Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Hell, I know a few of them, and the only case I ever got from them was a case of the crabs.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
      Use my hand, I won't look
      ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

And more South Florida fun! We never disappoint!

LINK

Boynton Officer of the Year indicted on drug charges

David Britto, 28, accused of peddling methamphetamine

The Boynton Beach Police department's 'Officer of the Year' for 2010 was indicted on Tuesday for conspiring to possess and traffic 500 grams of methamphetamine, according to U.S. Attorney Wifredo A. Ferrer.

The indictment accuses David Britto, 28, of drug dealing from June 2009 until March 4, 2011. Britto faces a potential life sentence if convicted, prosecutors said.

Police Chief G. Matthew Immler released a statement saying, in part, "the Boynton Beach Police Department vigorously polices itself, and this case is an example of how law enforcement roots out corruption from within its own ranks."

Officer Britto was named 'Officer of the Year' in January for, among other things, helping to identify a man suspected of shooting two street preachers and for performing CPR on a 2-year-old girl who almost drowned in her family's swimming pool in November.

"I saw the little baby on the ground and started praying," Britto said, recounting the life-saving effort at a December reunion with Elionore Dieujuste and her daughter, Vitalice, who made a full recovery.

Britto said at the beginning of last year, he took out a pen and a piece of paper and wrote down that on every call he wanted to make a difference in someone's life.

"It is nice to be recognized when you have really tried your best," he said upon receiving the 'Officer of the Year' honor. "This only motivates me to keep doing what I'm doing and reach my goals."

In 2010, Britto also worked 11 burglaries resulting in 19 arrests and 18 narcotic cases leading to 25 arrests, records show.

In 2008, Britto was one of three Boynton Beach police officers who fired 23 shots into a stolen Dodge Caravan as the vehicle's driver tried to run them down, investigators said.

None of the officers or the seven suspects in the van was injured, according to the police report.

Britto has been a Boynton Beach police officer since September 2006, according to the Florida Department of Law Enforcement database.

He was caught in a Drug Enforcement Administration led Organized Crime Drug Enforcement Task Force investigation.

"The decision to deal drugs while carrying a badge is not only a breach of the law enforcement oath, but a community tragedy as well," DEA Mark R. Trouville,Miami Special Agent in Charge said in a statement.

Chief Immler echoed that sentiment in his statement.

"We realize that when an officer stands accused of a violation of the public trust, all of law enforcement pays the price in eroded citizen confidence and the perception of diminished integrity," Immler said.
      Originally posted by wiseguy
      That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• SunisinuS
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • May 2010

No surprises here. A cop and his wife call in for an overdose on MJ.

Lol this cop stole the stash off a perp and then called "rescue". Lol straight out of "Up in Smoke".
        Last edited by SunisinuS; 07-06-2011, 08:00 PM. Reason: I think we are dying. Time is going really really slowly. HEHE.
        Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

VAiN, did you see that story over the weekend about the cop who took a girl for a spin on his ATV at the beach at 5AM, ran over two people and wound up fleeing the scene?

Fla. officers fired after on-duty ATV crash

Officer Derick Kuilan took a woman for a ride on his department-issued ATV, crashing the ATV and injuring the woman and two beachgoers

By PoliceOne Staff

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. — City officials have fired two South Florida officers after one crashed his ATV while on duty Sunday.

Officer Derick Kuilan took a woman for a ride on his department-issued ATV, which ended in a crash just before dawn that injured the woman and two beachgoers.

Adelee Sharie Martin, the passenger, was not authorized by the department to ride the ATV, police said.

An investigation confirmed that Kuilan and a second officer, Rolando Gutierrez, were at the Clevelander hotel on South Beach before the accident Sunday, according to WSVN.

"They were in a place where they were not supposed to be during working hours," Miami Beach Mayor Matti Bower said.

Kuilan and Gutierrez were fired because of "conduct unbecoming an officer" and for actions amounting to "dereliction of duties," Miami Beach Police Department said in a statement.

Kuilan and Gutierrez were both tested for their blood-alcohol levels, but no results have been released, NBC Miami reported.

"We do not tolerate, in Miami Beach, something like that happening," Bower said.

Beachgoers Kitzie Nicanor and Luis Almonte are currently recovering from their injuries at local hospitals.

Kuilan, who has been with the department since 2005, could face criminal charges.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VAiN
            Boynton Officer of the Year indicted on drug charges

Okay, I have never been in Florida but this story reminds me of a personal story I will share with you guys.

At age 15 I got busted for shoplifting at Target. A fucking Bic lighter and 2 cassette tapes (Ozzy & Whitesnake). Anyways, security took me into the room and called Mom down. they threatened to call police but didn't. So what they did was release me to my Mom but took my picture. They said it would be posted in the security room of every target worldwide and I was BANNED FOR LIFE from ALL Target stores.

Flash-forward to age 19. I am working as a cashier for Target in the same city. I catch a lady that swapped the scanning sticker on a $300 bread maker with a $2 tackle box. Anyways, now my picture is up in the employee break room as........

wait for it......

wait for it.......

remember I am banned for life for shoplifting............

wait for it.........

wait for it...................

EMPLOYEE OF THE MONTH - THEFT PREVENTION!
            “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Originally posted by chefcraig
              VAiN, did you see that story over the weekend about the cop who took a girl for a spin on his ATV at the beach at 5AM, ran over two people and wound up fleeing the scene?
              Ha!! No, I missed that one, thanks for pointing it out... What the fuck is wrong with this state?
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• howie
                Roadie
                • Jan 2005

One of the 12 jurors who acquitted Casey Anthony of first-degree murder told ABC News that she didn't think there was enough evidence to convict the Florida mother of killing her 2-year-old.

Jennifer Ford, or juror No. 3, said the jurors were "sick to their stomach" after coming to the decision. "I did not say she was innocent," Ford, a 32-year-old nursing student told ABC. "I just said there was not enough evidence. If you cannot prove what the crime was, you cannot determine what the punishment should be."

Ford also explained why the jury opted against speaking to the media right after the verdict was announced. "It was emotional and we weren't ready. We wanted to do it with integrity and not contribute to the sensationalism of the trial."

Earlier, an alternate juror also defended the not guilty verdict. Russell Huekler, who did not play a part in deciding the case but sat through the trial, told NBC's TODAY that the prosecution had failed to prove the murder charge beyond a reasonable doubt.

"I definitely agree that they (jurors) did get it right. I support that decision whole-heartedly," he said, speaking from St. Pete Beach, Florida.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

The Prosecution failed at their job....

Don't blame the jury, moron.

Originally posted by Kristy
                  Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                  Originally posted by cadaverdog
                  I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• howie
                    Roadie
                    • Jan 2005

[QUOTE=LoungeMachine;1549962]The Prosecution failed at their job....

And you're an idiot...you probably thought OJ was innocent too I'll bet...
                    ( funny how the "innocent" ones pick a judge and jury trial but never testify on their own behalf - argue the system all you want but at the end of the day, you just can't teach common sense...)

Comment

• sadaist
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jul 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                      The Prosecution failed at their job....

Don't blame the jury, moron.

Exactly.

But I kinda like that Linda Drane Burdick prosecutor lady. I don't know...just always been attracted to mean bitchy looking women.

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• VAiN
                        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Unfortunately you need more than a 'feeling' to convict.

The jury did their job properly. Nobody likes it, but the prosecution did fail. It's sad, really. I'm sure Anthony will go on to write a book, movie of the week, whatever...

And yeah, sadaist, That chick looks like she'd pin you down and have her way with you. Which is OK with this guy!

Comment

• Jagermeister
                          Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Yeah I mean the constitution and the system is what it is. No matter how you look at it she was found not guilty which leads me to believe she is not guilty. They couldn't prove she did it so maybe she didn't.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
                            Yeah I mean the constitution and the system is what it is. No matter how you look at it she was found not guilty which leads me to believe she is not guilty. They couldn't prove she did it so maybe she didn't.
                            Two words: Robert Blake
                            Another two, substantially more obvious: O.J.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

And back on topic... The hits just keep on comin!

LINK

BSO: TSA Worker Steals iPad, Electronics From Luggage

Baggage Screener Accused Of Stealing Electronics, Selling Them Online

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. -- A Transportation Security Administration worker is accused of stealing from the luggage of travelers at Fort Lauderdale - Hollywood International Airport Monday.

Broward Sheriff's Deputies said a Continental Airlines worker saw Nelson Santiago, 30, slip an iPad out of a suitcase and into his pants.

That worker reported the theft to his supervisor and Santiago was arrested.

Deputies said Santiago is responsible for a string of thefts over the past six months. They said he told detectives that he stole computers, GPS devices and video cameras from luggage he was screening.

He then allegedly took pictures of the stolen goods with his cell phone, and posted them for sale online.

BSO said the items would often sell by the time Santiago's shift ended.

Detectives estimate Santiago stole about $50,000 worth of electronics. So far, he was charged with two counts of grand theft and has been released on bond.

Detectives are trying to locate possible victims, though most will never recover their property.

Santiago had worked as a TSA officer since January 2009, but no longer works with the agency.

Goddamn! 50k!!
                              Last edited by VAiN; 07-07-2011, 08:13 PM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

pay up, suckas.

No one knows where Casey Anthony is, but America's most notorious recent murder defendant doesn't have to fret about her legal bills reaching her.
                                That's because $119,000 in defense fees racked up during her trial—which produced a shocking not-guilty verdict in her home jurisdiction of Orlando, Fla., earlier this month—have been picked up by Florida taxpayers. The same is true for another pending $5,800 in fees that Anthony's attorney Jose Baez has billed to his client's case, putting the overall taxpayer tab at just shy of $125,000.

No one knows where Casey Anthony is, but America's most notorious recent murder defendant doesn't have to fret about her legal bills reaching her. That's because $119,000 in defense fees racked up during her trial—which produced a shocking not-guilty verdict in her home jurisdiction of Orlando, Fla., earlier this month—have been picked up by Florida [...]
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...