X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • qikgts
    Head Fluffer
    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
    Shit, Granderson should even get his butt sat down for this one.
    Good thing that didn't happen! Maybe he'll get hot now after finally going deep! Hell, I'd take a productive 5 for his next 25 at this point!

Damn CC was good tonight! It did start to get a little tense in the 8th though.

Ok Tigers fans! Let's play for the pennant!!!
    You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• Green Manalishi
      Head Fluffer
      • Jul 2010

Me Wise Cardinals Magic MotherFuckers ! Bring On The God-Damn Giants !

Mission : 12 in '12 !
      Last edited by Green Manalishi; 10-13-2012, 01:56 AM.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Big C.....came up huge last night.

Comment

• So this is love
          Veteran
          • Jan 2012

Sooo......CC was great last night especially when he struck out McLouth on a changeup in the eight...great pitching!

Now Aroid...did not play against a right-handed pitcher last night ...do we play him at all against Detroit (all of their starters are right-handed)?
          Now who`s that babe with the fab-u-lous shad-ow?

Comment

• Bob_R
            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
            ......In hockey and baseball playoffs I have a rule to never put my money on a team that goes to the wire in the first round to win it all.....the fresher the players the better the odds...but thats just me...
            So you won't be putting any money down on this years' World Series then.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• So this is love
              Veteran
              • Jan 2012

Make no mistake my favorite team is the Yankees but nope I wouldn't put any money on them for the WS...rules are made to be bent but sober I wouldn't

Comment

• Bob_R
                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by So this is love
                Make no mistake my favorite team is the Yankees but nope I wouldn't put any money on them for the WS...rules are made to be bent but sober I wouldn't
                I hear ya dude. The point of my post was that all 4 teams had to go to 5 games to advance. Someone is going to win it. So, by default you will not be putting any money down on this years' World Series.
                Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• Bob_R
                  Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Last edited by Bob_R; 10-13-2012, 03:14 PM.

Comment

• So this is love
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Bob_R
                    I hear ya dude. The point of my post was that all 4 teams had to go to 5 games to advance. Someone is going to win it. So, by default you will not be putting any money down on this years' World Series.
                    Now knowing this new fact, (didn't have time to check the other series...oops) I will have to reconsider...

Comment

• qikgts
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

The thing that's pissin me off about Mr. May and his reliable non-performance is that he doesn't even look like he's upset. I'd have emptied the bat rack, thrown every helmet and destroyed the closest Gatorade cooler night after night until I snapped out of it. This fucker can't even get frustrated right!

Comment

• qikgts
                        Head Fluffer
                        • Jan 2012

The Captain is done for the year and maybe he'll be healed to start spring training. Oh my. This doesn't look good at all.

I guess Nunez will be put back on the roster now...

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

GO TIGERS! Although I wish Jim Leyland wouldn't take so damn long to call the bullpen and leave Valverde out there.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I want Detroit and can't stand the Yankees, but it really sucks that Jeter is out, he's a great talent and apparently a pretty good guy. Even Red Sox fans like Derek Jeter!

Comment

• Matt White
                              • Jun 2004

TIGERS all the way...............

sucks to see Jeter get hurt......Prince Fielder says hes the same guy he was as a rookie (Papp Cecil was on the Yankees that year)....a GRATE guy....

wishing Jeter all the best & a speedy recovery

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                                I want Detroit and can't stand the Yankees, but it really sucks that Jeter is out, he's a great talent and apparently a pretty good guy. Even Red Sox fans like Derek Jeter!
                                That's a classy post right there. Really sux that Jeets got hurt. Sux too that Ibanez, Ichiro and Tex and occassionally Martin and Nix are the only batters who bothered to show up. Detroit/Cardinals in the Series. Should be a grand total of 6 people watching, but good for them. That dude Smyley for Detroit and even Dotel pitched their asses off in game 1.

Comment

Working...