Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SunisinuS
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • May 2010

Bummer. Always with the Sunglasses like Alex.

R.I.P. Macho Man.
    Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Diamondjimi
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • May 2004

Originally posted by Jagermeister
      R.I.P.
      Favourite all time Wrestling personality. Hogan couldn't come close to Savages interviews. After the Savage/Hogan/Piper era, wrestling became even more foolish and silly.
      Back in the old days these guy would bleed to entertain. Since then, its become acrobatics show of shaved juice monkeys...

R.I.P. Macho Man....
      Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
        Veteran
        • Jun 2005

My first memories of Randy are from Memphis wrestling against the likes of the King, Bill Dundee and Austin Idol.
        Randy actually came out with a music cd back in the late 90's. Actually it was more like rap than singing, but the main song was called, "Be A Man Hulk," where he was basically expressing his dislike for Hogan. We will never forget you Randy Poffo. R.I.P.
        RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
        LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Terry
          TOASTMASTER GENERAL
          • Jan 2004

The one thing that stands out in my mind about Macho Man Savage was back in the 1980s he had a chick named Elizabeth (I think) who used to accompany him to the ring for every match...and that she was very hot...and I often rubbed one out to her...

RIP Randy.
          Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Goodbye Bonesaw...

Comment

• bueno bob
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

I had the pleasure to meet Randy before one of the events in Portland back around 88 or 89, I guess. He came out a did an autograph session, just a fabulous guy, fantastic character and a great ring performer. He's one of the products of a now sadly bygone era when wrestling was obviously staged but actually ENTERTAINING. Savage was one of the rare breed who could drag you in, keep you riveted and sell you a story just as easily as you please. I'd been pissed off for a lot of years that Savage wasn't invited back to the WWF after the WCW folded and obviously Vince had a stick up his ass about something. No doubt he'll do his "good deed" to honor him by inducting him into the hall of fame, but far too little far too late. With as much as Savage did for that company in the late 80s and early 90s, he deserved to see his induction.

So, yet another reason to stick a middle finger high in the air at "Fuckface" Vince McMahon.

Dig it, bitches. Oooh yeah.
              Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• fifth element
                  Commando
                  • Nov 2010

RIP, Macho Man....
                  “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” ~~Maria Robinson

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

The Macho Man was the David Lee Roth of pro wrestling. He had his shit down.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• High Life Man
                      Commando
                      • Jan 2004

I never realized his brother was Leaping Lanny. MM was the shit back in the day. As a kid, I loved watching him.

Comment

• Mr Walker
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jan 2004

Savage always gets kudos for his WMIII match with Steamboat... but if you can find it... he had a cage mach with Bruno Sammartino that I saw on one of those WWF VHS compilation tapes back in the day that was brutal... Savage was bleeding like a motherfucker.

Comment

Working...