Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-30-2005 @ 12:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Angry All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-16-2007 @ 10:16 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Learn to read Jerkoff , this is the Roth army not the van halen army site. Your out of your league. Go listen to up for breakfast asswipe.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Here's something for you to Jerk off too.

Roth Army Recruit
    Member No
    Last Online
    05-30-2005 @ 12:29 AM
    Status
    Thanks

i knew & meant exactly what i wrote...you worthless pieces of shit should not be considered fans of anyone...get outta here...sloth probably hates u2...

I AM A GOLDEN GOD!
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2005 @ 02:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Don't seem to be too fond of the classics, huh? Well, they do have some music that could suit your odd tastes: It's called NICKELBACK & CREED.:p

Dead Zeppelin? Some sheep actually put up a fight, but you make it so easy on yourself with comments like that. There's only one conclusion anyone can draw after reading the shit posted above:

Chicago Chapter
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Your just looking for attention just like kidvegas and the rest. If you meant everything you said then why do you need to come here.Why because you got nowhere else to go that's why there's no spammy army and no van hagar army. you notice I didn't say Van Halen army. Let me know if Im using too big of words for you to understand. I'm sure you'll waste your time answering me back. Why? Because you got nowhere else to go. Were Dave era fans we'd like to see him back in the group and that bothers you. You need to grow up dipshit. You probably own a debbie gibson shirt ya fag.

11/13/07
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    07-30-2010 @ 09:53 PM
    Status
    Thanks

augustblue, you're a fuckin moron and I don't throw around that term often.

You sign up at a site for David Lee Roth and then tell us, people who signed up because we seriously like the guy, to get off the site because we don't appreciate what Sam and the boys have done for us.

Where the fuck does it say this is a site about Samuel Hagar?

Get the fuck off the site. You're beginning to hurt my brain with your stupidity.

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Ally_Kat
    augustblue, you're a fuckin moron and I don't throw around that term often.

You sign up at a site for David Lee Roth and then tell us, people who signed up because we seriously like the guy, to get off the site because we don't appreciate what Sam and the boys have done for us.

Where the fuck does it say this is a site about Samuel Hagar?

Get the fuck off the site. You're beginning to hurt my brain with your stupidity.
    You have been told!!!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Re: All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

Originally posted by augustblue
    YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!

HAY SHEEPE!!!!! LIRN HOWE TO USE YOURE CAPS LOCKE KEYY, ASSWHOLE!!!

DLR Army Mod Emeritus
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-10-2022 @ 10:05 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Talking

ZOSO, that pic is fuckin' killing me......:p

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Big Troubles has shown up just in time for the "Slawter" I see. The question is Will he stay and absorb the education of Roth and all that is, OR... Will he run like the scared little monkey mother fucker that he is? Gosh I hope he stays. Id love another victim.

YOU GIVE PEACE A CHANCE
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-10-2012 @ 06:38 PM
    a perception of reality-understanding your place in life will allow you to gain access into the next.
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Viking
    Yeah I noticed MY saved pic too. Then again I took it from Elvis. So I think he is the rightful owner.

Sheep Pen Kiwi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-26-2024 @ 02:58 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Read the site before coming in Asshole.Farmer Joe,the gate is open again and more Sheep have been let out.

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

AugustBLEW is just lonely and bi-curious & looking for someone to hug him

guwapo_rocker
    Originally posted by Roth kills Sam
    AugustBLEW is just lonely and bi-curious & looking for someone to hug him
    Well there ya go!! Get in there and leave my Diamond girl alone!!

your mom
    Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-24-2004 @ 09:25 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Hopefully augustblows wander over to the VHlinks in a homo-erotic induced stuper and find the Rob Halford love he needs

guwapo_rocker
    Agreed!!!
    A nice cute lover like this...

I am a Giant CUNT
    Member No
    Last Online
    11-18-2007 @ 06:45 PM
    Status
    Thanks

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE
    VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!
    Hey, Blue, Your mama CHER didn't have such good taster either...I mean, The Allman Brothers??? If she'd picked David Lee Roth they could have worn their assless outfits and sang together. She would have had someone to tilliate her vocabulary, and otherwise.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-03-2020 @ 02:47 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Lemme say this, your post sucked. It reallly sucked.....the kind of sucking sump pumps are famous for. Were you proud of it or solidified in some way? You shouldn't be. I've experienced more riveting annoyance trimming savannah hollies. Do yourself a favor motherfucker, try another approach.

I AM A GOLDEN GOD!
    Groupie
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-04-2005 @ 02:57 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by Viking
    Lol, you should have seen the complete "You're a Fag" page...timeless.

Up yours, Will.
    Foot Soldier

Member No
    Last Online
    08-08-2006 @ 07:49 PM
    Status
    Thanks

What a steaming pile....might as well have named your thread "I hate rock music" ya dope. Let's see, you hate Van Halen, Van Hagar, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC....well, I guess someone has to buy all those Vanilla Ice and Kenny G cd's from the "please buy us" bin at Wal-Mart.

Loaded LikeAFreightTrain
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2009 @ 10:22 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Go Suck on Sammy's Micro Penis.

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-28-2024 @ 04:08 PM
    Status
    Thanks

To comment...or not to comment...I shall comment...

The only thing that I want to say to you Mr. Blue is this...

do you need a hug?

You seem a might agitated...a might confused...a might slow...

do you have autism perhaps? Maybe you have a slight case of mental retardation...that's fine...we respect the handicapped here...as you can see with all the Hagar fans that post here...

Hey man...you are welcome here...we'll even give you a front parking space and a spit bag so you don't slobber all over yourself...

and dude...there are 294 toothpicks...yeah...294...

have a nice day...and don't forget to listen to...

97 X...BAM...the future of rock and roll...

and Wapner's on at 6...

have a nice day my little retarded friend...I hope they get your meds to you soon...

GOT ROTH?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-07-2008 @ 12:19 AM
    Status
    Thanks

i knew & meant exactly what i wrote...you worthless pieces of shit should not be considered fans of anyone...get outta here...sloth probably hates u2...

YOU ARE A FUCKIN' FAGOT N´IF YOU SAID THAT WE ARE NOT A FANS OF ANYONE JUST GO BACK TO HELL N' STOP TO FUCKIN' US

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    To comment...or not to comment...I shall comment...
    97 X...BAM...the future of rock and roll...

and Wapner's on at 6...

have a nice day my little retarded friend...I hope they get your meds to you soon...
    Holy hell? A fellow "Rainman" poster?

Uh Oh? V - E - R- N!!!!

Course tonight's Italian night. Pepperoni Pizza and Orange soda.

Course there are supposed to be eight fishsticks!!!

This is a very dangeruous highway.

Quantis never crashed.

LMAO!!!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah...great flick...

I just didn't know that we have our own very special Rainman right here at the Army...

August buddy...we're here for you...we know you are in need...are confused...and angry...

dude...we can get your fishsticks and toothpicks...

GOT ROTH?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

what do you think?

Member No
    Last Online
    09-20-2006 @ 01:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks

August Blue.
    Welcome to the party!!I couldn't agree with you more!!I've been ripping this weak ass army up for weeks now.This army is about as week as Roth's has been career!!!Keep it going...........these mullets are starting to fold!!
    KID VEGAS..................God Bless!

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

kid...kid...kid...it's good to see you...my friend...

and you have a true love for the handicapped...which is special in and of itself...

We shall call you Corky...

Hey Corky...Life Goes on My friend...Life goes on...

good luck on your date with August Blue...

I hear he can count toothpicks with the best of them...

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I'm sorry Corky...I forgot to say goodbye...

goodbye Corky!!!!

I'd talk slower for you...but it's typing......so...hopefully you have someone that can translate for you...or perhaps your computer reads the shit for you...

We'll all pray for stem-cell research!

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by kidvegas
    August Blue.
    I've been ripping this weak ass army up for weeks now.This army is about as week as Roth's has been career!!!Keep it going...........these mullets are starting to fold!!
    KID VEGAS..................God Bless!
    Week, weak.....who gives a fuck?
    It's gonna be August before you know it!
    Fucking ass ripper.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

You do realize by telling people you dont even know, what "type of people" they are, you are revealing far more about yourself, than any
    of the people here you know nothing about. And from where Im sitting, I actually feel sorry for you. Hang in there, Im sure better things are in store for your future.

Member No
    Last Online
    09-20-2006 @ 01:36 AM
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH,MERCURY,HALFORD,MICHAELS all popular in the '80's,all washed up now,ALL FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    KID VEGAS

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

ROTH,MERCURY,HALFORD,MICHAELS all popular in the '80's,all washed up now,ALL FAGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    KID VEGAS
    Fuck it.....keep going. Steady as she goes.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2014 @ 09:03 AM
    Status
    Thanks

VIVA KID GAYGAS !

Roth Army Caesar
    I Am The Lizard King
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rustoffa...please don't egg on Corky...and type much slower so he can read it...

His caregivers will get pissed if you keep this shit up...

He'll go into a rage and stone his birdie...

Calm down Corky...calm down...

Rotharmy Gladiator

DG's Slave
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    09-18-2010 @ 02:14 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Fucking "Corky?" Now that is funny..................

Rock on Corker!!!!!!

GOT ROTH?
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

KID VEGAS

fuck you bith fuckin' sheep , spammy sucks n' vh was famous in the 80's now it's just a piece of shit

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:31 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,281 Times in 4,711 Posts

Seems Corky Lauderdale's unaware that Rob Halford and Judas Priest are co-headlining Ozzfest with Black Sabbath this year. And unlike the Van Hagar tour, they're actually selling tickets.

So yeah, he's a fag. But he's a successful fag. Unlike Corky.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
    Rustoffa...please don't egg on Corky...and type much slower so he can read it...

His caregivers will get pissed if you keep this shit up...

He'll go into a rage and stone his birdie...

Calm down Corky...calm down...
    LMAO, it's on autopilot. Engines turn and people swim shit. Watch out corky.

Thread Information