OK, so what's the latest on the "NEW" Roth Army layout/look?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bob_R
    Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
    You used to WHAT there?
    Work. Sorry about that.
    Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
      God, are you that thick in the skull, Craig........he used to where there makes perfect sense to me

Seriously, I'm thinking he meant work there
      Give that man a cigar!
      Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
        Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        1453ft 8 9/16 in
        That's including the antenna :tongue0011:

I just posted from the base to the roof.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

i include the tip every time i measure....
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            i include the tip every time i measure....
            Um.. OK.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

How Rude!
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• Little Texan
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                Just wonderin what the deal is. We suffered through the ghey lookin baby blue look. Then we have a donations campaign to pull some funds together for a new design Mezro and his team made. Some glitches occur, a black and grey layout is "substituted until the bugs in the new design are fixed.
                It's been at least 6 months since we switched to the temporary skin.

Anyone know when the "new and improved Roth Army" look will be in place???

Todd?

And now it's been about a year since we went back to the temporary design. So, is the new design mothballed permanently or what?

Comment

• VAiN
                  Use my hand, I won't look
                  ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by Little Texan
                  And now it's been about a year since we went back to the temporary design. So, is the new design mothballed permanently or what?
                  I thought this was the new look/feel? I like it.
                  Originally posted by wiseguy
                  That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

it may be "running behind this skin"
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• conmee
                      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                      • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Fuck all you cryin' ass bitches!!! The coke was pure and the whores not so much... hey, we put a fuckin' Facebook button at the top, what more do you want?!?!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

Fuck all you cryin' ass bitches!!! The coke was pure and the whores not so much... hey, we put a fuckin' Facebook button at the top, what more do you want?!?!

That is all.

Icon©®™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• VAiN
                          Use my hand, I won't look
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by conmee
                          Brethren and Sistren,

That is all.

Icon©®™
                          Now that you mention it, I've been meaning to ask what all that does.. When I click it I just go to my Facebook page. Is that it?
                          Originally posted by wiseguy
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Bob_R
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
                            Now that you mention it, I've been meaning to ask what all that does.. When I click it I just go to my Facebook page. Is that it?
                            Just a free easy to install add-on that connects you to your Facebook account where you can flip-flop from there to here and vice versa.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Yeah, what Icoke© said....
                              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Bob_R
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Last edited by Bob_R; 09-02-2011, 03:44 PM. Reason: Forget it. It's all good.

Comment

Working...