All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Roth kills Sam
    Foot Soldier
    • Mar 2004

Hopefully augustblows wander over to the VHlinks in a homo-erotic induced stuper and find the Rob Halford love he needs

Comment

• guwapo_rocker

Agreed!!!
      A nice cute lover like this...

Comment

• Katydid
        I am a Giant CUNT
        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by augustblue
        YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE
        VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!
        Hey, Blue, Your mama CHER didn't have such good taster either...I mean, The Allman Brothers??? If she'd picked David Lee Roth they could have worn their assless outfits and sang together. She would have had someone to tilliate her vocabulary, and otherwise.

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Lemme say this, your post sucked. It reallly sucked.....the kind of sucking sump pumps are famous for. Were you proud of it or solidified in some way? You shouldn't be. I've experienced more riveting annoyance trimming savannah hollies. Do yourself a favor motherfucker, try another approach.

Comment

• ZOSO
            Groupie
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Viking
            ZOSO, that pic is fuckin' killing me......:p
            Lol, you should have seen the complete "You're a Fag" page...timeless.

Comment

• classicdude
              Foot Soldier
              • Apr 2004

What a steaming pile....might as well have named your thread "I hate rock music" ya dope. Let's see, you hate Van Halen, Van Hagar, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, AC/DC....well, I guess someone has to buy all those Vanilla Ice and Kenny G cd's from the "please buy us" bin at Wal-Mart.

Comment

• NathanRay
                Head Fluffer
                • Feb 2004

Re: All You Roth Army "fans" Get Off This Site "right Now"!!!

YOU ARE A BUNCH OF LOSERS...YOU PEOPLE ARE THE TYPE OF JACKASSES THAT STILL LIKE TO SPORT AROUND IN YOUR METALLICA...OOOPS WAIT YOUR "NO TALENT CA" RIDE THE LIGHTNING CONCERT SHIRTS...AS WELL AS YOUR AC/DC HIGHWAY TO HELL SHIRTS...AND YOU ARE THE ONE'S THAT KEEP THOSE CORPORATE BASTARDS CLEARCHANNEL IN BUSINESS BY LETTING THEM PLAY LET'S SEE...ABOUT 5 BANDS OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AAAAGGGGGAIN...ON CLASSIC CRAP STATIONS....LET'S SEE I THINK IT'S "NO TALENT CA", PINK FLOYD, AC/DC, DEAD ZEPPELIN, HELL...I GUESS SLOTH HALEN IS ONE OF THEM AS WELL...U FUCKERS CALL YOURSELF FANS....U THINK AND ACT LIKE VAN HALEN, HAGAR AND THE BROTHERS OWE YOU SOMETHING AND THEN YOU BAD MOUTH THEM LIKE YOU DO...SLAVID "ME" SLOTH QUIT THE FUCKING BAND AND THE REST MOVED ON AND HAPPEN TO FIND SOMEONE THAT COULD SING AND TAKE THE BAND INTO THE NEXT PHASE...WITH SLOTH THEY WOULD HAVE FADED AWAY.............................................. ...........OH BY THE WAY SAMMY'S LYRICS DO KINDA SUCK SOMETIMES.................................AAAAAAAH HHHH HHHHAAAAAA..............CONFUSED YOU DIDN'T I......................."WAIT IS HE A SLOTH FAN? HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...............HOPE I HAVE CONFUSED YOU ABOUT AS MUCH AS DAVE DOES WHILE TRYING TO DECIPHER HIS DUMB ASS LYRICS..............................HHHHAAA.....TH EY ALL SUCK..................!!!
                Go Suck on Sammy's Micro Penis.
                "It's just not an option for me to go and watch some other band — who are only performing because they have some new record coming out — do our music," Roth said. "I have nothing against Velvet Revolver — I'm not familiar with their music — but that was my 3 minutes and 22 seconds up there."
                Roth Keeps it REEEEAL

Originally posted by Antman
                Fuck Alex Van Halen. That mongoloid Mr. Spock looking mother fucker.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

To comment...or not to comment...I shall comment...

The only thing that I want to say to you Mr. Blue is this...

do you need a hug?

You seem a might agitated...a might confused...a might slow...

do you have autism perhaps? Maybe you have a slight case of mental retardation...that's fine...we respect the handicapped here...as you can see with all the Hagar fans that post here...

Hey man...you are welcome here...we'll even give you a front parking space and a spit bag so you don't slobber all over yourself...

and dude...there are 294 toothpicks...yeah...294...

have a nice day...and don't forget to listen to...

97 X...BAM...the future of rock and roll...

and Wapner's on at 6...

have a nice day my little retarded friend...I hope they get your meds to you soon...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hot for david
                    Head Fluffer
                    • Apr 2004

i knew & meant exactly what i wrote...you worthless pieces of shit should not be considered fans of anyone...get outta here...sloth probably hates u2...

YOU ARE A FUCKIN' FAGOT N´IF YOU SAID THAT WE ARE NOT A FANS OF ANYONE JUST GO BACK TO HELL N' STOP TO FUCKIN' US
                    "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                    http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• MAX
                      Rotharmy Gladiator

DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by POJO_Risin
                      To comment...or not to comment...I shall comment...
                      97 X...BAM...the future of rock and roll...

and Wapner's on at 6...

have a nice day my little retarded friend...I hope they get your meds to you soon...
                      Holy hell? A fellow "Rainman" poster?

Uh Oh? V - E - R- N!!!!

Course tonight's Italian night. Pepperoni Pizza and Orange soda.

Course there are supposed to be eight fishsticks!!!

This is a very dangeruous highway.

Quantis never crashed.

LMAO!!!
                      EAT US AND SMILE!!!!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yeah...great flick...

I just didn't know that we have our own very special Rainman right here at the Army...

August buddy...we're here for you...we know you are in need...are confused...and angry...

dude...we can get your fishsticks and toothpicks...
                        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• hot for david
                          Head Fluffer
                          • Apr 2004

what do you think?
                          "life can be good with the right people"- andi deris

Woman Of Dark Desires
                          http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w...9b5fac7ede.jpg

Comment

• kidvegas
                            • Apr 2004

August Blue.
                            Welcome to the party!!I couldn't agree with you more!!I've been ripping this weak ass army up for weeks now.This army is about as week as Roth's has been career!!!Keep it going...........these mullets are starting to fold!!
                            KID VEGAS..................God Bless!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

kid...kid...kid...it's good to see you...my friend...

and you have a true love for the handicapped...which is special in and of itself...

We shall call you Corky...

Hey Corky...Life Goes on My friend...Life goes on...

good luck on your date with August Blue...

I hear he can count toothpicks with the best of them...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I'm sorry Corky...I forgot to say goodbye...

goodbye Corky!!!!

I'd talk slower for you...but it's typing......so...hopefully you have someone that can translate for you...or perhaps your computer reads the shit for you...

We'll all pray for stem-cell research!

Comment

Working...