X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by PumpedUpMidget
    Vancouver is the sorriest city in the history of professional sports....even Canadians hate Vancouver.....also had their black, orange, and yellow uniforms named the ugliest in pro sports....need more????
    Anybody else here see the irony of a guy with a black, orange, and yellow flag in his avatar complaining about black, orange, and yellow uniforms?

Having said that, I'll admit I like the other colors better. Probably because they borrowed them from the Seahawks.
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
      Head Fluffer
      • May 2005

I have made my point....enough said...your team sucks

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
        Head Fluffer
        • May 2005

By the way, it's a yellow , black, and red flag, Skippy.......

Comment

• Romeo Delight
          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Well that is quite the statement. Shutout Luongo in a game where the Nucks dominated from a physical perspective.

One more win for the Cup!

Still can't understand the bias the linesmen and refs are showing. Throwing out Henrik in the last minute from the faceoff circle? For what?

How many time was the Bruin in the faceoff circle with his skates way to far forward past the hash marks? Even Kesler pointed it out about 3 times and the linesman wanted to drop the puck. I mean what is that exactly?

Ok I guess let it go, but then to kick Henrik out for nothing that I could see is just mind-boggling. One more win baby!!
          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Romeo Delight
            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

I have made my point....enough said...your team is about to win the Stanley Cup
            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
              Use my hand, I won't look
              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

By the way, it's a yellow , black, and red flag, Skippy.......
              Umm.. It's yellow, red & black from bottom to top and black, red & yellow the other way. Just sayin...
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• VAiN
                ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Dupe post
                Last edited by VAiN; 06-11-2011, 04:12 AM.
                That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                  ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Game # 6 - elimimnation game for the Bruins. What tricks do they have up their sleeve for tonights game?

Last game was the appearance of Bobby Orr. The Bruins coach has exhausted his repoitoire of holier than thou assumptions of innocence after his players did the exact opposite as he said they would and taunted the Canucks players far more than the Canucks were doing

What will the Bruins do toninght for extra motivation? Word is they are going to summon the dead! That's right! Old Bruins no longer of this world will be brought back to help with close calls for offsides and goal mouth scambles. It will be a doozy of a game!!
                  sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                    ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I'm looking forward to tonights game... hopefully it's a good one. I want to see Roberto play like he did in the last game... just fan-fuckin-tastic!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

I always want an original 6 team to win..............

I just hope it's a good game...and a GREAT game 7

Comment

• PumpedUpMidget
                        Head Fluffer
                        • May 2005

Boston domination........Luongo looked pretty good tonight

Comment

• VAiN
                          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Good lord! Luongo just cannot win in Boston! The 1st isn't even done yet and it's waaaaay ugly..

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                            ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

Any goalie can be beaten and there were two good shots with poor defensive play. I don't blame Luongo. If you know hockey you know his D made mistakes on each of the 3 goals.

The entire game ends differently if that puck doesn't jump over Henrik's stick...

Can't wait for game 7 where at home Luongo's GAA is under 1:00...0.86 I think.

These two teams play in round 2 or three and the Nucks sweep just because the games are called differently in the Cup Final.

This year especially. The league is so adamant that a penalty is a penalty and teams draft and trade accordingly. Last year's Final was nothing like this in terms of what they let go.

It's all good, some consistency would be nice.

Looks like EA Sports will end up predicting 13 of 14 series correctly, including the Nucks winning in 7
                            sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• VAiN
                              ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Sure, any goalie can be beaten... If the queen had balls, she'd be the king. What's your point? Thomas has been so solid this series and Luongo really has been hot and very cold. I do appreciate how you have an excuse for his cold periods. If this, than that. The point is it happened. I'm of the opinion that clutch goalies make saves.

Game 7 is going to be good... I'm really on the fence at this point. Roberto better go take another stroll to clear his head again.

Comment

• redblkwht
                                Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

1 game series now, i dunno my gut is saying a canadian win game 7..this is better series than i thought going in.
                                cheers

EUAS

Comment

Working...