X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Great Dave interview from May 13 1983

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,40,0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" id="wgvSingleTrackWidget" name="WGV_SingleTrackWidget" width="300" height="66"><param name="movie" value="http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/common/swf/microsite-track-player.swf"/><param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"/><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"/><param name="swliveconnect" value="true"/><param name="flashvars" value="trackID=4775644&width=300&height=66&viewMod e=SHORT&server=concerts.wolfgangsvault.com&bgcolor =#ffffff"/><param name="wmode" value="opaque"/><embed src="http://concerts.wolfgangsvault.com/common/swf/microsite-track-player.swf" flashvars="trackID=4775644&width=300&height=66&vie wMode=SHORT&server=concerts.wolfgangsvault.com&bgc olor=#ffffff" width="300" height="66" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" name="WGV_SingleTrackWidget" bgcolor="#ffffff" wmode="opaque"></embed></object><br/><p style="font-size:0.9em !important;margin:5px 0 0 !important;">Listen to more <a href="http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/david-lee-roth/?utm_source=STP&utm_campaign=4775644" style="font-weight:bold;">David Lee Roth</a> at <a href="http://www.wolfgangsvault.com/?utm_source=STP&utm_campaign=4775644">Wolfgang's Vault</a>.</p>
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • VAiN
    Use my hand, I won't look
    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Nice! I recently got this app for the iPhone... pretty fucking cool to get live classics!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Great site. Not enough CVH though.....

Comment

• Etienne
        Commando
        • Aug 2010

Dave seems to be a littlein these interviews back then...
        Last edited by Etienne; 05-03-2011, 06:03 PM.

Comment

• hambon4lif
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jun 2004

Lisa Robinson was/is one of the few rock journalist that understood Daves a.d.d. enough to let him run, and at the same time, kept him from escaping her questions entirely. (You'll notice she interrupts him whenever his answers start going all over the place)

I got 5 bucks that says he fucked her.

Anyways, there's another interview Roth gave Lisa right before the EP was released, and I see that's on there too.

Cool find.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • May 2004

I heard he fed her sausage a few times. Anything for press, I guess...

Comment

• Etienne
              Commando
              • Aug 2010

Originally posted by hambon4lif
              ...there's another interview Roth gave Lisa right before the EP was released, and I see that's on there too. ...
              It's the November 28, 1984 interview... he's more smoking free there... new chapter for DLR...
              Last edited by Etienne; 05-03-2011, 06:27 PM.

Comment

• Seshmeister
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
                I heard he fed her sausage a few times. Anything for press, I guess...

Comment

• Terry
                  TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by hambon4lif
                  Lisa Robinson was/is one of the few rock journalist that understood Daves a.d.d. enough to let him run, and at the same time, kept him from escaping her questions entirely. (You'll notice she interrupts him whenever his answers start going all over the place)

I got 5 bucks that says he fucked her.

Anyways, there's another interview Roth gave Lisa right before the EP was released, and I see that's on there too.

Cool find.
                  Jeez, I dunno...she wasn't really much in the looks department...I guess Dave could have possibly gave her the old porkpie if the interview took place after a heavy night of drinking on his part...banging her wouldn't be one to brag to the boys about, at any rate.
                  Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Regardless, that was a pretty cool interview. She challenged him, which is more than can be said for most rock interviews. And his responses were entertaining and (seemingly) honest.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...