• ashstralia
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Feb 2004

that was pretty funny...

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

bit of an update... i've been very successful lately won a stroke event on april 2nd with 64 nett, a versus par april 9th with plus 13, and a stableford on april 13 with 45 points. i've lost 14 handicap strokes!!!! the ashman is officially on fire.

Comment

• ashstralia
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Feb 2004

here is [left to right] barney, ash, and Dr.C.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

barney needs a nice golf shirt...
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ashstralia
            ROTH ARMY ELITE
            • Feb 2004

he's got a few... must've been laundry day

Comment

• Nitro Express
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

His shirt looks like sheets after a wet pussy has been on them.
              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

it was 42℃ that day.. which is why i prefer to wear white, and lots of sunscreen and anti perspirant

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Hey ash, do yourself a favor this weekend and check out the Heritage from Hilton Head, South Carolina. The conditions have made it so that landing your ball on the green is like hitting onto an asphalt parking lot covered with wet cardboard. It's a beautiful course with some ball-busting par 3s. This is the course with the lighthouse on the eighteenth green (which has inexplicably been blocked by new grandstands for the past few years, wrecking the view) and where Brian Davis gave himself a two shot penalty last year, handing the victory over to Jim Furyk. Currently, Furyk is tied for the lead with Luke Donald.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

no worries craig. i've watched that tournament over the years, there are some awesome holes. this course was the work of mr. nicklaus, if i'm not mistaken?

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ashstralia
                      no worries craig. i've watched that tournament over the years, there are some awesome holes. this course was the work of mr. nicklaus, if i'm not mistaken?
                      Correct, and Pete Dye updated it around 1999.

It came down to a play off this afternoon between Luke Donald and Brandt Snedeker, and it was a real shoot out.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ashstralia
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Feb 2004

unfortunately mate, i haven't got pay tv so i'll have to see highlights on the news...

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

seve's teeing it up with hogan..... r.i.p.http://www.foxsports.com.au/golf/spa...-1226051648745

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Damn. I knew he was ill, but I kinda sensed things were bad when he couldn't attend the Masters' Dinner. RIP, Mr. Ballesteros, and thanks for the memories.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ashstralia
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Feb 2004

seve showed a whole lot of golfers that it's ok to play a left handed 5 iron from under a tree whilst on your knees. fucking awesome golf player.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                                Crazy Ass Mofo
                                • May 2010

Originally posted by chefcraig
                                Pro golfer Kevin Na shoots a 16 ... on one hole! (video)

BY DAN CAHILL Afternoon Sports Club Apr 15, 2011 03:52PM

Kevin Na set an all-time PGA low, carding a 16 on the ninth hole Thursday at TPC San Antonio during the Texas Open. | AP

Any weekend golfer is familiar with a “snowman,” the term used for scoring an “8” on a hole.

But what do you call it when you card a 16? A double snowman?

Well, for weekend golfers it rarely gets to that point because a compassionate playing partner usually allows the hacker to pick up his ball before it reaches double digits.

Such is not the case on the PGA Tour.

Kevin Na, playing in the Texas Open, recorded a tour-record 16 on the ninth hole at the TPC San Antonio on Thursday. Amazingly, he shot a 4-under-par 64 on the other 17 holes, but his meltdown on No. 9 was epic.

Even the announcers had a hard time keeping track of his shots, at one point saying, “I’m not even sure what stroke he’s playing.”
                                Wow. And that hole did not even have a drawbridge going up and down,...and that is the one that always gets me.
                                Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Working...