Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

"It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather, we should thank God that such men lived."

--Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
      ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
      • Dec 2003

Horrible, just horrible...

RIP Max....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Grant
        Sniper
        • Feb 2005

Feeling at a loss for words too. Just simply devastated here...

My sincere condolences to his family and friends and all his many loved ones...

I can say MAX was my first American online friend I made on these boards many years ago, which I've always been more than honoured by that fact and who certainly made you feel very welcome...and so saddened that will never be able to meet Jer in the flesh.

He truly was a warm, caring, selfless, and of course, always buzzing full of life and one funny dude to have around here. Will miss him alot.

RIP, Dear Friend and Sweet Soul.

Your Aussie mate.

Comment

• jhale667
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Aug 2004

Wishing I too could say something profound, but cant...other than to reiterate what others have said about how tragic and sad it is. My heart also goes out to DG and Jer's family. He will be missed. R.i.P. Jer.
          Originally posted by conmee
          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
          Originally posted by eddie78
          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• fryingdutchman
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2005

I can't fucking believe I'm reading this...

Maximus was a pillar of the Roth Army.

RIP, MAX. May angels sing you to your rest.

Too many people dying from the Army. Flash Bastard, AlinChainz, and now MAX. What THE FUCK is going on???
            Originally posted by perilouspete
            fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

hey max, do us all one last favor, and save us all a seat.
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ashstralia
                ROTH ARMY ELITE
                • Feb 2004

rest in peace brother max, one of my first online friends also. the net aint so anonymous at times like these, ay? :tears:

Comment

• Julius
                  Foot Soldier
                  • Jan 2004

Goodbye my very dear friend. You were a stellar human being and my life is richer for having known you.

I miss you already.

Comment

• Blaze
                    Full Member Status

• Jan 2009

~`~

Take care and goodbye, Max. Your parting brought much sadness.

Last edited by Blaze; 06-10-2011, 11:09 PM. Reason: To remove my signature.
                    "I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. - Some come from ahead and some come from behind. - But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. - Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!" ~ Dr. Seuss
                    sigpic

Comment

• Hardrock69
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2005

Oh no.....

Not 2 in one day.....

My cousin who lived in Denver died this morning. He told his Mom (my aunt) last night that he needed to go to the hospital and to call an ambulance. He had been sick for the past few years, but would never tell his Mom what was wrong with him. He was diagnosed with advanced cirrhosis of the liver a few years back.

I did not find out until only a couple of hours ago.

*sigh*

Not a good day, by any means.

Max was cool. One of the great and thoroughly funny people around here. Hope he is getting to meet all his rock heroes who were already at the Great Gig In The Sky.......

Comment

• ThatArtGuy
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Jan 2004

Rest in peace, Max.
                        I brought my pencil!!!

Comment

• jero
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Jan 2004

Very Very sad news! It reminds me to joy life while you're here and live it to the....MAX!

Comment

• Grant
                            Sniper
                            • Feb 2005

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                            Oh no.....

Not 2 in one day.....

My cousin who lived in Denver died this morning. He told his Mom (my aunt) last night that he needed to go to the hospital and to call an ambulance. He had been sick for the past few years, but would never tell his Mom what was wrong with him. He was diagnosed with advanced cirrhosis of the liver a few years back.

I did not find out until only a couple of hours ago.

*sigh*

Not a good day, by any means.

Max was cool. One of the great and thoroughly funny people around here. Hope he is getting to meet all his rock heroes who were already at the Great Gig In The Sky.......
                            So sorry to hear of your loss too, HR...but you're not the only one either, mate.

My godfather whom I was very close to passed away last Monday after a 6 month battle with bowel cancer. I had just attended his funeral yesterday...then woke up this morning only to hear of MAX too.

Not a good day indeed.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Jul 2004

Been thinking all day about this, and can't really find the right words.

Maxi and I had some really good times together on these boards, and then for whatever reason things turned sour, and no matter how many times we tried to bury the hatchet, we ended up just sticking it in our feet and cutting off more toes.

Always admired the guy, and feel terrible for his family and close friends. Been losing too many people lately in life. Today I also found out a terrific guitar player friend passed 2 nights ago as well.

We forget sometimes behind the facade of keyboards and monitors, that it's real people with real lives on the other side.

I never met Jeremy in person, never spoke to him on the phone, yet we certainly touched each others lives over the years.

Gonna miss ya Maxi Pad. Deep down you were a good guy, and you went too young.

Your Friend,

Ted
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• BigBadBrian
                                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                                • Jan 2004

Damn...it feels like I've been kicked in the gut. We'll all miss you, Max.
                                “If bullshit was currency, Joe Biden would be a billionaire.” - George W. Bush

Comment

Working...