• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here I am as a Fat Middle Aged man in a bad shirt
    http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Check the sig.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 02-05-2011, 06:28 PM. Reason: Songs made for a purpose.....just happened to have them lying around.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

From the Ace thread
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Originally posted by SunisinuS View Post
          Check the sig.

Apparently, Myspace is currently having issues with it's music player. Neither yours or mine is working, nor any of the other folks I've tried over the past few hours.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Here's one of mine....

The song is called Legends. Singer wrote about the point in time when all our musical heros are gone.
            It's a tip of the hat to them...

Download Diamondjimi - Legends
            Last edited by Diamondjimi; 02-05-2011, 11:51 PM.
            Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

i can't open a link
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                Apparently, Myspace is currently having issues with it's music player. Neither yours or mine is working, nor any of the other folks I've tried over the past few hours.
                ahhhhhh
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

And another...

This one's about a guy, his journey and decisions he makes in the game that we call life with the concept of a train as it's metaphor.

Ya know, people die, people are born and some just chose not to participate at all.... Yup, it's called..........(wait for it...)......."On A Train".

Download Diamondjimi - On A Train

Comment

On A Train kicks ass!

Comment

Originally posted by chefcraig View Post
                      As the title of the thread implies, here is a place to post your musical endeavors. Demos, completed tracks, video clips, (you name it) can all be deposited here.

In order to kick things off, here are three links to tracks my former band recorded for our 3rd (and barely distributed) album. That's me on bass, keyboards and snatches of rhythm guitar.

The first track is called "Fantasy", and was written before I joined the band. It was our third crack at getting the song recorded, and I still don't believe we got things right. Look, I love how the bass highlights and probes the melodic line forward, I just believe the guitars make the mix sound muddy overall.

FANTASY

This next tune is pretty much a re-write of Van Halen's song "Mean Street". It also features a rather pointless bass solo, but what the hell...it sounds OK. Inexplicably, the distorted tone I used throughout the tune suddenly drops out right after the solo. Don't blame me, I didn't mix the damned thing.

FEED ME

When the album was released, we didn't exactly light up the radio dial. Oddly enough, one of the few places we actually got some airplay was in France. This track, which evolved from a garage jam between myself and one of our guitarists, is one of the few almost punk-like numbers in our catalog, so maybe that accounts for something. Then again, the French seem to consider Jerry Lewis as a master thespian, so what the hell do they know, anyway?

MEDICATED

I have some instrumental demos up at MySpace, as well.
                      well, chef, it's high time for this..........glad i have finally had an influence.
                      i've really been trying to have this as it's own forums here at the army for many years.........
                      perhaps, chef, you and sarge couls discuss making this thread, as well as my own, in its' own forums......much like h.o.m, non-vh, etc..........
                      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
                      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
                      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

Originally posted by Diamondjimi View Post
                        This one's about a guy, his journey and decisions he makes in the game that we call life with the concept of a train as it's metaphor.

Ya know, people die, people are born and some just chose not to participate at all.... Yup, it's called..........(wait for it...)......."On A Train".

Download Diamondjimi - On A Train
                        ...Always liked that one!
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

Thanks bro. Strangely enough, that was one of them songs that was written if ,like, 15 minutes. I Never get tired of playing it...

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                            On A Train kicks ass!
                            Damn right it does. I love tracks like this, with everything up front and the beat keeping you on your toes. The propulsion reminded me of one of my favorite yet obscure early KISS tracks, "Love Her All I Can". The quiet interlude about 3/4s through briefly calms thing down, setting you up for the final assault. And you can't go wrong with having a train as a song's subject matter. Outstanding!

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Is anyone else having trouble with these file hosts? I uploaded a CD of my band to my computer, but when I try to upload to these sites (http://www.mp3-upload.net/ supload), it goes on and on, then says file couldn't be uploaded to browser, try again. Or if a site works, instead of getting an instant link to put in the post, I get a link to download the song. Any help here?

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

It took me a couple of times to get the upload to work.......

There's a link under the upload dialog box that does single uploads that works way better than doing multiple uploads.

I didn't really research or look that hard for an upload site....just found that one and it seemed to work OK but I guess it's like anything else.....you get what you pay for!
                                Originally posted by vandeleur
                                E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

Working...
                                X