Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

I guess Harrison Ford was injured pretty badly and they are using a look-a-like standin for the more minor shots at the moment and slowing down production until he recovers. He's old so yeah he's gonna get hurt in a physical roll. But also it's the law of averages, as he should have probably been injured in the first one with stunts like the plaster boulder. In any case, I remembered this background poster gag from Airplane 2 The Sequel! Seems fitting at this point...

Comment

• Terry
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister

It also doesn't help that my cat has coughed up things with more charisma than Shia LaBeouf.
      ...good stuff, that.
      Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Harrison Ford has a place here and he’s well known in the pilot community here because he has flown aircraft in and out of here for years. He bought some land here to keep developers from getting it and leaves it open to the public. He only asks that you leave it how you found it. He’s made some mistakes flying recently which has people thinking maybe he’s hit that age where he should hang it up. The reality is your mind just isn’t as sharp as you get older. Commercial pilots have to retire at age 65 for that reason. He’s played some great characters over the years.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Seshmeister
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          The reality is your mind just isn’t as sharp as you get older. Commercial pilots have to retire at age 65 for that reason.
          Which gives them 5 or 10 years to prepare to be president...

Comment

Working...