Warning: Undefined array key "birthday" in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/api/notice.php on line 1 VHND + Melodicrock VH Rumor Round-Up - The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VHND + Melodicrock VH Rumor Round-Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tru dat!
    Originally posted by wiseguy
    That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Or jaded....
      Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

New update at VHND.com

as the world turns..lmao

EUAS

Comment

Well, I do like the sound of this:
          Engineer: Ross Hogarth, who is back on board after being off the project for some time. He recently described the unreleased record as “the killing side of Van Halen at the top of their game again with Diamond Dave.”.

Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

Might as well edit the title and post the new one...

Van Halen Update 7/6/11

WEDNESDAY, 6 JULY 2011

Not much new here, but here’s a quick update on the new Van Halen album. Some new rumors have surfaced since our last update, but we are hearing that most of them are not true. Here’s what we know as of now:

Album Release Date: We are hearing it is tentatively September or October, 2011.

First Single Release Date: Unknown.

Album Title / Song Titles: Unknown. (We hear that the rumored titles, “Hurricanes”, “Stop Talking” etc. are NOT real song titles).

Album Cover: Unknown. (There’s a rumor that the artwork will feature a brown M&M, emblazoned with the VH logo. We are hearing that this is NOT the artwork that will be used for the CD).

Producer: The vocals were produced by John Shanks. The music was produced by John Shanks and possibly also Eddie Van Halen.

Engineer: Ross Hogarth, who is back on board after being off the project for some time. He recently described the unreleased record as “the killing side of Van Halen at the top of their game again with Diamond Dave.”.

Tour: Their will definitely not be any tourdates before the 5 announced Australian dates from Sept 24th through Oct. 3rd. There are no other rumored dates at this point.
            We’re excited to hear Mark Tremonti claim that new music sounds like “old school Van Halen”, and of course the recent “Get Ready” message from Diamond Dave is further heightening our unbridled anticipation! Stay tuned to VHND.com.

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

Maybe they got nothing to say...

Guitarists, Drummers, Horn Players, can play all day, I would hope they would stick to playing.

Singers say things...

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND PLAY!

That is what I used to yell at bands that took more than a 5 min break after playing the first set.

16 years to put out a couple tunes.....some vinyl...some thing to say.....

I got 5 Bucks sais they got nothing to say.

SING IT BABY!!!

OHHHHWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

I got no time for this shit.

I will make time when they got something to say.
              2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
              clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Not sure if this means anything, but Shanks just tweeted that he's leaving London and headed back to L.A. No reason given why the trip to California. Just saying what he tweeted.

Comment

Originally posted by Waukena View Post
                  Not sure if this means anything, but Shanks just tweeted that he's leaving London and headed back to L.A. No reason given why the trip to California. Just saying what he tweeted.
                  I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.

Not tweeted,.... here, like in front of your naked steaming eyes.

C/O The Fucking DLR Army
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Stay tuned to Diamond David Lee Roth Army!!

Comment

Sweet As.
                      First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                          I got chunks of guys like you in my stool.
                          Nice Phil Hartman (as Sinatra) quote, Thome...
                          Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

We all will get Van Halenized soon....
                            "Nothing gets a yak over a suspension bridge faster than 'Back in the Saddle Again' by Aerosmith" ~ DLR

Comment

The latest from Tasmania.....

VAN HALEN - ALBUM & SINGLE STILL COMING; WORLD TOUR BEING BOOKED:

Welcome to Monday folks... My last Van Halen update was rumours and gossip, but this time around I have some Van Halen FACTS for you. Well...as factual as anything ever gets in VanHalenLand, delivered by a known and trusted source close to ground zero - who, up until this point hasn't had any info at all, as they are not in the habit of delivering rumours to me. Let's go...

- The new Van Halen studio album has NO release date at this point as it is not yet 100% finished. Yep...they are still working on completing it. John Shanks did his bit and now Ross Hogarth, after working with the band in 2010 is back at 5150 to finish the job. There is a single imminent however, but again a date for that arriving at radio or retail is also not yet firm. I'm told "they" are still working on a final mix for the single.

As for a date for the album - I have said all along my money is on October. I'm sticking to that, but with this info, I'd say late October now. No way will the album drop while the band are in Australia and it is desired to have the album out by November because...

- Van Halen's US tour will commence in NOVEMBER!

- Van Halen's 2011/2012 tour will commence in November and I'm told it is likely that the band will stay on the road thru the next Northern summer (mid-2012) with the tour taking in Asia, South America and Europe (watch for the band to possibly headline some festivals in Europe 2012).

That's it for now folks.....short, but concise. Work continues on this album and a single might appear next month. Tour plans are being locked in for a sizeable world tour starting in Australia in September then re-launching in the US in November.

Speaking of the Australian dates coming up, the guy in charge of the Soundwave Festival here in Oz (A.J.) that Van Halen will headline has voiced some frustration at dealing with the band over these dates. On his Twitter account (twitter.com/#!/iamnotshouting) the following two messages:

- "I must say, for one of the world's biggest bands, Van Halen are surrounded by idiots." and "2 months after announcement still can't get the dates on their site despite daily promises...".

Comment

Translation 'I was talking shit last time but this time I'm not, honest'.

What a cheek, that site is an extended troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X