Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    Notice how the info surfaces on "Independent's day."

LOL. Where is Tabula Rasa. Seriously though, these rumors are making me hard. I must of checked google news from the beach about 20 times today.

Happy 4th.
    "Can't you hear Jamies cryin? Shes runnin with the Devil oh nooooo!!! oh no!

Comment

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
      lose your old password?
      Fair enough....good call !!

Comment

After all the shit we give the Wolfster, wouldn't it be ironic for him to wind up being the protector of the flame along with Roth?
        http://gifsoup.com/imager.php?id=4448212&t=o GIFSoup

Comment

Bravo....I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by lesfunk View Post
            After all the shit we give the Wolfster, wouldn't it be ironic for him to wind up being the protector of the flame along with Roth?
            In each of their ways they're definitely hungrier than the other two.

Now he is a bit older I wonder what the chances are of Wolfie being taken out to the strip bars with Roth on the next tour...

Comment

Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
              In each of their ways they're definitely hungrier than the other two.

Now he is a bit older I wonder what the chances are of Wolfie being taken out to the strip bars with Roth on the next tour...
              I have to figure the odds are pretty damn good... He'll be 21 in March. What I'd give to hang out with Uncle Dave... goddamn that kid is lucky!
              Originally posted by wiseguy
              That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

I think the most encouraging sign is that Davidleeroth.com does say, "Get ready." That has got to mean that this thing is about the break or at worst he is about to move on and get cranked up solo again.
                RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

This report was posted on Eddie Trunk's site this morning going into further detail as to what Tremonti heard at the studio. He is claiming the band minus Dave played the entire album for him and told him they took old demos and made songs out of those ideas which in turn gives it the vintage Van Halen sound. Trunk also comments on Dave's site having the message "Get Ready."

Check out the photo of the band at the bottom. Was this from 2007 and i just missed it?

Comment

It has to be new, Ed's hair in 2007-08 was short...

EUAS

Comment

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje View Post
                      This report was posted on Eddie Trunk's site this morning going into further detail as to what Tremonti heard at the studio. He is claiming the band minus Dave played the entire album for him and told him they took old demos and made songs out of those ideas which in turn gives it the vintage Van Halen sound. Trunk also comments on Dave's site having the message "Get Ready."

Check out the photo of the band at the bottom. Was this from 2007 and i just missed it?

http://www.eddietrunk.com/index.cfm/...509/pid/400512
                      Sooo...Trunk has finally gotten around to mentioning the info I found at Youtube and posted HERE at the ARMY last week (which was subsequently picked up and posted elsewhere). Good to see he is right on top of things.

And yes, the image is from the photo session for Rolling Stone nearly 5 years ago.

Last edited by chefcraig; 07-05-2011, 12:40 PM.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Am I wrong in saying that the way they are writing is the way they used to? Ed & Al would jam and then Dave would put lyrics to it? I don't see the shadow of doom in this. Nowadays with things being instant even through distance ,one could record music ,send it to someone in another state and work on their part,and send it back and forth. Hell ,with Dave & Ed ,that might be the BEST way to do things,until you refine things. Otherwise there might be disagreements and rash things said in the heat of the moment.Spearation and cooler heads may be the BEST thing to happen to this band.
                        Again,if reports are true,and Wolf is being this instrumental in bringing Dad off Howdy Doody Mountain and back into the real world ,then kudos to the kid. I hope he does get this Hurricane song ,if thats the case,and perhaps his relationship with Dave will help bring Dad around on some of the cooler aspects DLR brings to the table.Ed may be able to say no to Roth allll day,but when it comes to his kid,maybe he will listen to some suggestions for the first time since '95.....

Comment

Originally posted by redblkwht View Post
                          It has to be new, Ed's hair in 2007-08 was short...
                          The short hair was only after the "rehab" stint that Ed did (instead of playing at the RRHOF gig)
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

That was the same photo shoot as this link... Ed was still a crack head.

Comment

Trunk is your typical media douche, who happens to like Metal/Hard Rock. As usual, he's a day late and a dollar short....

Thanks for playing Ed.
                              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Damn. Sorry about that Chef. I didn't see your 7/1 thread about this or wouldn't have dup'd. I was so hyped up all i could do was type like a mo fo.

Comment

Working...
                                X