Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Hagar Predictably Runs His Boorish Yap In Revisionist History Memoir, 'Red'

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 09:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,250 Posts

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    That's the next book.
    <object id="dtvplayer" width="480" height="360"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" /> <param name="wmode" value="transparent" /> <param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /> <param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /> <param name="flashvars" value="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js" /> <embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="480" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" src="http://www.disclose.tv/swf/player.swf" flashvars="config=http://www.disclose.tv/videos/config/flv/50622.js"/></embed></object> <br><a href="http://www.disclose.tv" title="UFO Videos Conspiracy Forum">Disclose.tv</a> - <a href="http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/50622/UFO_News_Rocker_Sammy_Hagar_Recieved_Alien_Music/">UFO News:Rocker Sammy Hagar Recieved Alien Music Video</a><br>
    How did Sammy know the space ship was parked 12 miles behind his house? The aliens downloaded information into his worthless young ass and then go, oh by the way Sammy we parked 12 miles up beyond yonder.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-25-2015 @ 02:24 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,558 Times in 850 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    How did Sammy know the space ship was parked 12 miles behind his house?
    Because aliens are smart. They land near deserted trailerparks because they know dumbass inbred hicks like Hagar would make shitty witnesses.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Ok. So I'm driving to Portland, Ore late at night and Coast to Coast Am is on the radio. Some dude says if you want an alien encounter you just call on them with your intent and they will show up. He then said there were the greys, the reptilians, big tall giant feline ones, and these hot ass blonde ones from the pleiades system. None of those weird ones sounded interesting but the hot blondes ones sure as hell did. I've been trying to get those hot blondes to show up but have had no luck so far.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Just more Gerber from Spamulus Flatulus.

This motherfucker is such a delusional idiot.

And yes, the only reason he is running his mouth right now is that he cannot stand the notion of the sistaz and Uncle Dave getting any press, certainly he cannot stand the thought they may actually record an album that will kickass.

He had his fucking chance. SEVERAL TIMES. And what happened? A buncha lame pop music by the King Klown Of Cheezeburgers.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by David Lee Roth View Post
    "For years I’ve tried to be a gentleman about this and it’s very frustrating," he said. "That's part of the reason I left. I think it’s obvious now that what Sam has brought to the band is only….. mediocre at best. "I’ve never met Sam, but I almost feel sorry for the guy. If the old team got back together to do a Farm Aid or AIDS benefit, that 45 minutes would totally eclipse what he has done in his entire career. And Sam would be forgotten," Roth said, adding , "I wonder how he sleeps at night."
    By Diamond Dave himself, pretty much sums it up.

Sweet Talkin' Ladies Man
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    08-20-2016 @ 03:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Sammy Hagar: "I don't see a new Van Halen record happening"

Here's a Hagar interview hot off the presses. You can thank me later.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/guita...ppening-393416

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"I don't see how Dave and Eddie can spend 15 seconds in a room together. That goes for Al, too. And I heard they don't, so I don't see them making a record."

Ummm...to make a record they don't have to spend a ton of time together.

Ed, Al and Wolfie could be in LA and Dave in NYC if they so desired. Maybe a few meetings between the two to hammer out song details, but other than that...eh.

In fact, it probably would be for the best. Maybe Dave figures that much like the mantra Penn and Teller have had for years is whats best at this point. IE, "We don't meet up or chat anywhere but when we're doing a show and that's why we've stuck together for all these years".

Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-03-2023 @ 07:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

I will buy this book just as I did Dave's. Daves was Daves version of life as he knew it during his time in and out of VH. SAMs will be Sams version of life as he knew it during his time in and out of VH. I think we can all agree BOTH of these guys have untethered egos, and have experienced things we might be able to dream of. As is to be expected, big egos tell big stories and generally embellish them to make them bigger and more exciting, if taken with a grain of salt,it is easy to see thru some of the smoke while ignoring the mirrors. The tone of each book will be quite different. The underlying tone in Daves was, "I want to be in VH again", and as 1985 grew more distant in the rearview, Daves shadow seemed to grow smaller as well, becoming a punchline for late night comedians, playing "clubs" which were more like bars. I think the tone of Sams will be on it's surface disgust and anger bordering on hate which is thinly disguising disappointment. Eds unravelling was witnessed by all of us, his performance and appearance on his
    last tour with each guy was embarrassing, arguing over which one saw him at his worst is ridiculous, people walked away from a lot of shows disenchanted. They were given a wide berth on the reunion tour, seeing Dave with ED was the bigger deal than how they sounded together. People here are pissed at Ed for pushing Dave out in the first place, pissed at Sammy for stepping in, pissed at the musical direction, all the while having NO IDEA how they would've sounded if Dave never left. Pissed at Ed for destroying his physical self, pissed at Mike for not taking sides and never saying an ill word about anyone. Who knows what kind of crap was throw his way from either side. Referring to him merely as "bass player" is an awesome way to treat someone from the original VH. This whole thing has played out like a volatile, disease ridden divorce. From the tone and venom of almost every entry on this site, from the "children" of this mess, it appears many are Affected. This is a dark, cynical, angry place, it is difficult to tell who is more dysfunctional and forever changed for the worst: the busted up jalopy that was once VH, or those willing to believe what they know is no longer there.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heater View Post
    This whole thing has played out like a volatile, disease ridden divorce. From the tone and venom of almost every entry on this site, from the "children" of this mess, it appears many are Affected. This is a dark, cynical, angry place, it is difficult to tell who is more dysfunctional and forever changed for the worst: the busted up jalopy that was once VH, or those willing to believe what they know is no longer there.
    Alright....which one of you bastards let your father post here?

'Fess up!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:40 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

I suspect that guy has brain damage from years of sniffing rancid feet. Old timers here will understand what I mean by that........

11. Thanked FORD for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (03-08-2011)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Eddie is a good example. I'd be up all night drinking with him, and he'd wake up with the shakes and he'd need a drink to start off his day. He and his brother Al - Al was the same way. They'd wake up and they'd be crackin' beers and drinking vodka straight from the bottle at eight o'clock in the morning. I'd be like, 'Wow, what's wrong with you guys?'
    That reminds me of being in Russia. We were up all night pounding vodka at dinner and after dinner. I hit that point where if you go further it's going to be bed spins and puking. The next morning I feel like hell and I make it out to breakfast and they have a fucking bottle of vodka on the breakfast table! Ed and Al would have fit in great there.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    From the tone and venom of almost every entry on this site, from the "children" of this mess, it appears many are Affected.
    I didn't know David Lee Roth was my daddy. He would have had to fuck my mom at age 9. Knowing Dave, he might have banged some MILFS at that age but I doubt one of them was my mom.

Lick me
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:06 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,285 Times in 1,503 Posts

Blog Entries
    Like most people, Hagar is obviously telling his point of view from a perspective that makes him look better.

However, the things Hagar says about the possibility of ANY new Van Halen record (with Roth or anyone else)...well, it has been how long now? Dave's been back in the band since late 2006. It's now early 2001. That's four years +. One year was spent on touring. Three years and nothing new to show?

The shame of it is that Roth has seemingly followed the Van Halens down into the bunker-hunkering, hidey hole mode they've been in since 1999.

Maybe they are actually recording with Shanks right now.

Until something actually is released, all the speculation of a future Van Halen release is bunk. That's the attitude one needs to take when dealing with a band that is unreliable.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:12 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    In fact, it probably would be for the best. Maybe Dave figures that much like the mantra Penn and Teller have had for years is whats best at this point. IE, "We don't meet up or chat anywhere but when we're doing a show and that's why we've stuck together for all these years".
    OT but did you know that Penn and Teller are worth $160 million? Each.

I love P&T but $320 million?

That's what happens when you don't fuck up your career in the mid eighties.

It's a good analogy because the Van Halens need to make like Teller, shut up and let the guy who is good at it do all the talking.
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-08-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    01-08-2015 @ 01:06 PM
    Status
    Thanks

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ne...halen-20110302

In this months issues the Red Racker has a little blurb about Van Halen. It's mostly bullshit about Ed being a freak in 2004. Spammy tells some pretty wild stories that if you think back explain Ed's behavior. He does beat on Dave a little but not much. quoting from memory: I guess Dave couldn't really sing that well. He had no range or rhythm. Of course he goes on to say how great he was basically. It was a pretty good read. The only thing in this issue worth reading so far.

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The cover story of Snooki must be more intelligent and insightful by comparison.....

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    The cover story of Snooki must be more intelligent and insightful by comparison.....

I couldn't make may way through it.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jagermeister View Post
    I couldn't make may way through it.
    The magazine or the actual Snooki?

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The "I'm a better singer" bullshit that's constantly pushed by Bette is fucking gay.

And there's more than being a good singer, than being a good front man to a rock n'roll band. Roth may have not been Freddie Mercury, but I always dug the way just exuded personality and how a rock singer should be. Dude truly "is the party".

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Plus rock and roll is not supposed to be that good. It's an art medium for the socially rejected. It allows people to make good livings that the Julliard School of Music wouldn't give the time of day to. We aren't looking for world class opera singers. We are looking for someone who can take you for a ride up there.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

"Starkist doesn't want tuna with good taste, Starkist wants tuna that tastes good."

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    The magazine or the actual Snooki?
    The article on Snooki.

Bad reading.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

The article on Snooki.

Bad reading.
    In one of the pictures accompanying that article (her in 2009), she actually looks pretty astonishing in a white bikini and not so much like one of the tacky wives from the cast of Goodfellas. It's amazing what a little success and (several bags of Cheetos) will do to a person.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-09-2020 @ 11:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Unchainme View Post
    The "I'm a better singer" bullshit that's constantly pushed by Bette is fucking gay.

And there's more than being a good singer, than being a good front man to a rock n'roll band. Roth may have not been Freddie Mercury, but I always dug the way just exuded personality and how a rock singer should be. Dude truly "is the party".
    BINGO.Better singer is entirely subjective.As i have said before, Hagar is a lil' higher on the register but Dave has way better mastery his voice.He owns the lower range and can get way up there as well.Hagar is also boring as fuck to watch on stage in his big bird yellow PJ's.Dave has STYLE baby

The Reverend
    Roadie

Member No
    Last Online
    04-09-2024 @ 01:44 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Spammy Continues His Mudslinging...

Here's the link to the latest Rolling Stone article (exerpts from Spam's book). I'm sorry if this has already been posted.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/ph...eddie-20110304

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    In one of the pictures accompanying that article (her in 2009), she actually looks pretty astonishing in a white bikini and not so much like one of the tacky wives from the cast of Goodfellas. It's amazing what a little success and (several bags of Cheetos) will do to a person.
    Yeah she did.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I really had my scat together. Eddie couldn't believe it. Dave apparently didn't have good rhythm and wasn't a great singer, didn't have any range

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah she did.
    I think she is pretty stunning,and i have evidence to prove it

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slimdon View Post
    Here's the link to the latest Rolling Stone article (exerpts from Spam's book). I'm sorry if this has already been posted.

It's kind of pointless reading stuff from a guy who has told so many lies over the years but for what it's worth then it could be a long time before the album comes out.

We brought in producer Glen Ballard, who made Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill, a total pro who really tried to make things happen. We had [new songs] ready within one week. It took three months for Ed to do the guitar parts to three songs and a couple of solos. The Eddie Van Halen I first met could have done that in an hour. When they finally laid down the rhythm-guitar tracks, that was all I needed to sing. I didn't need his guitar solos. As soon as they got that, I went in and knocked out my vocals on all three songs in two hours. Mike came in and we did all the backgrounds in another two hours. Eddie was still asleep. By the time he came down, we were finished. They spent the next three months doing Eddie's guitars. from 'Why I'm so great' by Little Fat Sammy Hagar(c)2011
    Of course he doesn't give a reason why his vocal melodies and his lyrics were so fucking garbage if he had so long to work on them before going into the studio...
    Last edited by Seshmeister; 03-08-2011 at 02:26 PM.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    It's kind of pointless reading stuff from a guy who has told so many lies over the years but for what it's worth then it could be a long time before the album comes out.

Of course he doesn't give a reason why his vocal melodies and his lyrics were so fucking garbage if he had so long to work on them before going into the studio...

He did kinda. He said he knocked them out in two hours.

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-14-2018 @ 02:00 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by slimdon View Post

I'd like to ask Sammy Hagar if he now thinks the 2004 reunion tour was a mistake... Edward seemed to be in terrible condition right from the start...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    I'd like to ask Sammy Hagar if he now thinks the 2004 reunion tour was a mistake... Edward seemed to be in terrible condition right from the start...
    Eddie looked like he had crawled out of a dumpster behind Ralph's on Ventura.

The Starchild
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    I love how he does nothing but the "poor me,eddie is such a terrible person,I needed to go he was dragging everyone down so me and mike were outa there",yet he thinks another van hagar album is inevitable

idiot

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Etienne View Post
    I'd like to ask mother Hagar if she thinks Sammy was a mistake...

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hambon4lif View Post
    Alright....which one of you bastards let your father post here?

'Fess up!
    Savicki?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Goddam...Snooki is fucking HOT!

The Frosty One...
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Yeah, she's a spinner. If I could be at least six city blocks by the time the sweat dries and she starts talking, I'd probably hit it.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hardrock69 View Post
    Friend...drinking Everclear on a Tuesday night can mess you up for the entire week.

Open 8am-5pm M-F
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I am only posting this to make a point. Listen to how truely BAD the 2004 clip is. 'Why Can't Anyone Love Me' I think is the name of the song. Eddy was trashed.

Full On Cocktard

Member No
    Last Online
    03-16-2011 @ 09:53 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Don't be fooled by photoshop....

Thread Information