• Show
Clear All

• EXACTLY

GEAR FORUM

Take that pent up aggresion elsewhere......that shit dont fly hear

Comment

• Meh, I wasn't happy with the tracks I posted.......delete away
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt White View Post
        EXACTLY

GEAR FORUM

Take that pent up aggresion elsewhere......that shit dont fly hear
        Fuck you! jhale and I can fling shit anywhere we want on this board. We don't need you to chime in.

Comment

• Yeah, why have a mod of this forum chime in

You really gonna have your melt-down today? With all that's happening in VH land?

Talk about shooting your self in the foot!
          E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by kwame k View Post
            Yeah, why have a mod of this forum chime in

You really gonna have your melt-down today? With all that's happening in VH land?

No melt down. jhale and I were done as far as I know. Didn't need Matt trying to throw his weight around. I could care less what forum I'm posting in. He has a delete button and so does jahle.

Comment

• Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
              Knock it off you two, or so help me I'll delete everything in the thread except for my own contributions. And NOBODY in their right mind wants to hear that, let alone deal with it.
              Notice I DID ask for a legitimate complaint (like I needed one for a goof tune I posted) and there was none...

Originally posted by kwame k View Post
              Yeah, why have a mod of this forum chime in

Exactly. God forbid one of the forum mods posts uh...something he worked on... in the "Show your work" thread, right?
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagermeister View Post
                No melt down. jhale and I were done as far as I know. Didn't need Matt trying to throw his weight around. I could care less what forum I'm posting in. He has a delete button and so does jahle.
                Dude, it's his job to co-run this forum...........

He has every right to tell you to knock it off, period!

We're all guests here and subject to the very few rules there are here........I'm not trying to add flames to the fire! Just a friendly reminder, bro

Comment

• Originally posted by kwame k View Post
                  Dude, it's his job to co-run this forum...........

He has every right to tell you to knock it off, period!

We're all guests here and subject to the very few rules there are here........I'm not trying to add flames to the fire! Just a friendly reminder, bro
                  Yes, yes he does. And I have every right to tell him to fuck off. Which I did. I'm not mad at him. jhale I'm mad at.

And you know I don't like rules even though I didn't break any as far as I know.

Anyway I digress. I shall not post in this forum any longer.

Comment

Fuck you! jhale and I can fling shit anywhere we want on this board. We don't need you to chime in.
                    You DO need me to chime in pal......otherwise people drop dead from sheer boredom.....

I did get your backhanded compliment to J though............

so otherwise....FUCK YOU and back to your regular programing

Comment

• Everybody shut up. I love all of you dudes, so quit fighting today (of all days) because of the reasons listed below:

1. It's MAX's birthday
                      2. I have a friend flying into New York with his cell phone, and he's promised to call me during this evening's performance.
                      3. I have a hangover that would kill most mortals, and a workload to equal it. The noise hurts my eyes and reading negative crap numbs my ears.
                      4. Did I mention a ghastly, commode-hugging, blood-dripping-from-the-eyes-type hangover?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Yes, yes he does. And I have every right to tell him to fuck off. Which I did. I'm not mad at him. jhale I'm mad at.

And you know I don't like rules even though I didn't break any as far as I know.

Anyway I digress. I shall not post in this forum any longer.
                        You're taking a flame war from the Front Line and spilling it over into other forums......that has nothing to do with this forum!

It is one of the rules, dude!

Just would hate to see a fan self-destruct when we have exclusive goodies and inside info from the Man and the Band we all love!

Comment

Everybody shut up. I love all of you dudes, so quit fighting today (of all days) because of the reasons listed below:

1. It's MAX's birthday
                          2. I have a friend flying into New York with his cell phone, and he's promised to call me during this evening's performance.
                          3. I have a hangover that would kill most mortals, and a workload to equal it. The noise hurts my eyes and reading negative crap numbs my ears.
                          4. Did I mention a ghastly, commode-hugging, blood-dripping-from-the-eyes-type hangover?
                          Message received and understood....I'm out!

I have a fucking wine hangover from hell, too!

I remember why I don't get drunk on wine anymore!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Everybody shut up. I love all of you dudes, so quit fighting today (of all days) because of the reasons listed below:

1. It's MAX's birthday
                            Totally agree - and I've got friends there too - would much rather wait for an update from them than continue this crap...

But c'mon, that tune IS funny...
                            Originally posted by conmee
                            If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                            Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                            I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                            Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                            Originally posted by eddie78
                            I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Here is the cheesey pop/top 40/dance band that I joined a few months ago. Some of the music is pretty cheesy, but the money was just too good to pass up and the people in the band are super cool. Covering Grace Potter and the Nocturnals.

I always have issues embedding vids, so let me know if this works.

Comment

• For the rockers in the joint, which would be most of us, here is my other band Album Cover from when we covered the Queensryche album Operation Mindcrime.

Comment

Working...
                                X