Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Btw. I never said hello before in the fan intro. So really it was my first time. Thanks for the kisses.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

We need you lurkers. You just change the whole experiment.

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

I see we are devoid of music: Time to Remedy.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-07-2011, 12:31 PM. Reason: I hear Robert Johnson in Eddie's playing here....

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

See you can play a Gibson and still remain here....just put a Guitar or a bottle or Mic in your hand. Happy Saturday night wiggle worms......Just get up. And never let it get you down.

Comment

• SunisinuS
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • May 2010

There are currently 694 users online. 30 members and 664 guests.

Join. It's no big deal.

It's just a Baby Ruth.
            Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-11-2011, 10:04 PM. Reason: Join us on tour and spend your hard earned money on something else than taxes.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

You're gonna see a steady increase in users now that another tour has confirmed dates....
              Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                You're gonna see a steady increase in users now that another tour has confirmed dates....

Excellent. More Army Members who volunteer. Makes me have to do less Shanghai weekends.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-11-2011, 10:46 PM. Reason: What song did it to you? :) "I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

There are currently 372 users online. 17 members and 355 guests.

WTF?

What are you all doing...serving in Libya? Mourning your Dead Cat? Get the fuck up...and join. We need help here.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-15-2011, 02:51 AM. Reason: You don't think this takes energy?

Comment

• ashstralia
                    ROTH ARMY ELITE
                    • Feb 2004

perhaps they're freaked out by a goading palindrome? i dunno, whatevs.
                    Last edited by ashstralia; 05-15-2011, 09:35 AM. Reason: =VH=

Comment

• SunisinuS
                      Crazy Ass Mofo
                      • May 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
                      perhaps they're freaked out by a goading palindrome? i dunno, whatevs.

Another Goad for the Choad.

Goad.
                      Last edited by SunisinuS; 05-15-2011, 12:23 PM. Reason: For someone that lives in Aus they sure have a bad attitude...oh thats right....

Comment

Working...