MLB 2014 Season thread

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fourthcoming

Originally posted by Bob_R
    David Roberston will be the next closer. Don't know what the future for Phil Hughes holds. Maybe they can trade him for something of value before his own value declines. I understand they have really good young pitching down on the farm.
    I completely forgot about Robertson. I like Robertson alot.....but he kind of has John Wetteland syndrome.....yes he pitches out of some crazy jams, but he gets himself into those jams. He'll come in, grab two quick outs, and start nitpicking and walking guys. As I'm typing this I'm thinking.....what the hell are we gonna do when Mo goes???? Us Yankee fans have been spoiled by the Sandman.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by fourthcoming
      I completely forgot about Robertson. I like Robertson alot.....but he kind of has John Wetteland syndrome.....yes he pitches out of some crazy jams, but he gets himself into those jams. He'll come in, grab two quick outs, and start nitpicking and walking guys. As I'm typing this I'm thinking.....what the hell are we gonna do when Mo goes???? Us Yankee fans have been spoiled by the Sandman.
      True, we have. I like Robertson taking that slot more so than Rafael Soriano. Is he even still there?

Comment

• fourthcoming

Not sure....I think he's still there but I don't trust that guy.

Comment

• guwapo_rocker
          Sniper
          • Jan 2004

The Jays are going to run away with the American League East, and win the World Series.

Book it!!
          WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Comment

• fourthcoming

Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
            The Jays are going to run away with the American League East, and win the World Series.

Book it!!
            I'm a huge Yankee fan who happens to believe the Jays are a team to watch this year. Alot of good, young arms on that team......we will see!!!

Comment

• qikgts
              Head Fluffer
              • Jan 2012

Yankee fans won't have Joba for even longer. He dislocated his ankle playing on a trampoline with his kids. I'm starting to think he has Nick Johnson/Carl Pavano disease...
              You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• chi-town324
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Feb 2007

joey votto 10 yrs 225 mil...wow

Comment

• mug
                  Head Fluffer
                  • Mar 2005

Thats your money at tootsie roll.

Comment

• chi-town324
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • Feb 2007

you said it mug!

Comment

• qikgts
                      Head Fluffer
                      • Jan 2012

(Gunshot) And, we're off!!!
                      You're gonna hear the angels sing...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

this week, the Indians donated a million dollars to the Boys and Girls Clubs.

i would rather see the Dolans donate the team to an owner who is willing to spend the money to field a decent team.
                        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                          this week, the Indians donated a million dollars to the Boys and Girls Clubs.

i would rather see the Dolans donate the team to an owner who is willing to spend the money to field a decent team.
                          How about Drew Carey? He owns a Major League Soccer team that has won quite a few trophies. I think its the Seattle Sounders.

Comment

• sadaist
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by BITEYOASS
                            How about Drew Carey? He owns a Major League Soccer team that has won quite a few trophies. I think its the Seattle Sounders.

Man. I fully enjoyed the Drew Carey Show and Who's Line Is It Anyways. Was initially excited when he went to The Price Is Right, but now realize I never see him any more. Lame. I'm sure he is making a huge paycheck though.

I just can't get myself to get in to soccer. It's like watching girls eat pussy. Lame. It's fun to actually do it yourself...not so great just watching someone else do it.
                            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Bob_R
                              Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

• fourthcoming

wow, Bukkake Kuroda pitched his ass off yesterday. I completely enjoy watching a pitcher take the ball and throw.....no dicking around for 20 seconds in between every pitch. Nova should still be the number 2 starter though.

Comment

Working...