Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 Me kinda sorta more or less half professional Fuck, I mean Face, Book. - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Me kinda sorta more or less half professional Fuck, I mean Face, Book.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me kinda sorta more or less half professional Fuck, I mean Face, Book.

John Chaparro

Join me, cunts.

Fer now, it's all in Portucunt, but as soon as I get a few international TRU FRENDS*, I'll write the same bollocks in Amerikaner.

You know I'm funny**... add my 'rasslin character to your sad list of people who don't give a fuck about you & be happy.

I larve you all,

Cheers! :bottle:

* 'Cuz you ain't a TRU FREND cuntil you're connected in Failbook.
    ** As stated by a couple of old ladies that saw me walk by, "He looks kinda funny, don't he?" "Aye, must be one of those funny blokes you hear about on the telly."

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi Imapus Sylicker! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper View Post
      Hi Imapus Sylicker! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
      I've developed cancer of the knob.

I have.

It fell down last night, but I stuck it back on.

I won't tell you where, though.

Comment

You Mean,João Chaparro.

Get A Hairy Dog Up You.
        First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Finally Imp. You are off the ignore....still not sure about Blaze though...
          Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-02-2011, 03:44 AM. Reason: Fucking Red Neck.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Good, suni. then you won't read this.
            For whatever reason instead of being forthright and saying Hi Blaze, I know you as such and such or from such and such, you wrote to me a creepy stalkerish coded visitor message. I over looked that. However, that was not enough for you. You wrote another creepy coded message to me. So it is in my best interest that you value your ignore on me. I find it to be comforting to know that you go out of your way to avoid me. I just wish you would stop with the attempts of coy poison darts. Good day.
            "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
            sigpic

Comment

They must have some strong booze in Portugal
              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

you have a nice......"cane" are you really a sheep herding' wrestler?
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

ok ...Everbody!

From the infamous, painfully funny and totally non-PC director Mel Brooks and his film "Blazing Saddles". This is actually the first movie fart scene ever!!...

Hi Blaze! Sorry I am just kind of an ornery cuss. How are you doing?
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-02-2011, 01:22 PM. Reason: And it was no trouble to avoid you...we are on computers. :)
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                    You Mean,João Chaparro.

Get A Hairy Dog Up You.
                    How rude!

How are ya, you fruity kiwi?

Comment

Originally posted by Blaze View Post
                      Good, suni. then you won't read this.
                      For whatever reason instead of being forthright and saying Hi Blaze, I know you as such and such or from such and such, you wrote to me a creepy stalkerish coded visitor message. I over looked that. However, that was not enough for you. You wrote another creepy coded message to me. So it is in my best interest that you value your ignore on me. I find it to be comforting to know that you go out of your way to avoid me. I just wish you would stop with the attempts of coy poison darts. Good day.
                      Never mind that, he always writes in code.

Anyone ever understood what that guy is all about?

Stalking is bad, mkay?

Comment

Originally posted by binnie View Post
                        They must have some strong booze in Portugal
                        Yes, we do. But what's yer friggin' point, eh? I only drink AFTER the match.

Not only does it taste better, it's a helluva lot safer. Remember kids: DO try this at home. Only drinking after you're done with your responsibilities, that is.

Comment

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post
                          How rude!

How are ya, you fruity kiwi?

How Dare You.

What A Kiwi Does With This Fruits Is Not Rude At All.:tongue0011:
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
                            you have a nice......"cane" are you really a sheep herding' wrestler?
                            Yep! A novel concept that is popular enough to keep me in the card, no matter how bad I am.

Trouble is, people find me funny - which is half the point - so I have to work extra hard to piss 'em off - which is the other half.

Still, I get the job done & I have had things flying in the general vicinity of me head after the match & a couple of death threats from kids, so all's well.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                              How Dare You.

What A Kiwi Does With This Fruits Is Not Rude At All.:tongue0011:
                              No, but I'm pretty sure it must be... imaginative, to say the least.

Comment

Working...
                              X