DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 04:13 AM
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,616 Times in 1,647 Posts

Ok so it is after 6 PM and as far as I know, these Christian jackoffs are still here.

Too bad. I was hoping God would do the rest of us a favor and take these fucking idiots away so we would no longer have to listen to their hallucinatory bullshit!
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:01 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,298 Times in 4,722 Posts

Well, the "Reverend" Camping is based in California, so he probably meant 6:00 PM Pacific time. So we'll know in another 45 minutes or so.

Really hope it doesn't happen though. Who wants to rise up to Heaven in the rain?

Ironically, we had much more "Rapture friendly" weather the last 4 or 5 days.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 08:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Good evening, My children....

As ye may know, the Son of Man usually does not post on the Sabbath, but in this instance, Dad and I thought I should make an exception.

Once again, My words in Matthew 24, that no man shall know the day or the hour of My return have been proven true.

And My message to Harold Camping, and others who have gained financially from this fraud......... :tongue0011:

Oh, and by the way, that whole "camel/eye of the needle thing" still applies too. So I expect to see that $700 million you raked in on this fiasco given to the poor immediately, lest thy next accomodation be at Lucifer's Lake of Fire beach resort.

Enjoy the rest of thy weekend, kids. JC out.........

4. Thanked Jesus Christ for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (05-21-2011)

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-07-2016 @ 01:20 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,110 Times in 2,874 Posts

JC, not to presume to tell you what to do, but I think you should consider sending the Macho Man back to apprehend Harold Camping. Smite him just a tad?

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Now THAT is a good suggestion.

FUCK HAROLD CAMPING!

Fucking idiot retard blasphemy motherfucker!!!!

Sorry JC. Pet peeve......con men who take advantage of gullible people. I know you lose your temper once in awhile....like that day at the Temple with the money changers and all....
    Last edited by Hardrock69; 05-22-2011 at 04:45 AM.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    10-07-2023 @ 07:35 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,102 Times in 823 Posts

i feel pity for these poor gullible retards who freely give their time and money to these fucking latter day snake oil salesmen. it's not as though they don't have the same access to knowledge or information that i do, or the logic to process it. but.... to me there's no difference between a christian fundamentalist and a muslim one.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-13-2016 @ 10:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,438 Times in 1,119 Posts

I feel absolutely NO pity for those retarded fucks who gave their money freely. It's your own fucking fault if you still believe in fairy tales when you should be a responsible adult.

And there is absolutely no difference between fundamentalists. You only feel that way because you're a christian & so you think that's the right thing to be. Just like a muslim.

Furthermore, the fact that these stupid cunts gave their life savings away only proves that if a leader arises that tells them to blow themselves up in crowded places, they will.

Religion is a fuckin' disease that should be wiped out.

As for those of you looking to blame that Camping guy, you're lookin' at the situation all wrong. If those people weren't so unbelievably retarded, he wouldn't have done anything. He'd've tried, but he wouldn't have beenable to pocket a penny.

So I say purge the human race from all those that believe in Donald Duck in the sky. That will solve the majority of everyone's problems.

Cheers! :bottle:

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

oy vey, i'm christian now? the mohel will go meshugganah.

10. Thanked ashstralia for this KICKASS post:

Anonymous (05-22-2011)

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Apparently, I misread the "no" in your post as "a" & I apologize for that.

I was agreeing with you while I thought I was disagreeing. You're absolutely right - every religious fanatic fuckstain is the same.

Any road, you believe in their god, don't you? It's just Jebus you don't believe in (conveniently).

So, it's all the same crap.

The Australian.
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

your apology is accepted mate. methinks, who gives a fuck what anybody chooses to believe, as long as it doesn't hurt the general populace. d'oh!

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ashstralia View Post
    your apology is accepted mate. methinks, who gives a fuck what anybody chooses to believe, as long as it doesn't hurt the general populace. d'oh!
    Exactly. The problem is when those fuckbags feel that they must punish you for not believing in the same delusions they do.

So I say, kill 'me first before they kill us.

Fear the Elf
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 06:13 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Donno

You can give money to a christian organization or a church, and it can go to a great cause if you so desire. Couple of the ones that come off my head, are ones that feed the elderly, some can go help the poor in other more under-developed countries around the world, helping many times with the education of those people.

and hell, I know of a place right in my neck of the woods that helps the homeless, drug addicted, etc, and has been VERY successful. Even a few professors of mine, who are admitted atheists, say they don't believe in God, but they have donated and supported this cause.

http://www.havenofrest.org/

Again, it really depends on what you're giving to. I'm sure even the most hardcore atheist could agree that at the very least some of the Christian Charities out there are doing good things.

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    03-01-2017 @ 12:20 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 2,583 Posts

After a little bit of reckoning, the only people I know that might be missing are my next door neighbor (who works nights and just might be sleeping), and an uncle whose phone may or may not be disconnected. If everyone else has pretty much the same experience, mathematically that would mean that roughly 99% of the Earth's population was left behind during the so-called "rapture". Talk about an inefficient way of thinning the herd. Smooth move, Jesus.

Next up at the plate: The Mayans, Hopi Indians and a handful of other cultures who have either made predictions or simply left December 21, 2012 off of their calendars.

Party on! :bottle:

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    I think someone put LSD in the sacramental wine.

C.U.N.T. Ambassador
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    12-10-2014 @ 10:07 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Well, if anyone died yesterday, it was their rapture and we all got left behind. Anyone want to go sailing?

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by chefcraig View Post
    Next up at the plate: The Mayans, Hopi Indians and a handful of other cultures who have either made predictions or simply left December 21, 2012 off of their calendars.

Party on! :bottle:
    I think I've said this before around here: me cellphone calendar only goes up to somewhere around 2097.

If, for some reason, it's dug up & it's still working in the 2080's, maybe late 90's, I bet it'll cause quite a stir... "Them Nokia tribe injuns predicted the world would end in 2097. We know this because they ended their calendar that year, when they could've gone for 2100."

What everyone fails to grasp is that either the Mayans or Nokia or whatever the fuck could've simply decided that a 1000 years, or maybe even a 100 would be enough for now & they'd add a few more dates when the calendar is starting to become obsolete.

What's with all this fixation with ending everything, anyway? Are people's lives so miserable that they actually feel glad that it will end someday?

Huh... yes, I think that about sums it up... so... 100,000, kill the rest & we'll start all over again. Sounds good?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    06-02-2022 @ 11:33 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,377 Times in 1,853 Posts

Robert Fitzpatrick, who spent $140,000 of his life savings to advertise the rapture in New York, said he was dumbfounded when life went on as usual Saturday.
    "I do not understand why ...," he told Reuters while awaiting the event in Times Square. "I do not understand why nothing has happened."

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:11 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

App of the Week: The Rapture Detector
    By Chris Gayomali on May 18, 2011

Read more: http://techland.time.com/2011/05/18/...#ixzz1NDCiJYuN

If those whacky radicals are right, and May 21st really will spell the end of the world as we know it (NewsFeed helped out with some of the number crunching), you're going to want to "live every moment like it's your last." I think Martin Luther King said that. So we should.

The inventors of the Rapture Detector (not to be confused with the more-famous Rapture Raptor, where you play as a post-apocalyptic doorknob-operating reptile that has to consume every human on Earth in order to survive), claims that they'll alert you 30 minutes before "The End" actually happens, granting you an ample window to run down to your local place of worship and repent until the walls come down.

Per the Rapture Detector's makers:
    Sin, Lust and Fornication can be yours again! That's right, sin can be yours again with the right Reverend Billy Joe Estes, Holy Manifestation House of Worship Rapture Detector. That's right, you heard correctly; a Rapture Detector. Thirty minutes prior to the Rapture a blue LED light will go off on your iPhone, versions 3 and 4, iPad, Android Phone or Windows 7 Phone. And you will have 30 minutes to run down to your local preacher and be saved, Hallelujah on that!

For 99 cents, you'll get the alert service, an RSS-like aggregation feed that has all the latest "The World is Ending" news, and the peace of mind that comes with knowing that you'll be spending the afterlife unapologetically eating donut holes while sitting on a cloud (or whatever your vision of heaven is).
    It's available for the iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone 7. Sorry, BlackBerry users. I guess you can always set an alarm or something.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Apparently Camping crawled out of his hole yesterday and is now claiming that May 21 was some sort of "invisible judgment" from God, and that the "real" Rapture won't be until October 21. I'm surprised he didn't attempt to use the tornado in Joplin Missouri to make his case.

One of Camping's Family Radio flunkies is going to be on Thom Hartmann's radio show this morning, so that should be interesting

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 01:41 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    Apparently Camping crawled out of his hole yesterday and is now claiming that May 21 was some sort of "invisible judgment" from God, and that the "real" Rapture won't be until October 21.
    Ah but remember the story of the old man who cried rapture, the third time it was real. At least Van Halen will be back from Australia as it's the most dangerous place to be during a rapture day because of time zones. The rest of us can repent at leisure later in the day leaving the planet to the Aussies, Kiwis and a bunch of hardcore Taliban.

25. Thanked Seshmeister for this KICKASS post:

SunisinuS (06-13-2011)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Ah but remember the story of the old man who cried rapture, the third time it was real. At least Van Halen will be back from Australia as it's the most dangerous place to be during a rapture day because of time zones. The rest of us can repent at leisure later in the day leaving the planet to the Aussies, Kiwis and a bunch of hardcore Taliban.
    might stay till october 25th, just in case

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Ok this time it is on a Friday. Suspicious that he keeps predicting this to happen on or around a weekend. Guess he is factoring all the peeps that will be throwing end-of-the-world bashes.

Fucking tool.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

29. 3 users say thank you to FORD for this KICKASS post:

BITEYOASS (06-13-2011),PETE'S BROTHER (05-25-2011),sadaist (06-13-2011)

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

so, it was a "rupture".

Last Thursday, the elderly pastor and Family Radio host best known for birthing an all-consuming "May 21st" rapture meme suffered a stroke and was hospitalized. The Oakland Tribune reported that the 89-year-old Harold Camping's voice "may never be the same" after suffering a stroke that left his speech "a little bit slurred" according to a unnamed neighbor.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah...guess he is going to disappear from Earth this year.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

I think the whole thing was a practical joke.

Otherwise why did they have someone taking a shit on the posters???

The Menace Is Loose Again
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-08-2015 @ 12:58 AM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,875 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post

Internetmaimment*TM
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-12-2017 @ 06:39 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post

I do believe Seshmeister is a Time Lord.
    Last edited by SunisinuS; 06-13-2011 at 08:48 PM. Reason: Dr. Who Season 3. Blink.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    06-21-2021 @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Is it ok to fornicate again ?

ROTH KILL!
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-17-2021 @ 08:52 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    so, it was a "rupture".

Last Thursday, the elderly pastor and Family Radio host best known for birthing an all-consuming "May 21st" rapture meme suffered a stroke and was hospitalized. The Oakland Tribune reported that the 89-year-old Harold Camping's voice "may never be the same" after suffering a stroke that left his speech "a little bit slurred" according to a unnamed neighbor.
    Did someone say stroke?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    Is it ok to fornicate again ?
    yup

"EVERYBODY UP!!!"™
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2021 @ 05:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,978 Times in 1,378 Posts

Talking California radio preacher who erroneously predicted Rapture has a stroke!

SAN FRANCISCO - The California radio preacher who predicted the world would end last month was recuperating Monday after suffering a mild stroke, his family and colleagues said.

Doctors have been monitoring the progress of 89-year-old radio host Harold Camping since he was taken by ambulance from his Alameda home on Thursday.

"He is presently recuperating in a local hospital and the doctors are pleased with his progress," Family Radio's special projects co-ordinator Michael Garcia said. "Mr. Camping's family appreciates your thoughts and prayers."

Camping's daughter, Susan Espinoza, said her father was recovering but had not been doing his regular live broadcasts from the threadbare headquarters of Family Radio International, near the Oakland airport.

"He's doing quite well," said Espinoza, who works at her father's network. "We haven't made a decision on what will happen with the radio broadcasts, but for now they are playing recorded programs."

Camping's media empire spent millions of dollars— some of it from donations made by followers — publicizing the evangelist's Rapture prediction over the past seven years.

When the apocalypse failed to occur on May 21, Camping was widely mocked and he called it "a very difficult time."

He has since insisted that his prediction was overall correct. On May 24 he clarified that a "spiritual" Judgment Day had begun three days earlier, placing the entire world under Christ's judgment, and said the Earth actually would be obliterated on Oct. 21.

LINK
    Ain't Karma a bitch?

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Last edited by PETE'S BROTHER; 06-14-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: boobs

Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-25-2018 @ 08:44 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SunisinuS View Post
    I do believe Seshmeister is a Time Lord.

eeks....Whatever you do...Don'T BLinK!

Thread Information