X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vanhalen1r2
    Head Fluffer
    • May 2006

Originally posted by FORD
    I guess this proves that too much cheese clogs the arteries in the brain, as well as the heart.

SpamBo's arteries must be ready to burst
    “A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.”

Comment

• indeedido
      Veteran
      • Feb 2004

90%, fuck him
      This space for rent.

Comment

• jero
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

fuck him 100%

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Spammy can't make another album with =VH= because he is NOT A WINNER!

Comment

• Prothro
            Groupie
            • Nov 2005

I guess that Chickenfoot thing just isn't working out.

Comment

• fifth element
              Commando
              • Nov 2010

just not gonna happen.

period.
              “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Jan 2004

He pushes this crap after badmouthing EVH constantly.

He's upset because they're back with their "first wife" and you know what ever they do will dwarf Chickenfoot.
                Nobody cares about him without VH apparently or why else would he keep talking about them in the press?

Comment

• Unchainme
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

He's upset because they're back with their "first wife" and you know what ever they do will dwarf Chickenfoot.
                  Nobody cares about him without VH apparently or why else would he keep talking about them in the press?
                  All that has to be done is put up the tour numbers for 04 and 07.

If Dave and Ed even just release one last album and tour one more time, his time with Van Halen will be an afterthought.
                  Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• fifth element
                    Commando
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills

the best way to ANNOY Sammy is to IGNORE Sammy
                    VH has it down pat....
                    “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

The magazine cover really says it all. Rather than going with a picture of Hagar, RS went with Snooki, the Doritos munching hose-hound from the Jersey Shore. I'm not kidding, see for yourself.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• hambon4lif
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

Rolling Snore has devolved into a total comic book.

Nice!

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Snookie and Sammy...

I think this is clogging up main...

Later!

Comment

• VAiN
                            Use my hand, I won't look
                            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'll read this article just like I'll listen to music that I don't love... out of pure morbid curiosity and only to thoroughly trash it later. What an arrogant prick - "up there around 90 percent" - Not a chance in hell.
                            Originally posted by wiseguy
                            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                              I'll read this article just like I'll listen to music that I don't love... out of pure morbid curiosity and only to thoroughly trash it later. What an arrogant prick - "up there around 90 percent" - Not a chance in hell.
                              Allow me to save you some time and potential brain damage, brother. All you need to read is this, the very first question and answer in the article, as excerpted at RS ONLINE. It pretty much tells you exactly how "truthful" this garbage really is, and also points to the bonehead's inflated sense of himself.

What made you want to write a book?

I’ve been maybe one of the most misunderstood rockers of all time because I’ve always been kinda quiet on my personal life. I’ve never really been a press-hound. There’s never been a lot of stuff written about me, quite honestly. Flying under the radar’s always been my philosophy. If you’re never in, you’re never out.

At some stage in your life, though, you go "I want my story to be told," and here it is. I think that’s why people are gonna be surprised when they read. You know we know all about Tommy Lee. We know all about Keith Richards. But, we don’t know that much about Sammy.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Kristy
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

I live for this. Your passion of hatred for Sammy makes life worth living sometimes.

In Sammy's defense of course he would love to make another album with Eddie since his "supergroup" Chicken-whatever they were called turned out to be a major commercial failure. I can remember seeing that deplorable album on sale at BestBuy last year for $4.99 - new! And still couldn't sale a copy to save its life. They couldn't give it away to break even on it. You know there is a warehouse somewhere full of that CD waiting to be shipped to an Indonesian landfill (to top of the VHIII CD's).

Comment

Working...