• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by JJtheVagPounder

Dave has risen!!! This has been the most exciting VH related week I've had in a looooong time! Roth On!!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• conmee
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Mar 2003

Brethren and Sistren,

This "drawing" is soooo offensive and an affront to God-fearing Christians everywhere!!!!! First of all, Jesus is likely rolling over in his Shroud of Turin at this graven fucking image!!!! Second of all, he should be TEBOWING!!!! Yes, I said it!!!! Third of all, where is the facial hair!?!?!? Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knows that the Lord and Saviour of the Gentiles has a GOATEE!!!!!! Lastly of all, this looks like you're shooting for a post-Resurrection vibe, so where are the fucking HOLES?!?!!? You dig?

Please update this drawing and I shall render final judgment.

That is all.

Icon™©®
      An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
      hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
        • Dec 2003

Uh oh, looks like ICoke™© is at it again....
        Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

Is it just pure coincidence that this thread was started on 3-16-11 ---- Wolfie's 20th birthday?

"Uhh, Pops ---- methinks we better let Dave stay in the band and record a new album ---- I saw a vision in my dreams ---- it's our only hope"

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
            Head Fluffer
            • Oct 2009

Originally posted by conmee
            Brethren and Sistren,

This "drawing" is soooo offensive and an affront to God-fearing Christians everywhere!!!!! First of all, Jesus is likely rolling over in his Shroud of Turin at this graven fucking image!!!! Second of all, he should be TEBOWING!!!! Yes, I said it!!!! Third of all, where is the facial hair!?!?!? Everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, knows that the Lord and Saviour of the Gentiles has a GOATEE!!!!!! Lastly of all, this looks like you're shooting for a post-Resurrection vibe, so where are the fucking HOLES?!?!!? You dig?

Please update this drawing and I shall render final judgment.

That is all.

Icon™©®
            I prefer to think of it as St. Dave, Patron Saint of Frontmanship

Comment

• hambon4lif
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

I have that pic hanging over the bar at my house, and everyone looks at it and laughs, smiles, or raises their fist in the air.

It represents something...like "Dave Roth=Party God"

It never fails to get a cool reaction. I think it's brilliant!

Comment

• TJMKID
                Veteran
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                I have that pic hanging over the bar at my house, and everyone looks at it and laughs, smiles, or raises their fist in the air.

If you're 85 yrs. old sitting in a wheelchair getting close to death ---- you look at a picture of Jesus or Allah and hope you had a good life

If you're still young at heart and enjoy strippers & whiskey ---- you look at this drawing of St. Diamond Lee and think of sunny days

Comment

• sadaist
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jul 2004

Bump. Just for the pure Rothemness!
                  “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• katina
                    Commando
                    • Mar 2012

Originally posted by hambon4lif

Don´t you mind if I hang the same pic over the bar at my flat?? It´s cool!!

Now I will raise my drink (a Gin Fizz), to Dave Roth=Party God.

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by katina
                      Don´t you mind if I hang the same pic over the bar at my flat?? It´s cool!!

Now I will raise my drink (a Gin Fizz), to Dave Roth=Party God.

It is JJ's art and I am positive he would not mind at all. He shared it with us just for that very reason. To enjoy.
                      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

No doubt, if there's one thing JJ is all about is spreading the word of Dave!
                        If you ask nicely he'd probably send you a hi-res version suitable for framing..
                        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• katina
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by sadaist
                          It is JJ's art and I am positive he would not mind at all. He shared it with us just for that very reason. To enjoy.
                          Good, so I will "enjoy" another Gin Fizz in the name of our Party God, St. Dave.

Comment

• katina
                            Commando
                            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by VAiN
                            No doubt, if there's one thing JJ is all about is spreading the word of Dave!
                            If you ask nicely he'd probably send you a hi-res version suitable for framing..
                            A hi-res version would be perfect. In Roth we Trust.

Comment

• JJtheVagPounder
                              Head Fluffer
                              • Oct 2009

Originally posted by sadaist
                              Indeed I did. Dave isn't solely for me, Dave is for all of us. I refuse to hold this back from anyone. It should be shared with the world at the minimal cost of your devotion to Dave and the Mighty Van Halen. In fact, if the webmasters could make the hi res readily available for whoever wants it that would be great. I'll include a signed waver for printers.

Comment

• VAiN
                                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Holy shit man! Your art has been copied!!! You're officially a famous artist.

This is was originally done by someone else but I liked it and did it a little different than the one I had seen!

Comment

Working...