Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Gmoney

New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

http://www.2dorks.com/

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.

One Voice
    Ed is a fucking jerk.
    How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
    You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
    Yea fuck you Edward.

Gmoney
    Originally posted by One Voice
    Ed is a fucking jerk.
    How can anyone believe a word this drunk says.
    You will be hearing from us real soon, so party on.
    Yea fuck you Edward.
    He just sounds like a complete jag off, surprised anyone would want to work with him!!!

If a new VH release is as good as VH3, I can't wait........NOT!!!!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Re: New Eddie Van Halen Interview

Originally posted by Gmoney
    Here's is the link to Eddie's interview last Friday on Dwyer & Michaels of Davenport, Iowa.

http://www.2dorks.com/

More B/S from Van Heineken:

Eddie claims that Sammy quit to pursue a solo career, that he has not spoke to Michael Anthony in 2 years, that he's never not gotten along with Hagar and we can expect music sooner than later.

Like I said in a thread I started " So Eddie has NEVER been Mad at Sammy? Read on "

You'll see how full of shit Eddie Van Halen is about how him and Sammy have always been the best of friends and Eddie NEVER mad or as he put it in the radio interview, " Never Not gotten along with Hagar"

What bullshit!

One Voice
    King dipshit also said that he doesnt keep up w/ whats said
    on the internet because he has a life.
    Well i got news for ya cocksucker, ive got a life also
    that doesnt include drinking and smoking my wife away
    you fucking loser.

powerage
    what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

One Voice
    Comparing him to shit, insults shit.

Gmoney
    Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

Quote Master
    Originally posted by powerage
    what was that shit eddie said in 97 "sammy's a fuckin liar,I could never work with him again,at least dave never lied". also ed said he was to drunk to realize how bad sam's lyrics were....now that he(ed)is sober he can only write lyrics with glenn ballard,glen is like a brother"..what shit!!!

Actually, here is exactly what Eddie Van Liar said:

"I'll put it very simply: Dave and Sam both suffer from L.S.D.- lead singer disease. Except Dave never lied."

And just to remind everyone what a control freak Eddie Van Liar is:

"That's when I finally put my foot down and said; Sammy, if you're not here at the studio by six o' clock tomorrow, don't ever bother coming back."

"(With Gary) we did four old Roth songs, four Sammy songs... Just blew... just smoked them and immediately started writing. I mean, the guy had elephant balls and could sing like an angel. It was just incredible. Gary's a real talented guy with an incredible range that won't force me to write for him like I had to do a lot with Dave and some for Sammy."

Which explains what?

Eddie Van Liar was FORCED to write the way he did with Dave and Sammy unlike Gary. Well having Sammy back, won't you be forced to write differently now that Sammy is even older and his voice is shot? What a joke!

Quote Master
    Originally posted by Gmoney
    Van Heineken is sooooo full of shit.

He claimed in the interview that his kid Wolfdong never heard any of VH's music until he was 10year old?:confused:

Has little Wolfie been in a coma all his life?

He's [Eddie Van Halen] got the spiritual spine of a chocolate eclair. - David Lee Roth,

Eddie Van Liar expects everyone to believe whatever he says and those Van Hagar fans buy into it all because they have no
    logic.

Catfish
    I'm so sick of Ed's shit.

And enough of this "I've got 10 albums worth of material..."

Bro, if any of it sounds like VH3--or anything you've done the last 15 years--fucking keep it to yourself like YOU HAVE BEEN!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

One Voice
    Fuck you

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by ZahZoo
    Ok be honest... the way y'all are goin on about all this... is this a meeting of the Edward Van Halen ex-wives/girlfriend's Club or what?

Geez what a bunch of whiney pussies!!!

Yeah but back in blah blah blah he said... blah blah blah He's got no spine... blah blah blah He is sooooo full of shit.... blah blah blah and just to remind you what he said blah blah blah... ad nasium...

Is this the Army or just a conversation with Flo, Gladys, & Mertle down at Ethels Beauty Parlor while they're all high on fingernail polish fumes..?

Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

Gmoney
    Fuck you
    Yeah, what he said!!!

Catfish
    I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag when he's done nothing but fuck EVERY ONE of his fans.

I've moved on. Piss on Van Halen. Edwardo needs to realize he may have lost as many as half of his fan base due to his douchebagness.

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by Catfish
    I'll never understand who so many people continue to kiss Eddie's ball bag
    You can find all the ball lickers over at the----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You guessed it! The VHLINKS !

With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT !

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Who can believe a word that Eddie says. The way he talks about Wolfie is the way he spun-up Gary Cherone in that '97 Guitar Player magazine interview.

Oh well, at least Eddie is drinking again. Ive always said that it was the booze that allowed his genius to flow.
    Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

HOF '06
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That guy can barely form a sentence.

LIFOYNSEAE
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    My first post since the demise of the old DLR army is going to have to be on a bad note.

FUCK YOU ED, I PUT MY FAITH IN YOU IN 1996-1998, I BELEIVED YOU WHEN YOU SAID ALL THOSE BAD THINGS ABOUT DAVE AND SAMMY IN THE PRESS. I ACTUALLY THOUGHT THAT GARY WOULD BE AMAZING, BUT THAT WAS ONLY BECAUSE YOU TRICKED ME. YOU ARE A LIAR AND IT DOESN"T COME FROM THE INTERVIEWS, IT COMES FROM THE SPINELESS MUSIC, IT'S WEAK AND FULL OF LIES. TAKE A LISTEN AGAIN IF YOU CAN FOLKS. IT'S FULL OF FEAR AND HATE AND NEGATIVITY. THIS IS WHY DAVE IS NO. 1. HE MAY ACT UNCIVILLISED IN YOUR EYES ED, BUT HIS PASSIN IS OUT THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. SO FUCK YOU ED, YOU HAVE LOST ME. THERE WILL BE NO MORE MIGHTY VH LIKE HAVE ALWAYS HOPED. STARE HARD INTO THAT BATHROOM MIRROR ED, LOOK AT WHAT'S HAPPENED TO YOU. MAY YOU ROT IN HELL.

sorry guys, the caps lock gets it off my chest.
    I'm very proud of what was that band and what was that show and what it did mean to people. It disgusts me that it has turned into the complete opposite. That it now represents everything that I spoke against, that we suppoesedly represented the converse of. I don't want to have to remember that the team turned into that. Makes me question what the team was while I was a member. Was it all bullshit? If nothing else, it confirms in my mind that from my standpoint - yours truly, David Lee - not a fraction. If nothing else, this kind of morbid, wounded animal anger aimed my way has caused me to look deep into that bathroom mirror and come back to you with "my shit was legit." It was for real. And perhaps the test is time. Because here I am, a decade and a half later, haven't changed much. I look a little different, but not much. My sense of humour is about the same.

inter27
    Well,

My intial reaction to that interview was the same as yours audiospectrum. He's clearly fallin of the wagon and probably deserves your pity rather than your rage.

As a huge fan of EVH's guitar work, it's really, really sad to hear that interview. It was a massive cry for help.

He obviously has no 'management' that would have stop him from do that interview and the worse part is that just like a common 'sadcase' drunk, he probably wanted to talk to someone.

Remember that song he sang lead on (forget the name of it) on Van Halen 3. It's a window into the soul of man with alot of pain and bitterness. Can you imagine the faces on the execs at Warner bros when they first heard it? Ed would have been saying 'hey, were a multi platnum act, i'll put whatever the fuck I want on the record'. They obviously knew how bad the entire record was and the daggers were in place before the first CD hit the shops.

I've studied basic psychology at Uni and believe he clearly needs professional help. Futher, if it weren't for Wolfie, we'd most likely be hearing reports that EVH was found hanging from the rafters at 5150.

Fuck, what a mess!

I love Diamond Dave Lee Roth for who he is on stage, regardless of his perceived "LSD' :-) or whatever else you could call him. If he did fuck Ed's missus or not (see the Rothism for the quote), that's old news. Back in the day, he was that fucking charasmatic AND good looking that I woulda kept my wife at least 100 metres from the bastard.

BTW, is it just me or does Micheal Anthony have one of the worst hair plug jobs this side of Bert Newton.

I wonder what Alex is up to, he's probably had enough of Van 'Spinal tap' Halen.

It's time to accept the fact the Van Halen are gone. The guy who ran the Van halen news desk is selling the domain name on ebay at the moment. His decision to finally bail after years of blind faith is the ultimate and final indication to me that it's over.

All I hope is that we don't get an album of EVH doing a Tom Waits covers.

Chris
    Last edited by inter27; 01-13-2004 at 09:17 AM.

One Voice
    Ed definately needs professional help, but you cant help someone who wont help themselves.

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    With the biggest Ball Licker of them all---- BRETT !
    And I thought you were going to say Bradman

Satan Starks to hitch
    $tark$ to FORD

Hey, if this is a new interview, why isn't there news about it on Ed's official page

http://www.van-halen.com/newsite/index2.html
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

One Voice
    No news on the official page?
    Gee thats a surprise.

®oth A®my f®an©hise ?laya
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So do you blame the brothers, Brad, or both?

One Voice
    The brothers of course, Brad is just a lap dog.

LIFOYNSEAE
    Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm sorry I was so angry inter27, I've held onto the slim hope of seeing the real VH for all four years of my uni life. I was ready to drag down all my mates to see the maestro in action, backed up by ball blasting guitar and drums. Everyone on the residence where I lived knew it was my one solitary wish. I got ribbed about it, but noone could doubt my passion for Van Halen. I still have that faint glimmer of hope, but it's not the hope of yesterday, when I would feel a hunch and run down to the computer labs to check the mighty torch on my own web site. Still not burning!! Maybe tomorrow.
    It's hard to feel sympathy for Ed, and I could be real depressed about this now, except Dave helps me put a smile on my dial. He is the motherfuckingtoastmastergeneral and a big inspiration in my life.
    The big question is, would I buy a new VH CD regardless of the singer?
    I can almost safely say that I wouldn't even bat an eyelid. Now how sad is that from a once diehard fan (sheep)?
    So long Eddie, I mean Edward.

Gmoney
    What do you guys think Eddie is doing right now?

or

or

One Voice
    This time of day i would say he is sleeping it off.

Catfish
    Hopefully if Eddie's a drunk again, he will allow Dave to control him and his guitar genius will return with the correct frontman.

Cheers!

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally posted by VH LINKS SUCKS
    Go back to the bitch about Edward Van Halen with all your other pussy loser friends at the Links where you belong.

Truth in writing about Eddie Van Liar hurts, huh motherfucker?

Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...

Quote Master
    Where I belong..? How do you figure that rumpswab?

Where is this truth you state? Sounds to me like a bunch of little limp dick boys talking trash to feel tough but ending up sounding like a bunch of women on mentalpause appreciation day...

You've been exposed cocksucker over at the Vh links under:

ZahZoo
    User Title
    Good Enough
    Total Posts 1,921 (1.92 per day)
    Registered 04.20.01 12:00 PM (999 days ago)

1,921 posts? lol - What a fucking joke you are!
    Yeah fuckhead, where you belong to suck Brett's cock more often then you should.

Hey cocklicker, if you haven't figured it out yet, real VH fans and those are the fans who only appreciate the real leader in Van Halen and that being Dave, are more intelligent then Van Hagar fans so quit the stupidity already!
    You are a member of the Hagar Links and you come here acting like the typical loser saying the most absurd comment like, " where is the truth?

Hey fuckhead, there are over a dozen quotes from Eddie Van Liar on here that have been posted by interviews he made and an obvious fall out with Hagar!

Open your blood shot eyes up and give that head of yours a shake and you'll read all about the truth, dumbass!
    But being a Van Hagar fan it may take you longer to comprehend the truth you moron.
    Last edited by Quote Master; 01-14-2004 at 09:40 PM.

Army's Fantasy NBA Champ
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with.
    sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Quote Master
    Originally posted by seenbad
    Hmmm. This may be somebody I might like to play with.

Looks like ZahZoo went to find one of his bitches elsewhere.
    And don't look now, its the invasion of one of the biggest cocksuckers of them all from the vhlinks!
    Its the big bad Seebad. More like Sinbad the fudgepacker.

I bet you'd like to play with me.Play with this you cocksmoker, baglicking fag.

pardo
    Okay, here's my problems with the interview that haven't been mentioned. Actually, befor I start saying negative things, I'll say something positive: Its good that Edward isn't wakin up under pianos anymore.

Okay, so problem #1. He says he has 10 albums worth of material. Thats great. But he still doesn't have a singer. Even if he got a singer tomorrow, lyrics and recording doesn't happen over night. Also, he doesn't have a record contract - I'm sure that would take a while along with all the other BS associated with releasing an album. And lets face it - it takes forever for Edward to do ANYTHING! I'd be astonished if there was an album within 2 years.

Problem #2. Edward alluding to the fact that Wolfie is a better bassist than Mike. He goes on to say that Wolfie has only been playing music for 2 years and doesn't practice. Now there's a shot at Mike if I ever heard one. Its cool to be a proud dad, but don't piss on Mike. Ed may be pissed that Mike is playin with Sammie, but Mike also tried to play with Dave and Dave said no. Ed would likely blow a wheel if that happened!

"The only person I am trying to please is myself" = "I don't give a shit about my fans". Thats nice to hear.

All this shit aside, I hope Edward figures his shit out and can get out of this huge rut he's dug himself into. I don't know whats gone down between him and Dave - probably none of us do. But it'd be cool if Dave would stop in and check Edward out on a personal level. Edwards stupid pride would likely force him to straighten out so he doesn't look like a pathetic waste to Dave - you know that rivalry thing they have.

This turned out longer than I figured

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...

One Voice

Thumbs down

Oh yea, thats telling him.
    Candy ass.

Quote Master
    Look Quotemaster... I hang on several VH related boards... Get over yourself... You may think you're being Sarge's cute little pixie peg boy with your slams, but you're not...

I taught your Mommy plenty about being a Dave fan back in 78... too bad she's been too busy sucking cock at the soup kitchens all these years to have taught you how to act like a man...
    Sure, you hang on other boards all right! You've been a loyal cocksucker on the vh links for a long time and if anyone ever reads your ass kissing posts they'll notice the pro Hagar comments and how you like most of the trolls there, suck Brett's cock just to show their support and diss Dave. The Dave Army doesn't put up with bullshit like yours, so fuck off!

Sarge already knows your a cocksucker and a Hagar supporter and keeping assholes like you in line is what myself and others will do for those who come from the links and parade here trying to sound like a commedian. Its not going to happen shit stain!

Funny, your mom said the same thing after you were done humping her!

Now go back the vh links and continue your ass kissing routine there, you fag.

Quote Master
    Oh yea, thats telling him.
    Candy ass.
    What did you expect from a Hagar fan?

This cocksucker has spent his whole life on the vh links and you'd think he would know a thing or 2 about Van Halen by now!

Foot Soldier
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Fuck you!

Your mom loved that double penetration last night with your brother and I!

Thread Information