All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • augustblue
    Roth Army Recruit
    • Jun 2004

All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!
  • BARE BONE
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

Learn to read Jerkoff , this is the Roth army not the van halen army site. Your out of your league. Go listen to up for breakfast asswipe.
    Everytime I think I've reached the buttom someone hands me a shovel.

Comment

• BARE BONE
      Foot Soldier
      • Mar 2004

Here's something for you to Jerk off too.

Comment

• augustblue
        Roth Army Recruit
        • Jun 2004

i knew & meant exactly what i wrote...you worthless pieces of shit should not be considered fans of anyone...get outta here...sloth probably hates u2...

Comment

• ZOSO
          Groupie
          • May 2004

Don't seem to be too fond of the classics, huh? Well, they do have some music that could suit your odd tastes: It's called NICKELBACK & CREED.:p

Dead Zeppelin? Some sheep actually put up a fight, but you make it so easy on yourself with comments like that. There's only one conclusion anyone can draw after reading the shit posted above:

Comment

• BARE BONE
            Foot Soldier
            • Mar 2004

Your just looking for attention just like kidvegas and the rest. If you meant everything you said then why do you need to come here.Why because you got nowhere else to go that's why there's no spammy army and no van hagar army. you notice I didn't say Van Halen army. Let me know if Im using too big of words for you to understand. I'm sure you'll waste your time answering me back. Why? Because you got nowhere else to go. Were Dave era fans we'd like to see him back in the group and that bothers you. You need to grow up dipshit. You probably own a debbie gibson shirt ya fag.

Comment

• Ally_Kat
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

augustblue, you're a fuckin moron and I don't throw around that term often.

You sign up at a site for David Lee Roth and then tell us, people who signed up because we seriously like the guy, to get off the site because we don't appreciate what Sam and the boys have done for us.

Where the fuck does it say this is a site about Samuel Hagar?

Get the fuck off the site. You're beginning to hurt my brain with your stupidity.
              Roth Army Militia

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Ally_Kat
                augustblue, you're a fuckin moron and I don't throw around that term often.

You sign up at a site for David Lee Roth and then tell us, people who signed up because we seriously like the guy, to get off the site because we don't appreciate what Sam and the boys have done for us.

Where the fuck does it say this is a site about Samuel Hagar?

Get the fuck off the site. You're beginning to hurt my brain with your stupidity.
                You have been told!!!

Comment

• FORD
                  ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Re: All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

Originally posted by augustblue
                  YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!

HAY SHEEPE!!!!! LIRN HOWE TO USE YOURE CAPS LOCKE KEYY, ASSWHOLE!!!
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Viking
                    Veteran
                    • Jan 2004

ZOSO, that pic is fuckin' killing me......:p

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Big Troubles has shown up just in time for the "Slawter" I see. The question is Will he stay and absorb the education of Roth and all that is, OR... Will he run like the scared little monkey mother fucker that he is? Gosh I hope he stays. Id love another victim.
                      "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Big Troubles
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Feb 2004

Originally posted by Viking
                        ZOSO, that pic is fuckin' killing me......:p
                        Yeah I noticed MY saved pic too. Then again I took it from Elvis. So I think he is the rightful owner.
                        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• Dan
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Read the site before coming in Asshole.Farmer Joe,the gate is open again and more Sheep have been let out.
                          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Roth kills Sam
                            Foot Soldier
                            • Mar 2004

AugustBLEW is just lonely and bi-curious & looking for someone to hug him

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
                              AugustBLEW is just lonely and bi-curious & looking for someone to hug him
                              Well there ya go!! Get in there and leave my Diamond girl alone!!

Comment

Working...