Wow. Kentucky Derby Come-From-Behind Victory!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

Wow. Kentucky Derby Come-From-Behind Victory!

Just happened to have the TV on while working on the new Roth Army collaboration song, and when the race began, I ran over to the TV and began yelling and screaming so I would get my dog riled up.

He began barking, but I think (according to scientists) dogs cannot see TV because the screen is refreshing at 60 hz per second. All he knew was that I was freaking out on something.

Wow. Animal Kingdom came from behind AFTER the fourth turn and hauled fucking ass and won the race by at least one length.

Great performance!

Don't give a fuck about horse racing, but what the hell. An American tradition.
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

LMAO! My nearest neighbor is over 500 feet away.

She just called.....first thing she asked: "Are you ok?".

I had the front door open when I was going nutso during the race. She thought maybe a bear had shown up at my door or something.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
      Just happened to have the TV on while working on the new Roth Army collaboration song, and when the race began, I ran over to the TV and began yelling and screaming so I would get my dog riled up.

He began barking, but I think (according to scientists) dogs cannot see TV because the screen is refreshing at 60 hz per second. All he knew was that I was freaking out on something.

Wow. Animal Kingdom came from behind AFTER the fourth turn and hauled fucking ass and won the race by at least one length.

Great performance!

Don't give a fuck about horse racing, but what the hell. An American tradition.

I could care less about horse racing but my mom grew up around horse racing. The Kentucky Derby was always a big deal at our house. We ended up going to it one year after I was married because my wife is into horses. I had too many mint juleps. If anything it's an excuse to drink and gamble.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Hardrock69
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2005

LOL!

"GO HORSHIE GO! (HIC!)"

*klunk*

Comment

Working...