensive pubs,

Let's clear up a few things, Sesh.

Needed to be a mod, and you saved our feelings? I have to laugh. Only because YOU even posted in my thread when I turned in my keys last year when I was opening the pub. How soon you forget. I said then I didn't WANT to be a mod anymore, because I'm rarely here, and if something needed moderating you guys should have someone who is more into and available. But VA and the team said no, keep being a mod, so I did because I liked my friends in the mod room [including you]

The Mod Room was the ONLY reason I even came here until Warfy's big meltdown and flappy coming to save him. The Mod Room was a blast, especially the threads about other posters. My FAVE was the Nitro Express Bullshit Thread. That was a CLASSIC.

Frankly, I don't care much for this place anymore only because I know interact with my friends here IRL, as opposed to in the mod room.

I tend to waste any spare time on the interwebs on REDDIT. Which is much funnier, much more informative, and the flames in the comments sections crack me up.

But to read YOU of all people now resorting to personal names, and bragging about money spent in pubs is weird to me. Never thought of you in a Flappo-esque way.

Trust me, I didn't give a single shit when you let the mods go. I didn't like the way VA was treated, but other than that I couldn't have cared less.

As for this place, Sarge said it was a wash $$-wise, and even ended in the black a bit for him, so it's no great feat to fund it.

As for sockfucker, he's really the only ENTERTAINING VALUE this place holds for me. As Sharkey pointed out, he's so fucking clueless it's a riot to watch him go on.

As for Angle, well has ANYONE ever met a middle-aged Lesbian that WASN'T a bitter hypocrite?

Cheers.
        How many times have people from here started new sites just to get away from your obnoxious ass now? I can name more than you even know about because some people were smart enough to make sure you never found out about them. I got my ass chewed for pretending I was you at one because they actually assumed you'd find out and shit all over their site just like you have this one. You were only happy when you could talk shit about everybody in private here so they couldn't talk shit back. You just admitted it. That just shows what a prick you really are. You clammed up pretty quick when Sesh told you off yesterday but today you're back for more. You're an asshole and everybody knows it. Even people you think like you talk shit about you in private. I could proof it but I'm not a back stabbing bitch like you. That's how your private information got public. You fucked with the wrong dude that time. You should have taken your own advice and trusted no one.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• VetteLS5
          Commando
          • Mar 2012

Uggh.

Comment

• jhale667
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by conmee
            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
            Originally posted by eddie78
            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

How many times have people from here started new sites just to get away from your obnoxious ass now? I can name more than you even know about because some people were smart enough to make sure you never found out about them. I got my ass chewed for pretending I was you at one because they actually assumed you'd find out and shit all over their site just like you have this one. You were only happy when you could talk shit about everybody in private here so they couldn't talk shit back. You just admitted it. That just shows what a prick you really are. You clammed up pretty quick when Sesh told you off yesterday but today you're back for more. You're an asshole and everybody knows it. Even people you think like you talk shit about you in private. I could proof it but I'm not a back stabbing bitch like you. That's how your private information got public. You fucked with the wrong dude that time. You should have taken your own advice and trusted no one.
              I didn't clam up, idiot. The Seahawks were on.

But other than that, by all means go on.....

Tell me all about the mad respect for you on roth/music message boards

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

I can count 3 sites started because of me. One I was eventually made a SuperMod at

I hear there's a fourth in the works. Man, that's really something, innit?

You'd think with all of your sniffing around, you'd eventually be made a mod at one of these, dontchathink?

*** See, this is where VON and I disagree. He thinks I "have" to get in the last word, when it is really just "the fun" of it watching you get all wound up and chesty on other's behalf.

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Socky posts rambling screeds like that throughout this thread, and yet somehow Von's asking if I have "mommy and daddy" issues, FFS....classic.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                    Socky posts rambling screeds like that throughout this thread, and yet somehow Von's asking if I have "mommy and daddy" issues, FFS....classic.
                    Almost every one of his posts I've noticed lately are these long-winded diatribes about how he's seen the worl, had it all, lost everything through no fault of his own, but is now perfectly happy sleeping on a couch, collecting welfare, and getting high all day and arguing on the internets.

See, VON and I just have a different take on "fun"

Regurgitating the same 600 roth/vh topics isn't fun to me. Watching socky unspool is.

Comment

• Von Halen
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Oh, Irony.....how I love thee.
                      What's Sweet Irony got to do with this?

Now quit fucking up JHale's music thread. I want to hear some more guitar rock.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by jhale667
                        Shut up and play yer guitar.....

Comment

• Von Halen
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Cadelusionaldog

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Cadelusionaldog
                            Absolutely. Fucking delusional as can be.

But fucking hilarious at the same time.

You can almost see the foaming at the mouth as he slams the keys, waking pegleg from his nap.

Comment

• Von Halen
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

You can almost see the foaming at the mouth as he slams the keys, waking pegleg from his nap.
                              I bet he gets reprimanded by the Librarian constantly.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Damn. Can't even have a little fun around here anymore, without it getting all serious, and everyone getting their feelings hurt.
                                Agreed. But then again, the ONLY one to actually complain was the frozen angry lesbian, so who cares?

It gave a reason to post, and that's good enough for me

Comment

Working...