• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• BiN THeRE/

Add to Ignore list

Comment

• Ah yes, wishing revenge on animals... So rational. Maybe it's because I live in FL, but this seems reasonable to me:

"The witness heard Darwin say, “next time you try to kill a man, you best get the job done. Now you’re my bitch forever.”"

I mean come on! What else could he do after almost being eaten except fuck the thing forever?
          gnaw on it

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Florida cop turns up drunk to collect Mothers Against Drunk Driving award

Call it dumb while intoxicated.

A Florida police officer who was due to be honored at a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference turned up drunk to collect his award, according to local media.

So wasted, according to an internal affairs investigation, that he was found wandering in a hotel hallway stripped to his underwear. He also was described as "staggeringly drunk" by a witness at the Friday night banquet where he was set to receive the MADD accolade.

Records obtained by two Tampa TV stations show that Michael Szeliga, a deputy from neighboring Pinellas County, packed a bottle of Jameson Irish whiskey in his patrol car before driving across the state to the Hyatt Regency Pier 66 Hotel in Fort Lauderdale with two other deputies.

They were there in July for two days of training to combat drunken driving. Szeliga was also supposed to receive a MADD decoration for making more than 100 DUI arrests, WFLA reported.

The bulging 274-page report detailed how a local police chief, Robert Vincent, encountered Szeliga outside the banquet and suggested it wasn't appropriate for him to attend due to his intoxication. That led to "disrespectful" comments, which prompted Vincent, who commands the Gulfport police, to tell one of Szeliga's supervisors that the deputy was "wasted."

"I thought, 'Hmm, probably not the right place to be intoxicated,'" Vincent told WFTS. "I asked if he would tell me his name, and he said he wasn't going to tell me his name and I said well you probably don't want to be at a MADD awards banquet while you are intoxicated. He didn't take my advice – he kind of just walked away, so I reported that to his supervisor.

"When you recognize someone who is a police chief in your home county who says you are too drunk to be going to a MADD conference and you ignore that, blatantly that's just not right."

Szeliga's supervisor, according to the investigation seen by WFLA, said he smelled alcohol on Szeliga's breath and ordered him to return to his room and miss the banquet – and his award.

But that wasn't all, the stations reported.

According to the document, Szeliga signed in and attended a morning session of the DUI training but left with two other deputies following the first break, having decided it was no longer "relevant" to him since he was transferring to the child-protection unit. This despite the fact that MADD required attendance at all training in exchange for picking up expenses.

Comment

• I'd probably have to be drunk to sit through a MADD conference, but I'd at least call a cab or a designated driver first.
                  Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Elderly Miami woman shoots at attempted burglars

MIAMI (WSVN) -- Crooks picked the wrong place to attempt a break-in, after they were nearly shot by an elderly woman.

Little did these burglars know that when the door of a Miami home was kicked in, 88-year-old Arlene Orms would be waiting behind it, locked and loaded.

According to the Miami Police Department, burglars attempted to enter her home at 6060 N.W. 2nd St., around 10:30 p.m., Tuesday night. After kicking in the door, Orms fired her .25 caliber baretta pistol into the door from inside, sending the burglars running off. "He never made it in," said a responding Miami Police officer.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol,,,,,,,,,,,,,imagine ........................

a woman in declining years................................

88 yo woman.....................................

having to defend herself..........................

lol....................................
                    A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• only in florida

lol
                      A NATION OF COWARDS - Jeffrey R. Snyder

Comment

• You see it's not rocket surgery...

Comment

• Florida burglary suspect hides near lake, gets eaten by alligator

A burglary suspect trying to evade Florida sheriff's deputies by hiding near a lake was drowned and partially eaten by an alligator, reports say.

Matthew Riggins, 22, was found in Barefoot Bay Lake missing his lower extremities and part of an arm, Brevard County deputies tell the Orlando Sentinel.

The incident occurred last month. WFTV.com reports Riggins had told his girlfriend that he was going to Barefoot Bay, Florida, with a friend to burglarize homes in the community on the night of Nov. 12 and early morning of Nov. 13.

Deputies responded after callers said two men wearing black were spotted behind homes, according to Florida Today.

The two men fled and Riggins called his girlfriend, telling her he was being chased by authorities, the Sentinel reports.

Neither suspect was caught that night, but Riggins was reported missing on Nov. 13. Florida Today reports officers searching for the suspects the night of the robberies heard "yelling" but could not determine from where it was coming.

Riggins' body was found Nov. 23, and an alligator also was trapped and euthanized. WFTV.com reports "remains consistent with the injuries to Riggins" were found inside the gator's stomach by investigators.

Florida Today says the investigation determined Riggins was dragged by the gator into the water and drowned before being partially devoured.

The Sentinel reports the other man with Riggins has been identified but is not cooperating with investigators.

Matthew Riggins was found by Brevard County deputies in a lake missing his lower extremities and part of an arm.
                          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• [b]Man Kills Best Friend After Their ‘Balls Touch’ In Threesome With Stripper]/b]

Curtis Mayfield(not that one) murdered his best friend after an incident involving him, one of his friends and Laquifa Thompson. Laquifa and the two men were in the middle of having a threesome when Curtis told his friend it was time to switch postions:

According to Curtis Mayfield:

“There’s only so much a man can take, and dick or balls ain’t one of them.
                            I yelled switch, you know from mouth to butt, he went left when he should’ve went right and next thing you know we ball to ball”

Curtis was so enraged by what happened he grabbed his gun and shot his friend while screaming out “I ain’t with that gay shit”

Curtis feels no remorse on the death of his “friend” and claims

“It was his fault, if he would’ve never touched my balls he would still be alive”

Comment

• That's the thing with three-ways....somebody always gets mad....
                              Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Comment

• Florida boy of four shoots mother

A four-year old boy accidentally shot and injured his mother in their car in northern Florida, US media report.
                                The woman told police the incident happened while the boy was sitting in the back seat.
                                A local police spokesman said that the round went through her back after she was shot through the seat.
                                The boy was unharmed and his mother - named as Jamie Gilt, 31 - is said to be in a stable condition after being taken to hospital.
                                Police said a .45 calibre handgun was on the floor of the truck, the Florida Times-Union reported.
                                A public Facebook account for a woman named Jamie Gilt who lives in Jacksonville features pro-gun messages and has another page called "Jamie Gilt for Gun Sense."

Comment

Working...
                                X