Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 78/84 guy
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Apr 2005

I guess Sam selling his booze company means he can rip whoever he want's !! I'll read it. I didn't completly hate him until 04.

Comment

• Hardrock69
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2005

I watched Largo '82 last night again. Seriously, we are very fortunate to have that boot. It is pretty good quality for a boot!

Comment

• Mr Walker
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Looks like douche bag is getting an article in Rolling Stone... 'Surviving Van Halen - My Years in the Most Depraved Band Ever' by Sammy Hagar
        What an asshole.

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

He must already know that his stupid book won't sell for shit, so he's selling it to Rolling Stone.

"Somebody listen to me........Plea$e!!!"

Desperate fatass attention-whore loser.

Comment

• Mr Walker
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jan 2004

Stern is going to have him on to talk about his book... wish there was a way to get on the phone and rip apart all his bullshit and delusions.

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
              My Years in the Most Depraved Band Ever

Depraved?

Or deprived? Like their fans?
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Unchainme
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Apr 2005

Without Eddie getting his ferrarai fixed, no one would be talking about Sammy right now.

No Tequilla, No shit love songs, He'd have been irrelevant, and opening for the likes of Styx and Loverboy

And he really did lose big time in regards to the battle between him and roth.

Hagar fronted Van Halen?
                -OPENED FOR BON JOVI IN EUROPE
                -Struggled to sell out anything in 04 tour
                -Recent songs sucked
                -Chickenfoot plays to smaller venues and has gotten little attention
                -5150/OU812/Balance/FUCK are largely forgotten right about now.

Roth?
                -When he reunited with VH in 1996, crowd went ape-shit, even dudes like Chris Rock were giving him a standing O. and seemed overjoyed with the possibility
                -Both Roth tracks on BOV 1. went to Number 1. on the rock charts
                -The 07 tour was sold out every freaking night, this even despite Roth not doing any sort of promo for it

Face it, Sammy you lost, quit trying to revise history.
                Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Mr Walker
                  Looks like douche bag is getting an article in Rolling Stone... 'Surviving Van Halen - My Years in the Most Depraved Band Ever' by Sammy Hagar
                  What an asshole.
                  The thing is, Hagar's own story is so astronomically banal that he has to resort to talking about other people in order to fill the pages. Otherwise, left to record his own devices, the guy's tale is so accomplishment-free that the book would be as thick as other volumes on the shelf such as Famous Black NASCAR drivers, Boy Bands That Lasted Longer Than Three Years or Major Triumphs In British Dentistry.
                  Last edited by chefcraig; 03-02-2011, 01:05 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Mr Walker
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Unchainme
                    Without Eddie getting his ferrarai fixed, no one would be talking about Sammy right now.
                    I never believed that story for a second... they went after Sam because they knew Dave didn't like him.
                    It was a bitch move.

Comment

• SNIPER
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • Jun 2004

Can't wait for the book! Sam is the man! A true legend and he sings better then Roth.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Mr. Claudio Zampolli started out as a Lamborghini test and development engineer who worked on the Miura and Countach. Wanting to work on his own he moved to Los Angeles to form an exotic car dealership in the 1970s. It was during this time that he began to develop the Moroder V16T.
                        It wasn't a Ferrari is was a Lamborghini. Claudio Zampolii was the man EVERYONE in LA went to when they needed work done on their Lamborghini. Jay Leno told a funny story about Sammy. Leno was having his carburators tuned and synched and he heard some asshole reviing a car beyond red line. Jay was wondering who the idiot was because doing that to a cold Lamborghini engine makes the sleeve liners go loose and it turned out the Asshole was Sammy Hagar. LOL!
                        Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2011, 01:45 PM.
                        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I have a 1979 Countach with the six side draft Webers. Syncronizing those things is pain in the ass. My car runs fine but when I let up on the gas it starts to miss. The ignition is working fine and is right on the money. I was having overheating problems climbing hills so I put in an electric water pump but those carburetors need some tuning. Nobody around here knows how to do it. So I can see why everyone went to Claudio for a carburetor job. At least in Wyoming you can drive to the airport and put aviation gas in your car. You can't in California. It hauls ass on 105 octane!
                          Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-02-2011, 01:44 PM.
                          No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• vanhalen1r2
                            Head Fluffer
                            • May 2006

Spammy Fagar says I Would Love to Make Another Record With Van Halen

No shit ! Spam Tard at it again in Rolling Stone making the claim they sold 50-60 million records with HIM in the band

Rolling Stone
                            What do you think the percent odds are that you'll ever play in Van Halen again?
                            Spammy Fagar :I'd say it's up there around 90 percent. I would love to make another record with Van Halen. If Eddie was totally cool

“A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I guess this proves that too much cheese clogs the arteries in the brain, as well as the heart.
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• hambon4lif
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • Jun 2004

What do you think the percent odds are that you'll ever play in Van Halen again?
                                I'd say it's up there around 90 percent. I would love to make another record with Van Halen. If Eddie was totally cool and was back to the guy I used to know, or a new guy, not the guy I knew the last time [laughs]. He can’t be that guy. I wouldn’t do it if he was like that. It’s below zero, minus zero. But if Eddie really got his life together, which it seems he has judging by the pictures I've seen, then definitely.

Are we really sure this cocksucker doesn't do hard drugs?
                                He has to be sucking in something more than just oxygen and cheeseburgers to make such an idiotic statement.
                                Spermy's fucking high!!

Comment

Working...