• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
    I posted it yesterday...
    I just checked it out....

Now...show me a picture of somebody carrying that sign in Madison....not some photoshopped pic without anyone connected to it

I have been in the crowds in Madison 5 times in the last 2 weeks...as well as in Milwaukee...haven't seen that type of thing yet...

And if I do I'll tell the person that there is no place for them in a civil protest

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Best I could do...

Comment

• Matt White
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Best I could do...
        Yup...not so sure where that is from....

Hope that isn't one of the "planted trouble-makers"!

I have to say...that last saturday...with 120,000+ anti-Walker protesters marching about the Capital...

I did see 4-5 Pro-Walker people with signs...& my hat is off to them for taking a stand for what they beileve...they have every right to voice their opinion.....THAT is Democracy in action

Now? Off to UWM....another protest march at 12:30pm centeral time

Peace

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Get the guy with the olive coat and blue bag!!!

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Matt White
            Hope that isn't one of the "planted trouble-makers"!
            I like the idea of "planting" someone amongst those Westboro nitwits...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• FORD
              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by BigBadBrian
              If you think that's what it means, read it again...this time without your Marxist-tinted glasses on.
              Unions are the only part of the Democratic party base which have a hope in Hell of competing against corporations in a post Shittyzens United corrupted political environment. Unions are also the only thing blocking predatory corporatists from paying everybody minimum wage (until they decide that even THAT is too much)

The KKKoch Brothers and their puppets like Hosni Walker and Closet Kasich know damn well this is the case. And in Wisconsin's case they also want to ENRONize the utilities, which is another obvious assault on the People.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

MADISON, Wis. -- A bill being circulated by Sen. Mary Lazich of New Berlin and Rep. Mark Honadel of Milwaukee would prohibit anyone from trying to “defraud, cause harm, or gain anything of value” by generating a fake phone number to appear on a recipient’s caller ID.
                  A spokesperson for Lazich said the bill is not in response to a blogger who posed as a campaign contributor and had a conversation with Gov. Scott Walker.
                  The bill would exempt law enforcement and government agencies from the provision.
                  Congress passed a similar bill in 2010 outlawing the technique called phone spoofing.
                  To find out more on this, visit Channel 3000's Search page.
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    MADISON, Wis. -- A bill being circulated by Sen. Mary Lazich of New Berlin and Rep. Mark Honadel of Milwaukee would prohibit anyone from trying to “defraud, cause harm, or gain anything of value” by generating a fake phone number to appear on a recipient’s caller ID.
                    A spokesperson for Lazich said the bill is not in response to a blogger who posed as a campaign contributor and had a conversation with Gov. Scott Walker.
                    The bill would exempt law enforcement and government agencies from the provision.
                    Congress passed a similar bill in 2010 outlawing the technique called phone spoofing.
                    To find out more on this, visit Channel 3000's Search page.
                    So this is how the Repukes in the Wisconsin Legislature waste time and the public's money while their idiot Stalinist funded governor tries to destroy the state?
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• kwame k
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Feb 2008

I love how the Repukes try to boil this down for idiots like Forrest and Friends.....all the while failing to mention no one has abused their collective bargaining rights.

They conceded to pay for their medical and other concessions but to hear the mental midgets talk it's the collective bargaining that's going to ruin the government and hamstring any attempts at a balance budget......quite a circular argument and one that has zero basis in fact.

Maybe a bigger font will catch the eye of Forrest and Friends, who have an attention span of gnats........They conceded the money part, jackasses!!!!!
                      Originally posted by vandeleur
                      E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• Matt White
                        • Jun 2004

I'm AMAZED at the amount of KOCH-Funded Pro-Walker ads that have been run today on the local NBC channel........

WOW....are they worried about the nutty Wisconsin crowd actually backing their teachers & nurses & firefighters & cops.......

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

The Wisconsin Senate passed a resolution Thursday ordering the arrest of the 14 Democratic senators who left the state two weeks ago to avoid a vote on Gov. Scott Walker's controversial budget repair bill.
                          It's unclear whether the move to force the senators back to the Capitol is constitutional. The state Constitution prohibits the arrest of legislators while in session unless they're suspected of committing felonies, treason or breach of the peace.
                          James Troupis, a private attorney hired by Fitzgerald, contended Thursday that the move is legal. He cited a portion of the state Constitution that provides that each house "may compel the attendance of absent members."
                          Republicans voted 19-0 to give the Democrats until 4 p.m. Thursday to appear before the Senate. The 14 Democrats are believed to be in Illinois. If the senators do not return by the deadline, the Senate agreed to find them "in contempt and disorderly behavior."
                          Declared Fitzgerald: "They have pushed us to the edge of a constitutional crisis."
                          The Senate also voted to institute a "call of the house," which is the mechanism used to compel senators to return to the chamber.
                          That means the Senate sergeant at arms can "with or without force" and with or without the help of any law enforcement officers to take them into custody and bring them to the state Capitol. Fitzgerald acknowledged the senators could only be taken into custody if they return to Wisconsin.
                          Check back with madison.com for more details on this story as it develops.
                          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

yesterday i heard they were gonna make the senators pick up their checks, no direct deposit....this shit is crazy

Comment

• jhale667
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                              yesterday i heard they were gonna make the senators pick up their checks, no direct deposit....this shit is crazy
                              ...And they're taking away their parking spaces...the horror. Walker and the WI Repukes are pathetic.
                              Originally posted by conmee
                              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                              Originally posted by eddie78
                              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

“If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...