The "Only In Florida" Police Blotter - Living Proof That Hell Is Other People

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
    White supremacy & meth are each brain cancers on their own. Together, it's a terminal diagnosis.
    Don't forget Smollett Syndrome and TDS. Both will f you up bad yo.
    sigpic" You ever notice when I scream I sound like Mr. Bill on acid" DLR

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
      It comes with a great deal of affection, I've spent far more time in Florida than anywhere else in the US. Not just the Orlando parks either, Gulf coast, the Keys, Tampa, Miami, all over basically apart from the north.
      Some of it has to do with the Florida law regarding arrest records and public domain, which is much less restrictive here than in many other states in the country. So it's just easier to get arrest record info on Floridians than elsewhere, and mainstream journalists are fundamentally lazy in terms of investigative work.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
        Those mugshots make it obvious who was on meth. And it wasn't the kids. White supremacy & meth are each brain cancers on their own. Together, it's a terminal diagnosis. Send these two miserable Nazi fucks to Hell and get it over with already.
        German soldiers and SS routinely took Pertivan in WWII. A stimulant drug that is basically meph in a pill form...

During WWII, Nazi leaders not only relied on drugs for their soldiers, but Adolf Hitler himself may have been hooked on opiates. Historian Norman Ohler's book on the issue has just been published in English.

Comment

• To be fair his accent doesn't sound Floridian...

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
            To be fair his accent doesn't sound Floridian...

Sounds like a Bostonian transplant.

Quite a few people from all over the country come down here to give living in Florida a try. I read that up to 20% of the Florida population turns over every decade, with different people moving out and new residents coming in.

I'm a transplant from New England (I thankfully never had that obnoxious Boston accent like the cunt in that video), and at least here in the Tampa area I run into more people who were originally from out-of-state than I do native Floridians.
            Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• How would this play out if the cop were white?..He isnt so you dont get that in the story at all..

Comment

• Comment

• Man shot his male Dr. after he made him cum during a prostate exam
                  Luckily the doctor he shot survived the gunshot wounds and he had now fully recovered

Jacksonville, FL| A 56-year-old man from Florida shot his doctor twice on the chest, close range for giving him an orgasm during a prostate exam.

Milo Johanson fled the state of Florida on the day of the incident which took place on August, 22. Luckily the doctor he shot survived the gunshot wounds and he had now fully recovered. Milo who was a car salesman in Jacksonville had disappeared without a trace. He is now a fugitive and some people think he probably left the US.

The doctor he shot says he had been doing prostate exams for over 30-years and men cum all the time during the prostate exam and it has nothing to do with sexuality. “Milo needs help.” Said Dr. Smith.

Dr. Herald Smith Jr

“The prostate is like a male G-spot and it carries semen, it is very sensitive so when it is touched and massaged you get an orgasm with almost no effort. The prostate is only accessible through the anus and that’s not very comfortable for most men.”

“I understand that Milo was shocked by what happened to him, an orgasm meant something sexual had taken place between us and he became very aggressive. Ordering me to apologize and say no-homie, I did not even know what that means.” Dr. Smith said he was trying his best to calm Milo down and let him know it was a normal thing but he pulled out a gun and fired two shots at him and left. That was the day he was last seen in Jacksonville.

His 29-year-old girlfriend said he called her and said “hasta la vista” and she never heard from him. His number was out of service after that call. “He hated homosexuals I know that but the shooting?, I never thought he’d take it that far.”

Milo’s assistance, a young man in his mid-20s said Milo was extremely homophobic, and he always said if a homosexual man touches or makes a move on him they won’t see the sunset. “He forces people to say no-homo when they made contact with him, even if you just accidentally touch his hand while handing him something”.

Comment

• no-homo

Comment

• Comment

• Florida Man, 23, Arrested Following Indecent "Civil Rights Protest" - link

"A Florida Man arrested yesterday for indecent exposure told police that he was
                        “protesting for civil rights by showing his penis to traffic,” according to a criminal
                        complaint."

=====

Florida Man, 22, Leaves No Doubt That He Is A Florida Man™ - link

Originally posted by sadaist
                        I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

• I particularly enjoyed how the town of Oldsmar, part of the Greater Tampa Bay Metro area, discovered a hack on the local water system computer system, where the hacker attempted to manipulate the town water facility's computerized release of lye used to treat the town water and increase the amount of lye to dangerous levels.

The detection was made on Friday, February 5th.

Far as local Tampa news stations went, coverage of this event was minimal to non-existent. Said local news opted instead to maintain wall-to-wall coverage of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and their prospects in the SuperBowl on Sunday, February 7th.

Last time I checked, Tom Brady could neither walk on water nor could he decontaminate it: to use a cheesy sports metaphor, a case of local media taking their eye off the ball.

Post-SuperBowl local media follow up on the water hacking story? Minimal to none, instead concentrating on Tom Brady being drunk on a boat celebrating the Bucs winning the Superbowl.

I enjoy living in this state, but I'd be lying if I said I didn't understand why the rest of the country sometimes rolls their eyes at us.
                          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Florida is so hated everyone moves there. My main beef with Florida is secluded spots of beach I enjoyed in the 80’s are now covered with high rises and the beach is infested with retired New Yorkers.
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                              Florida is so hated everyone moves there. My main beef with Florida is secluded spots of beach I enjoyed in the 80’s are now covered with high rises and the beach is infested with retired New Yorkers.

Naples, Florida springs to mind, where in the early 1990s when I first started visiting there one saw plenty of high dollar high rises built next to the Gulf (or on the Gulf side or whatever), but there was an ample amount of spaces between the high rises and plenty of paths between the high rises accessing the Gulf beaches for non-residents.

Thirty years on, those public access spaces that once existed between the high dollar high rises have now been filled in with MORE high dollar high rises, to the point where it's just an unbroken row of high rises. Then again, Naples was always a retirement destination spot for aging New Yorkers, so in THAT aspect the population (in Naples, anyway) hasn't changed much.
                              Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Cops: Girl, 12, Sold Stun Guns To Classmates - link

"FEBRUARY 26--A 12-year-old Florida girl is facing criminal charges
                                after she admitted to selling stun guns to classmates, police report."
                                Originally posted by sadaist
                                I don't mind that one Nickelback song. I just hate the fact that they put it on every album 10 times.

Comment

Working...
                                X