• Old story, slave SESH

Comment

• From yesterday

Comment

• Over 24 hours. So it's old slave SESH

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
          http://urbanleak.com/man-kills-frien...-a-three-some/

[b]Man Kills Best Friend After Their ‘Balls Touch’ In Threesome With Stripper]/b]

Curtis Mayfield(not that one) murdered his best friend after an incident involving him, one of his friends and Laquifa Thompson. Laquifa and the two men were in the middle of having a threesome when Curtis told his friend it was time to switch postions:

According to Curtis Mayfield:

“There’s only so much a man can take, and dick or balls ain’t one of them.
          I yelled switch, you know from mouth to butt, he went left when he should’ve went right and next thing you know we ball to ball”

Curtis was so enraged by what happened he grabbed his gun and shot his friend while screaming out “I ain’t with that gay shit”

Curtis feels no remorse on the death of his “friend” and claims

“It was his fault, if he would’ve never touched my balls he would still be alive”
          Well, he'll be touching plenty of balls where he's going now.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• The Criminal in Chief gets an earful and flees the scene:

Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Florida boy of four shoots mother

A four-year old boy accidentally shot and injured his mother in their car in northern Florida, US media report.
              The woman told police the incident happened while the boy was sitting in the back seat.
              A local police spokesman said that the round went through her back after she was shot through the seat.
              The boy was unharmed and his mother - named as Jamie Gilt, 31 - is said to be in a stable condition after being taken to hospital.
              Police said a .45 calibre handgun was on the floor of the truck, the Florida Times-Union reported.
              A public Facebook account for a woman named Jamie Gilt who lives in Jacksonville features pro-gun messages and has another page called "Jamie Gilt for Gun Sense."

Well that was a dumb move. If you're a redneck with a pickup truck, the first accessory you buy is a gun rack. You don't put them on the floor!
              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Florida Man To Cops: Masturbating Makes Me Feel Like ‘Destroying Stuff’
                A good lawyer will work to get him off.

04/13/2016 01:53 pm ET

Well, when you put it that way....

A Florida man accused of vandalizing a home in Largo allegedly told police he was masturbating to loud music when he suddenly felt “like going out and destroying stuff,” according to WFLA.com.

The Largo Police Department got a call Friday about a man smashing a mailbox.

Responding officers arrived at the home and found a man later identified as William Timothy Anderson Thomas shirtless and covered in dirt, according to the Palm Beach Post.

The officers also noticed a flattened trailer tire, a broken window, and that a real estate sign and a garden angel were demolished, according to the arrest affidavit.

Officers said Thomas admitted causing the destruction. They claim he told them “he had listened to too much music and masturbated too much and he felt like going out and destroying stuff.”

Police did not note what music Thomas was listening to before the incident. We at HuffPost Weird News suspect it was Guns N’ Roses, “Appetite for Destruction,” simply because it would be so appropriate.

The 25-year-old self-pleasurer was taken to the Pinellas County Jail. He was charged with burglary and criminal mischief.

He remains behind bars on $7,000 bond.

Comment

• Sorry that this is a Florida Criminal Thread....Kansas needs an honorable mention:

Florida Fuck.jpg
                  Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-21-2016, 01:39 AM.
                  Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

Comment

• Fla. Pastor Accidentally Burns 2,000 Bibles in Protest of 9/11 Attacks

MULBERRY, Fla. — A Florida pastor set fire to more than 2,000 Bibles that he believed to be Qurans before authorities could extinguish the flames and arrest him.

According to the Polk County Sheriff’s Office, Rev. Terry Jones and his associate pastor, Marvin Sapp Jr., set out to burn 2,998 Qurans, one for every victim of the 9/11 attacks. The two men were arrested Wednesday on felony charges as they drove a 1998 Chevrolet pickup truck “towing a large barbecue-style grill filled with Qurans soaked in kerosene.”

Sheriff’s officials said that the trailer caught fire as the truck was being towed. After the fire department extinguished the flames, a closer examination revealed that the books, which were stacked inside highly flammable cardboard boxes, were actually Bibles.

“We don’t condone the burning of any religion’s holy book,” said Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd, “but we were absolutely sickened to discover that Pastor Jones reduced a couple thousand Christian Bibles to ashes.”

While Jones was not available for comment, Frann Ingram, a spokeswoman for his Dove World Outreach Center, said that Jones ordered copies of the Muslim holy book wholesale from Amazon. “They were supposed to arrive on the 10th, but they were a day late. We were in a hurry, and we didn’t check inside the boxes.”

“I’ve been praying for God’s forgiveness non-stop since this happened,” said Ingram. “I still feel like the Muslims are partially to blame for this. If we didn’t have to protest them, this wouldn’t have happened. They tricked us!”

While there is no law against burning Bibles or Qurans, Jones and Sapp were charged with unlawful conveyance of fuel and several traffic violations.

Opponents of Jones’s evangelical church hope that his arrest will prevent future anti-Muslim protests. His congregation burned the Quran in March 2011, and last year he promoted an anti-Muslim film. Both incidents sparked violence in the Middle East and Afghanistan.

The remaining Bibles are being held as evidence until the case is resolved, and authorities say that six boxes of Bibles remain completely unscathed. “I think those six boxes are miracles,” said Sheriff Judd. “Proof that He will protect His word to the best of His ability.”

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                        By Adrienne Cutway, Orlando Sentinel

12:35 p.m. EST, March 5, 2014

Shocked neighbors begged and pleaded as they watched a Florida man have sex with a pit bull in his yard, The Tampa Tribune is reporting.

Bernard Marsonek, 57, of Tampa was arrested Wednesday morning and charged with aggravated animal cruelty, sexual activity involving animals and two counts of being a felon in possession of a firearm, according to the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office.

Locals who saw the alleged sex act yelled at Marsonek but he ignored them. Witnesses flagged down an officer who interviewed and arrested Marsonek.

Tampa man has sex with pit bull as neighbors beg him to stop.

Eight pit bulls were taken from the home.
                        The part of this story that struck me as somewhat humorous when it was first broadcast on the local news is that the guys' neighbours were begging him to stop fucking the dog, and he responded to them by yelling "hold on a minute, I'm almost finished!"
                        Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Also did he threaten the dogs with his guns in order to coerce them into it?

Comment

Also did he threaten the dogs with his guns in order to coerce them into it?
                            He threatened them with the gun to make them squeal like a pig.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Facebook is a great way to communicate and connect with old friends and family.

If you are wanted by the police, it's probably not a good idea to use the "Wanted of the Week" poster of yourself as your profile pic.

Mack Yearwood must have thought differently.

On Tuesday, Stuart Police caught up with Mr. Yearwood and arrested him with two outstanding warrants. While he was taken into custody, he asked to put on a pair of jeans that were located on the floor beside him. Mr. Mack must have forgotten that his bag of marijuana was still in the pocket.

Mr. Yearwood also picked up an additional charge of possession of cannabis under 20 grams.

Comment

• Facebook is Devilly! And that guy looks a lot older than 41. It must suck to be born ugly.
                                American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Working...
                                X