Thread: Israel Need To Tell The Muslim-In-Chief Obama To Go Get Fucked!!!

Frontline Voice of Reason
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    02-09-2013 @ 06:23 AM
    Status
    Thanks

Israel Need To Tell The Muslim-In-Chief Obama To Go Get Fucked!!!

LINK
    WASHINGTON – President Barack Obama is endorsing the Palestinians' demand for their future state to be based on the borders that existed before the 1967 Middle East war, in a move that will likely infuriate Israel. Israel says the borders of a Palestinian state have to be determined through negotiations.

In a speech outlining U.S. policy in the Middle East and North Africa, Obama on Thursday sided with the Palestinians' opening position a day ahead of a visit to Washington by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Netanyahu is vehemently opposed to referring to the 1967 borders.

Until Thursday, the U.S. position had been that the Palestinian goal of a state based on the 1967 borders, with agreed land swaps, should be reconciled with Israel's desire for a secure Jewish state through negotiations.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

First of all, there never was a nation called Palestine. Let's dispense of that notion right away.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Do you think Israel will go from this:

To this:

Not a chance in Hell!!!

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 02:50 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,014 Times in 3,249 Posts

Blog Entries
    It's just another president trying to win some re-election points trying to bring peace to the middle east. It didn't work for any of the previous presidents and it won't work for Barry. Hey Barry, it's jobs. People need to go to work. We don't care about the middle east because we don't live there and Bin Laden will be old news and forgotten about by the time the election really gets going. It's jobs and the cost of living. You seem to not get that.
    Hey Jackass! You need to [Register] or log in to view signatures on ROTHARMY.COM!

5. Thanked Nitro Express for this KICKASS post:

Switch84 (05-19-2011)

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-01-2024 @ 08:02 PM
    Status
    Thanks

Ye misunderstand the promise My Dad made to Abraham way back in the day. And yes, the land was called Palestine for many years. Even the city of My birth, Bethlehem is a Palestinian city.

The Scripture sayeth that Jerusalem shall be a stumbling block for the nations, and verily it hath become exactly that. But the reasonable solution would be a two state solution with the pre 1967 borders, with neither Jews nor Palestinians controlling Jerusalem. It should be an independent city state, open to Jews, Christians, and Muslims alike, as it is sacred ground to all three peoples.

And I say this as the King of the Jews, the Christian Messiah, who was born in what is now a Muslim Palestinian city.

7. Thanked Jesus Christ for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (05-21-2011)

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    As far as Israel goes we just need to realize the whole fuss is based on silly old fables and superstitions. If the religious people want to kill each other over it, then get on with it. Grab your rifle and head to the Middle East and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Abraham fucked a servant named Hagar. That did it for me. As soon as I learned that I was done with Abraham and the whole chosen seed shit.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-19-2011 at 03:15 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Jerusalem shall be a stumbling block for the nations
    China doesn't give a flying shit about Jerusalem. Nothing they want is there and look who is flourishing right now. The west needs to take the hint and just say fuck this whole Jerusalem thing.

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BigBadBrian View Post

To this:

Not a chance in Hell!!!

Do you think I give a shit?

Not a chance in Hell!!!

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nitro Express View Post
    Abraham fucked a servant named Hagar. That did it for me. As soon as I learned that I was done with Abraham and the whole chosen seed shit.
    Yes, he did. But he also had a son named Isaac, who was the ancestor of Myself and David Lee Roth, among many others.

12. Thanked Jesus Christ for this KICKASS post:

Unchainme (05-21-2011)

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

China doesn't give a flying shit about Jerusalem. Nothing they want is there and look who is flourishing right now. The west needs to take the hint and just say fuck this whole Jerusalem thing.
    Ye must have forgotten about the prophecy in Revelation where the King of the East leadeth a 200 million man army up the dried up Euphrates river bed.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Yeah Jesus but you wiped your ass with all that old testament prejudice and favoritism and replaced it with one simple new law.

King of the Jews
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Yeah Jesus but you wiped your ass with all that old testament prejudice and favoritism and replaced it with one simple new law.
    Of course I did. But the Jews who rejected Me as the Messiah, and the Muslims who see Me as merely a Prophet don't exactly get that reality yet.

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:10 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,397 Times in 6,054 Posts

First of all, there never was a nation called Palestine. Let's dispense of that notion right away.
    Where do you hear these things?

I remember at school translating from original Roman texts which had the word Palćstina throughout them back before the times of the Jesus story.

What difference does it make anyway? Did you know that there didn't used to be a nation called the USA?

Use my hand, I won't look
    ____Van Fuckin' Halen____
    ROCKSTAR

Member No
    Last Online
    10-27-2020 @ 08:17 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 1,035 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    Did you know that there didn't used to be a nation called the USA?
    You may have found the fatal flaw in his thinking...

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    The names and borders have changed over the years. What is now Israel was a cross roads for armies and trade routes. The galilee was a good place for fresh water and food. The dead sea was a good source of salt which was prized to tan leather and preserve food with. It's where Africa, Arabia, and Asia all merged. The frankinsence trail came up from arabia and the trade routes from asia came in from the east. Typically big war zones are the result of transportation routes merging in one area.

Why one group wants to control an area is resources or strategic location. Why not cook up a religious excuse to justify the military action? I think a part of the so called scriptures is a cooked up excuse to take something from someone else.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-19-2011 at 05:12 PM.

Irresistible BITCH
    Veteran
    Member No
    Last Online
    01-20-2023 @ 06:47 PM
    Status
    Thanks

As far as Israel goes we just need to realize the whole fuss is based on silly old fables and superstitions. If the religious people want to kill each other over it, then get on with it. Grab your rifle and head to the Middle East and leave the rest of us the hell alone.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 10:28 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,297 Times in 4,722 Posts

To this:

Not a chance in Hell!!!
    Exactly.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

So NuttyYahoo's reason for not going back to the 1967 borders is because it would be impossible to defend their ILLEGAL SETTLEMENTS???

Well, for the right wing Kahane worshipping motherfucking false-Jew RUSSIAN ZIONIST PRICKS who built these illegal settlements, you know what I say about defending them?

FUCK 'EM

Can't lose what wasn't yours to begin with, you Synagogue of Satan assholes (look that term up, it's in the Bible)

NuttyYahoo is no more a descendant of Abraham Issac and Jacob than I am.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    NuttyYahoo. It sounds like a new candy bar to me.

TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been reported saying: "Tell Obama we will move to the pre 1967 lines before we were attacked by three separate Muslim countries, right after the USA pulls back its borders to pre 1846 boundaries and gives back California, Arizona, and New Mexico plus parts of other states." :tongue0011:

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

There is only one logical solution to this clusterfuck, whether NuttyYahoo, John Hagee, and AIPAC like it or not.

Not a one state solution. Not a two state solution. But a FOUR state solution.

1) Yes, the first thing is to go back to the 1967 borders. Only possible exception to these borders might be the Golan Heights, but those aren't anywhere near the area commonly known as "the West Bank", so no problem.

2) There's obviously no way to connect The West Bank with the Gaza Strip, so these should be two separate states. I would call "The West Bank" Palestine, and just call Gaza what it is, Gaza.

3) The fourth state would be Jerusalem itself. An independent city state open to Jews, Palestinians, and everyone else. Israel has a capitol. It's called Tel Aviv. Palestine and Gaza can establish their own capitols anywhere they like within their own borders, but neither one gets Jerusalem.

Problem solved.

Loon
    SUPER MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:43 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,579 Times in 3,458 Posts

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, has been reported saying: "Tell Obama we will move to the pre 1967 lines before we were attacked by three separate Muslim countries, right after the USA pulls back its borders to pre 1846 boundaries and gives back California, Arizona, and New Mexico plus parts of other states." :tongue0011:
    Must be nice to be such a caviler, snarky asshole towards your benefactor--underwriting your entire economy with massive aid--and then increasing the likely hood of terrorism against them...
    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-23-2011 at 02:58 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    If John Hagee and Rush Limbaugh want to defend Israel then get your rifles boys and head on over. The IDF is always looking for more people. You fat fucks would also lose some weight in basic training.
    Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-23-2011 at 02:58 PM.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    There is only one logical solution to this clusterfuck, whether NuttyYahoo, John Hagee, and AIPAC like it or not.

Not a one state solution. Not a two state solution. But a FOUR state solution.

1) Yes, the first thing is to go back to the 1967 borders. Only possible exception to these borders might be the Golan Heights, but those aren't anywhere near the area commonly known as "the West Bank", so no problem.

2) There's obviously no way to connect The West Bank with the Gaza Strip, so these should be two separate states. I would call "The West Bank" Palestine, and just call Gaza what it is, Gaza.

3) The fourth state would be Jerusalem itself. An independent city state open to Jews, Palestinians, and everyone else. Israel has a capitol. It's called Tel Aviv. Palestine and Gaza can establish their own capitols anywhere they like within their own borders, but neither one gets Jerusalem.

Problem solved.
    It won't work Ford. Your borders don't take into consideration Israel's water scarcity problem. Also the Jews with all their faults are more industrious than their Muslim neighbors. You can actually see the border. Israel is green due to state of the art irrigation and the other side of the border is barren. The real truth of the matter is Israel is surrounded and outnumbered and the US citizens are tired of watching their own country crumble while Israel gets billions of dollars in aid. Israel will tumble. It's only a matter of time. Interest in it is waining. The only solution to the Israel problem is a bloody one. Who will inherit the land will be the last people standing there. There is no long-term political solution and the US can no longer afford to buy peace with $$$$$$$.

Fuck this and fuck that
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

If you don't want to deal with "water scarcity problems", maybe you shouldn't have moved to a FUCKING DESERT??

Professional Smartass
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    04-05-2021 @ 07:55 PM
    Status
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nickdfresh View Post
    Must be nice to be such a caviler, snarky asshole towards your benefactor--underwriting your entire economy with massive aid--and then increasing the likely hood of terrorism against them...
    You're assuming that he actually made that comment, Nick. Note that Brian provided no source for the alleged quote. A quick google search shows that quote is only being reported at various right wing sites.

Hell, he might have said it, but I'd want to see better proof first.

DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    Status
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FORD View Post
    If you don't want to deal with "water scarcity problems", maybe you shouldn't have moved to a FUCKING DESERT??
    No water. No oil. Nothing really to fight over except religion. Supposedly mud from the Dead Sea is good for your skin so maybe that is worth fighting over.

Thread Information