Haha!

Comment

• FORD
      ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Woman made up rape story to cover for missing work, deputies say

A woman who didn't want to get in trouble for skipping work fabricated a story about being sexually assaulted on the side of the highway, leading investigators from multiple agencies to waste more than 100 hours searching for a suspect who didn't exist, deputies say.

LINK

Wow.. this was her best solution to get out of going to work. What a fucking retard.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Wait a minute.... isn't that the same chick from the "Toy Yoda" story above?

Looks like it could be.......
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Florida man had sex with pit bull as neighbors begged him to stop

By Adrienne Cutway, Orlando Sentinel

12:35 p.m. EST, March 5, 2014

Shocked neighbors begged and pleaded as they watched a Florida man have sex with a pit bull in his yard, The Tampa Tribune is reporting.

Bernard Marsonek, 57, of Tampa was arrested Wednesday morning and charged with aggravated animal cruelty, sexual activity involving animals and two counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Locals who saw the alleged sex act yelled at Marsonek but he ignored them. Witnesses flagged down an officer who interviewed and arrested Marsonek.

Tampa man has sex with pit bull as neighbors beg him to stop.

Eight pit bulls were taken from the home.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Dec 2003

"This happened to me on SR 41 in Tampa on Monday March 24th. This pathetic excuse for a human being tailgated me for about three minutes. After about a minute, and me shaking my head, I pulled out my phone and started recording. I couldn’t move over because there were trucks in the right lane, and I sure as heck wasn’t going to speed on a rainy day with the roads being as slick as they were. I was turning left in about a half-mile when this happened. [...]

He initially fled the scene of the accident, but thanks to this video he has been caught and charged. Massive props to the Sheriffs Department and most especially the Highway Patrol who responded to the scene. This moron could have easily killed somebody with his moronic behavior, and my laughing at the end would have been replaced with tears. Needless to say though, I’ve never seen Karma come back so fast."

Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

What a dumbass. Good thing his stupidity didn't take out anybody else
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• SunisinuS
                  Crazy Ass Mofo
                  • May 2010

Why not slow down...go behind the other "right lane" trucks....allow the jack ass to pass and take an extra 45 seconds to make your left turn?

Guess "machismo" applies to right lane drivers in the "passing lane". Not impressed by this person's solution when she could have been the cause by encouraging someone's road rage to cross into other traffic and kill other people in oncoming traffic. This "go on girl" shit must have meant she was a doctor trying to get to an emergency room triage where she was indispensable. Not impressed.

As a pilot....this mentality gets everyone killed. Let a jackass be one...take an extra 1.5 minutes to let the road rage idiot do their thing. Guess this is funny because of what did not happen. The video chick still might deserve a ticket.
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 03-28-2014, 01:35 AM. Reason: but again that might be the sensible, mature, patient thing to do....so the republicans might hate it.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

He wrecked daddy's Ford pickup. Daddy is going to be pissed.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS
                      Why not slow down...go behind the other "right lane" trucks....allow the jack ass to pass and take an extra 45 seconds to make your left turn?

Guess "machismo" applies to right lane drivers in the "passing lane". Not impressed by this person's solution when she could have been the cause by encouraging someone's road rage to cross into other traffic and kill other people in oncoming traffic. This "go on girl" shit must have meant she was a doctor trying to get to an emergency room triage where she was indispensable. Not impressed.

As a pilot....this mentality gets everyone killed. Let a jackass be one...take an extra 1.5 minutes to let the road rage idiot do their thing. Guess this is funny because of what did not happen. The video chick still might deserve a ticket.
                      Yup. If someone gets on my tail like that and there is room to get in the right lane I let them through. It's the fast lane and I hate it when there is a slowpoke in it when I want to barrel on through. In Germany on the autobahn you can get ticketed for doing what that lady was doing. Get your slow ass over to the right!
                      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ODShowtime
                        ROCKSTAR

• Jun 2004

It's a war every day to get to work in Tampa Bay. Fucking old people straight chillin' in the left lane, macho assholes up your ass while you're driving behind the slow people, morons weaving in and out.

I have two philosophies; 1) golden rule and 2) get the fuck out of my way. I absolutely yield to fast drivers whenever I can because I hate having to drive behind slow people.

It's just a big asshole festival down here.
                        gnaw on it

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by ODShowtime
                          It's just a big asshole festival down here.
                          No shit man.. Pound for pound S. Florida has the worst drivers in the country. Probably because most of them aren't from this country.
                          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Florida woman arrested in topless rampage at McDonald's

Reuters April 8, 2014 6:30 PM

MIAMI (Reuters) - A bare-breasted woman wearing only bikini bottoms was observed by security cameras vandalizing a Florida McDonald's.

In the video, which went viral on Tuesday, the woman is seen shoving cash registers onto the floor, overturning a drinks dispenser and throwing items at staff before helping herself to some ice cream.

Sandra Suarez, 41, entered the McDonald's in Pinellas Park on Florida's west coast on March 24, and when an employee asked her to put on some clothes, she refused and became destructive, according to a police report obtained by the Tampa Bay Times.

"She destroys it," Pinellas Park police spokesman Sgt. Adam Geissenberger, told the newspaper. "You name it, she's turning it over."

The police report said she caused about $10,000 in damage.

Suarez was taken to a local hospital and was charged with felony criminal mischief and resisting arrest.

(Reporting by David Adams and Kevin Gray; editing by Gunna Dickson)

By the way, the idiotic employees gleefully enjoying the footage in the background of the clip have since (deservedly) been fired.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I don't know if anyone has been following this outside of Florida, but basically an underage nitwit with a suspended license went out after work, got hammered and got on the highway going the wrong direction causing a head-on collision and killed 2 girls in the process.. this is the follow-up story. I cannot believe that there is a lawyer shiesty enough to actually employ the 'involuntary intoxication' defense... just mind blowing and sad on so many levels. Fuck this bitch, she deserves to rot in jail.

Cry me a river, bitch.

A woman accused of drunken driving in a wrong-way crash that killed two 21-year-old friends from Coral Springs says she has no recollection of the accident. She also questions why the head-on crash didn't kill her.

LINK

Comment

• Zing!
                                Veteran
                                • Oct 2011

Originally posted by VAiN
                                No shit man.. Pound for pound S. Florida has the worst drivers in the country. Probably because most of them aren't from this country.
                                I went to Miami once.

Once.

F that hellhole. The traffic was so nuts I felt lucky to get out of there alive. Hopefully global warming sinks the place and its crappy baseball team.
                                My karma just ran over your dogma.

Comment

Working...