Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

i've always thought tattoo you was a pungent pile of shite.

Comment

• ace diamond
      Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
      geeeez ya blaaahdy big buffoon. settle down or you'll be tossed out of the bar, ignominiously. you don't insult moderators. or webmasters and such.
      NONSENSE.
      i've been doing insulting them for years.
      just as well, they have been insulting me for years all the same.
      Originally posted by hideyoursheep
      When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
      "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
        One for All by Peter Criss, wow that album is a mediocre effort.Lack of hook's,off key singing,cheesy key boards and over dubbed crowd noise.A really poor showing from the cat man
        the only thing of peter criss solo stuff worth a shit is the CRISS-"CAT#1" EP and the full legnth "CRISS"
        album from the early 90's.
        i've got them both on cassette tapes.
        oh hell, i've got all peter's solo stuff, but the "criss" stuff from the early 90's is the only
        part of it i ever listen to...........the rest of it really sucks.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• ace diamond
          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
          i've always thought tattoo you was a pungent pile of shite.
          other than "start me up", i tend to agree.
          ever since "goat head soup" it really been pretty much mostly downhill for the stones.
          the 60's material is still their best stuff.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Originally posted by ace diamond
            fuck you and shove your threats and warnings straight up your hidiously ugly and terribly putrid arse, you lousy cunt.
            i'll do as i please.
            it called free speech.
            i have everybit as much right to it as anybody else to say as i please
            whether or not you or anyone else likes or agrees with it.
            kinda like i think those westboro bastist folks should tarred and feathered,
            doused in petrol, and summarily set alight and while still alive and burning,
            decapitated, drawn and quartered, and with what if anything is left of you be fed to a filthy
            sloppy, slovenly swine for al the protests at military funerals, and for protesting the dio funeral.

the westboro baptists think they are god's true believers and messengers.
            now, those westboro folks have a majprly unpopular opinion,
            that i and i'm sure most folks strongly disagree with and particularly don't fucking like one bit.
            but they still have the right to believe what they please and to have their opinion,
            however unpopular it very hated and disgraceful it might be.

well, this is one case where the majority and i do agree.
            but on this site, my opinions are just as much very unpopular.
            now granted i may be totally crazy and oft incorrect about many things,
            and i may start tons of shit with people out of sheer boredom,
            just because i like pissing people off,
            and pushing those buttons is something i am actually good at,
            hell, i know clear and well how much i am hated here.
            but i still have a right to my say, same as everyone else.
            like it or not.
            Spew all you want with your insults, I'm not phased at all...

You can have all the free speech you want, but it had better pertain to the threads on this board.

Spam the board any more than you already are with your personal bullshit that no one wants to read anyway, and you can go spam the Links.

It's not a threat, it's a promise.
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ace diamond
              Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
              Spew all you want with your insults, I'm not phased at all...

You can have all the free speech you want, but it had better pertain to the threads on this board.

Spam the board any more than you already are with your personal bullshit that no one wants to read anyway, and you can go spam the Links.

It's not a threat, it's a promise.
              you act like i actually fucking give a flying fucking shit what you say.
              your threats and promises don't mean jack fucking shit to me.
              your useless and senseless posturing doesn't scare me.
              what, like banishment is supposed to scare the shit outta me and scare me straight into good behaviour?
              i don't fucking think so.
              geez, it's always the same old, tired, useless bullshit.
              threats and promises of things you may or may not do doesn't mean
              a damn thing to me.

when will some people ever learn that it useless to say anything to someone
              who is hellbent and determined to do things as they see fit, all else be bloody damned?
              you wave about the possibility of banishment from the rotharmy is the end of the fucking world.
              well then, if you really think that, your the big idiot.
              not i.
              so go ahead and ban me permenantly, for life.
              i don't fucking care.
              you'd be doing me a huge favor anyways.
              Last edited by ace diamond; 03-05-2011, 09:10 AM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                • Dec 2003

Well alrighty then, see ya.....
                Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Drama Queen
                  what, like banishment is supposed to scare the shit outta me and scare me straight into good behaviour?
                  a damn thing to me.

who is hellbent and determined to do things as they see fit, all else be bloody damned?
                  you wave about the possibility of banishment from the rotharmy is the end of the fucking world.
                  No worse than my classmates laughing at me in gym class.
                  not i.
                  so go ahead and ban me permenantly, from tastycakes.
                  i don't fucking care. wahhh
                  keep your chins up.
                  here's your consolation prize.

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Apr 2005

Originally posted by ThatArtGuy
                    STP doesn't have any clunkers.
                    Yah, No.4 is a great STP album. I don't get some people. VH3. Filty Mouth by Dave (I did like a couple blues tunes on it) & F.U.C.K. have it beat by a mile.

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                      ROTH ARMY ELITE
                      • Jan 2004

STP volume 4 and Shangri La are classics.

the bass playing alone is brilliant.

Comment

• kwame k
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by ace diamond
                        a damn thing to me.

not i.
                        so go ahead and ban me permenantly, for life.
                        i don't fucking care.
                        Ah, suicide by mod, classic!

Well Ace, it's been fun busting your ball, calling you out on all your lies and basically watching you implode............

You fought a good fight and were passionate [about what we have no idea].......
                        Originally posted by vandeleur
                        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

One day Ace will turn it all around and end up on a Dr. Demento compilation album.

Which will of course be redone with non-original artists and sold by K-Tel.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

jimmie's chicken shack "bring your own stereo" was very disappointing.
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Unchainme
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Apr 2005

So he's finally banned eh?

good fucking riddance.

His spamming and hijacks of various threads really got old fast. Not to mention, involving every. single. aspect. of his personal life. Dude treated it like his own personal version of myspace

I really hold by that him and Savicki are high functioning autistics.
                              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• FORD
                                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

I'm sure that somewhere in the great beyond this morning, Howard Hughes and Laura Ingalls Wilder are mourning the passing of their "cousin" Ace......
                                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Working...