• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    You gave some thought to that, did you?
    Sammy Hagar is the catalist for horrifying gay thoughts. Once you start to think about Sammy, all the other gay shit just sort of follows. I mean you know Sam didn't really have any women down there so who is in there? Mike? Alex? the towel boy? the venue janitor?
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• kwame k
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Feb 2008

Is it just me but....the older I get the more annoyed I am by this guy.

Seems he has a compulsive need to get his side of the story out every time he speaks.......has he done an interview [since joining Van Hagar] where he doesn't mention VH or Dave in a negative light.

The guy would be a B-list rock star at best had he not joined VH......he should be kissing their asses at every opportunity, like bassplayer usually does.

Would the guy ever have gotten in the Hall of Lame as a solo "artist"?
      Originally posted by vandeleur
      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by twonabomber
        hopefully Sam will be the voice of the audiobook, then we can chop it up into things like "i am a big fat fuck." there's a fucking contest to have!
        Brilliant I say, brilliant!
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          Sammy Hagar is the catalist for horrifying gay thoughts. Once you start to think about Sammy, all the other gay shit just sort of follows. I mean you know Sam didn't really have any women down there so who is in there? Mike? Alex? the towel boy? the venue janitor?
          Why are you having gay thoughts, and more to the point, why do they horrify you? I mean, I'm not judging you, and if that is how you choose to get through your day, all the more power to you.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

He's spot on about Dedwad and he deserves it...

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
              Can anyone spot Dave in this picture?

I think I see his shoulder way off in the background. He's the guy selling t-shirts and bags of weed out of the back of a pickup?

Sam is right here though about Ed. Eddie was a fucking bum. I was crushed when I saw my idol disintegrate to whatever that toothless, crypt-keeper thing was. he was a goblin. I thought he was going to die any day. It made me so sad to see the cute, smiling, happy guitar player from the Jump & Panama videos now look worse off than a guy sleeping behind the trash cans at the local 7-11. And yeah, he looked like he smelled, he had horrible meth mouth, the boots he wore were disgusting, and everything else Sammy is quoted as saying. We all saw the pics.

As far as Sammy on Dave...again spot on. Dave is not a great singer, but a great frontman...the greatest. We've all agreed on that. Dave was never about being Andrea Bocelli. And yeah, Dave does think he is the coolest mother fucker on the planet...and most the time he is right. It's Daves swagger that makes him a rock star and not just a musician.

I think this book will be a good read when it discusses Van Halen related subjects. It's somewhat redeeming to see someone on the inside share his thoughts and realize that was the same fucking thing we all were thinking at the time. I loves the juicy dirt.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                The annoying thing, and the reason he is writing doing the book, is whatever fucking bullshit he tells the ghost writer people will accept and will become part of the intro to everything ever written about him by the 99% of music journalists who are lazy bastards these days. I've lost count of the number of lies that have come out of his dribbling fat mouth over the years.

BOOM! Line 1.

How did he get sacked in 1996 and then not see Ed for 10 years before their 2003 tour?

We should have a competition here when this shit comes out. Hagar Lies Bingo, the person who finds the most documented lies and falsehoods wins a prize. I guarantee the winning score will be at least 3 figures...
                they should have named it Sammy Hagar's Revisionist History, Volume One. 'cause you know the stories are gonna change before the paperback comes out.

and i find it funny that a guy pushing 65 who wears capri pants is calling someone else gay.

here's another challenge: keep the RIAA numbers handy, so if Hagar the Horrible does a tour of radio stations promo-ing' the book, you'll have the true numbers when he says "Van Hagar sold more records than Van Halen." even better if they take listener calls and someone can get on the air and bust his chops.
                Last edited by twonabomber; 02-11-2011, 01:32 PM.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Jagermeister
                  Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
                  they should have named it Sammy Hagar's Revisionist History, Volume One. 'cause you know the stories are gonna change before the paperback comes out.

and i find it funny that a guy pushing 65 who wears capri pants is calling someone else gay.here's another challenge: keep the RIAA numbers handy, so if Hagar the Horrible does a tour of radio stations promo-ing' the book, you'll have the true numbers when he says "Van Hagar sold more records than Van Halen." even better if they take listener calls and someone can get on the air and bust his chops.

Comment

• Jesus Christ
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

I see Samuel, the descendant of Abraham's maidservant Hagar is still bearing false witness.

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

Haven't looked at current sale stats.....this was from a few years ago but it illustrates the point.

The real Van Halen
                      Van Halen......10 million-Diamond Status, bitches!
                      Van Halen II......5 million
                      Women and Children First......3 million
                      Fair Warning......2 million
                      Diver Down......4 million
                      1984....10 million-Diamond Status, bitches!

34 million and counting!

Van Hagar
                      5150......6 million
                      Live: Without a Net.....2 million
                      OU812......4 million
                      For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge......3 million
                      Live: Right Here, Right Now......2 million
                      Balance......3 million

20 million.......just by using VH I and 1984 you beat the Van Hagar years.

The Gay years....
                      Van Halen III......500,000

Best of.....
                      The Best of Van Halen, Vol. 1.......3 million
                      The Best of Both Worlds......1 million

Even if you give Hagar credit for full sales of the Best of, he misses the mark by millions.

The only thing the sheep can say is that Van Hagar sold more Live albums than Van Halen......of course, Van Halen never released a Live album but don't confuse the sheep with facts.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

It's amazing that Fair Warning, perhaps the best CVH record, sold only 2 million copies. I know there weren't any "hits" on the record but come on...
                        ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                        Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                          Why are you having gay thoughts, and more to the point, why do they horrify you? I mean, I'm not judging you, and if that is how you choose to get through your day, all the more power to you.
                          Because I'm conflicted and confused on the whole gay thing. When I think of two lesbians, I want to join in on their fun. When i think of a man fucking another man up the asshole, I find it gross and wrong. In other words, women can be gay as long as they let us men join in with the fun and men can't be gay at all.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Maybe we all are gay.

Comment

• DavidLeeNatra
                              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                              • Jan 2004

his first bio that has never seen the official light was an interesting read about the split in 1996...no need to read how fatty got some worn out hookers to give him a blow job in a tent...yawn...

do I want to read about his family life? do I want to read about what a great salesman he is? thanks but no thanks...show me something that I never read a zillion times before? have you been to the himalaya, fatty? the jungle? the amazon? do you know something about the beginning of the mighty =VH= in the backyards?

too good that I ALWAYS have "crazy from the heat" near my bed...will go through some chapters tonight....
                              Roth Army Icon
                              First official owner of ADKOT (Deluxe Version)

Comment

• Jagermeister
                                Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
                                It's amazing that Fair Warning, perhaps the best CVH record, sold only 2 million copies. I know there weren't any "hits" on the record but come on...
                                Yeah no shit. That can't be right.

Comment

Working...