This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Candy Girl

Originally posted by Unchainme
    He's also pissed and moaned at the ideas of the sheep pen and the front line, calling for their deletion.

damn...
    Being a member of the pen, I say let's boot him thru the uprights, yes?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by SunisinuS
      He was the first person I added to my friends list. Visit me and say a message. Pariahs need some recognition. Even though I am social. I make the real world work. If Gar needed food....I would bring him food. Only Teenagers shut everyone else out. So....we go on.

Elvis is a teenager.
      was his message "give me five stars and i'll give you five stars"?
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Candy Girl

Originally posted by SunisinuS
        He was the first person I added to my friends list. Visit me and say a message. Pariahs need some recognition. Even though I am social. I make the real world work. If Gar needed food....I would bring him food. Only Teenagers shut everyone else out. So....we go on.

Elvis is a teenager.
        I can understand keeping someone annoying to others around for entertainment value, but alas, I'm afraid he has none.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Candy Girl
          I can understand keeping someone annoying to others around for entertainment value, but alas, I'm afraid he has none.
          you didn't find "wig out and jive" comedic gold......

either?
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• hambon4lif
            Crazy Ass Mofo
            • Jun 2004

If you really want to make a major improvement around here, get rid of all the cowardly white-supremist cocksuckers who are here for no other reason than to start shit by practicing their sick, bizarre, outlandishly retarded agendas.
            The internet is a huge place, and there are many other places for them to hang out and carry on with their evil, idiotic bullshit. There are places especially made for these racist inbred illiterate pussies to chat and hang out with other racist inbred illiterate pussies. Why they chose a site dedicated to a badass Jewish rockstar is something I'll never figure out. Even more confusing than that is trying to figure out why they're still here. Time which could've been better spent having an intelligent conversation with other fans has been stolen by having to call out, and napalm, these dimwitted pencil-dicks everytime they start in with their moronic racial hatred, and all the other fucking nonsense that goes with it.
            Just because I could doesn't mean I should have to, because their sorry ass shouldn't even be here in the first fucking place!

These gutless nazi pukes should be shown, and hit hard with, the door. Once that's done, THEN we can discuss the fate of the twisted pedophile that plays with dolls.

The priority list is being looked at upside-down.

Comment

• Unchainme
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Apr 2005

did I mention he did use "n-word"? once.

and all the racists have been taken care of hambone.

name me one that's posting right now?
              Still waiting for a relevant Browns Team

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

You are not being serious, are you?

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  If you really want to make a major improvement around here, get rid of all the cowardly white-supremist cocksuckers who are here for no other reason than to start shit by practicing their sick, bizarre, outlandishly retarded agendas.
                  The internet is a huge place, and there are many other places for them to hang out and carry on with their evil, idiotic bullshit. There are places especially made for these racist inbred illiterate pussies to chat and hang out with other racist inbred illiterate pussies. Why they chose a site dedicated to a badass possibly gay Jewish rockstar is something I'll never figure out. Even more confusing than that is trying to figure out why they're still here. Time which could've been better spent having an intelligent conversation with other fans has been stolen by having to call out, and napalm, these dimwitted pencil-dicks everytime they start in with their moronic racial hatred, and all the other fucking nonsense that goes with it.
                  Just because I could doesn't mean I should have to, because their sorry ass shouldn't even be here in the first fucking place!

These gutless nazi pukes should be shown, and hit hard with, the door. Once that's done, THEN we can discuss the fate of the twisted pedophile that plays with dolls.

they bash on the gayz too

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

did I mention he did use "n-word"? once.

right now, right now?

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    You are not being serious, are you?
                    jagy doesn't count.....

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      jagy doesn't count.....
                      While I'm not including Jag in that collection of misfits, at the same time I'm not about to dignify the twits by mentioning their names.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

you honestly think there is an aaryiane or klanne member on this board "pushing" an "agenda"?

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

To tell ya the truth, I've about had it up to my eyeballs with this banning talk that comes along every so often. About the only thing it accomplishes is creating a bunch of highly predictable commentary. Enough. If you are sick of somebody's posting antics, here's an idea: Ignore the fucker (or fuckers, as the case may be). If that presents an insurmountable challenge for you, there is a device that you can click on that will allow the web site to do it for you automatically.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

sure there are folks here who "post" with more racism than others. and some here are much more easily offended by these "posts" than others. there are the select few who choose to be juvenile about pushing the boundaries of this site and common decency. some great thinkers here(chef, sesh, and somebody else i'm sure ) have alluded to racism bein' inherent to human nature, to some degree, in all of us. i feel racism is one person's dislike being labelled by someone else's color choice.
                            Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 04-23-2011, 04:33 PM. Reason: hope i caught that typo b4 hambone did...teasin'

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                              To tell ya the truth, I've about had it up to my eyeballs with this banning talk that comes along every so often. About the only thing it accomplishes is creating a bunch of highly predictable commentary. Enough. If you are sick of somebody's posting antics, here's an idea: Ignore the fucker (or fuckers, as the case may be). If that presents an insurmountable challenge for you, there is a device that you can click on that will allow the web site to do it for you automatically.
                              see post #2

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

think of ALL the penis pics we've had to see thanx to bloolin', and yet no mob scenes towards her.

Comment

Working...