X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SouthernBelle
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Apr 2011

Hey Y'all

Its good to meet you. Hope y'all have a good day.
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

sarges helper welcomes you
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I welcome you as well... welcome!
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

Sarge's little Sniper says "Snap! Headshot!"

Welcome!
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• little_dreamer
          Full On Cocktard
          • Apr 2011

Hey, welcome to the forum!
          I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

SLH must be on vacation?
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• SouthernBelle
              Roth Army Recruit
              • Apr 2011

It's nice to meet y'all. I used to come around here a lot, but that was years ago. I was known as YankeeRose then.

Comment

• SunisinuS
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • May 2010

WB!

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Apr 2004

Originally posted by SouthernBelle
                  It's nice to meet y'all. I used to come around here a lot, but that was years ago. I was known as YankeeRose then.
                  How long ago?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                  ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • May 2004

Welcome back!
                    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

What up Rose...

it's been awhile...
                      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• SunisinuS
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • May 2010

I was known as 2nd to the Top Jimmy back then. All the webmasters and mods have not digged up my old name either. It is just is what it is. Respect.

Comment

• SouthernBelle
                          Roth Army Recruit
                          • Apr 2011

Hey POJ..Damn I missed this place. I'm doing good...single again..lol! ChefCraig, It's been about 4 or 5 years. I couldn't rember my old password..lol

Comment

• SunisinuS
                            Crazy Ass Mofo
                            • May 2010

Hey POJ..Damn I missed this place. I'm doing good...single again..lol! ChefCraig, It's been about 4 or 5 years. I couldn't rember my old password..lol
                            Hey baby. We are...all of us...just here for the music. Welcome back. And I am sorry about what you lost. But come back here to begin again. Welcome. That is what is this thread is about.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

ChefCraig, It's been about 4 or 5 years. I couldn't rember my old password..lol
                              That's cool, I just happen to have a dear friend who once used the same username at a different site. Welcome back, and nice to meet you.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...