X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hotsummerknight
    Groupie
    • Jul 2011

love just walked in!

hi all! big sammy fan here. DLR is pretty cool, too! cant wait to hit the forums.
    :tongue0011:
  • Sarge's Little Helper
    Commando
    • Mar 2003

Welcome to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army!

Hi hotsummerknight! It is my pleasure to be the first JACKASS to welcome you to The Diamond David Lee Roth Army! IN ROTH WE TRUST.
    "I decided to name my new band DLR because when you say David Lee Roth people think of an individual, but when you say DLR you think of a band. Its just like when you say Edward Van Halen, people think of an individual, but when you say Van Halen, you think of…David Lee Roth, baby!"!

Comment

• hotsummerknight
      Groupie
      • Jul 2011

that was quick! hello sarge thank you for the warm welcome. is everyone here a jackass, too? i thought id be the only one!

Comment

• VAiN
        Use my hand, I won't look
        ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

Welcome aboard, Jackass.
        Originally posted by wiseguy
        That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• hotsummerknight
          Groupie
          • Jul 2011

thank you!!

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Humane slaughter
            The most efficient and widely available method of humanely destroying sheep is a gunshot to the brain from a close range.

The use of firearms is subject to the provisions of the Firearms Act 1996.
            Note:

* A .22 calibre rifle or pistol is adequate for humane destruction of sheep. High velocity hollow point ammunition should be used. Use two magazines per firearm to minimize reloading time.
            * To provide maximum impact and the least possibility of misdirection, sheep should be shot at point blank range. The person using the firearm should move quietly through the pen with the sheep. Under no circumstances should the sheep be shot "over the fence".
            * Never fire while the animal is moving its head; wait for a quiet interval before firing.

Under normal circumstances, the recommended method of humane killing of livestock is a brain shot, followed by bleeding out. The bleeding out of large numbers of sheep at the side of a burial pit is not possible, for logistical and safety reasons.

DPIWE experience is that even the most careful operator using a single shot will wound, rather than kill outright, a small percentage of sheep. Wounded animals cannot be assumed to be unconscious.

It is vital to ensure that all sheep are dead before placing them in the pit. There should be no heartbeat, breathing or eye movement. A small percentage of sheep may require a second shot, or bleeding out.

The recommended position and direction for the use of a firearm is illustrated below.

Recommended position and direction of fire for the firearm - hornless sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at point (a) just behind the poll in the direction of the animal’s muzzle.

Recommended position and direction of fire for firearm - horned sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at a point in the middle of the face just above the level of the eyes whilst aiming along the neck.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Diamondjimi
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • May 2004

Originally posted by hotsummerknight
              hi all! big sammy fan here. DLR is pretty cool, too! cant wait to hit the forums.
              Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• RA1DER
                Roth Army Recruit
                • Oct 2009

Welcome aboard! FYI: VAiN loves hagar avatars, lol!

Comment

• hotsummerknight
                  Groupie
                  • Jul 2011

great tips! thank you!

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

It's cheaper if you just whack the sheep in the head with a six pound sledge hammer. That's how I kill my cows. Very effective.

If you want to be fancy get one of these.

Last edited by Nitro Express; 07-12-2011, 12:51 AM.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • May 2004

Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

• GennyVH
                        Groupie
                        • May 2011

Originally posted by hotsummerknight
                        Welcome!!!

Hi from Italy!!!

....but....SAMMY WHO?????

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Welcome, and good luck....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Jagermeister
                            Full Member Status

• Apr 2010

Originally posted by FORD
                            Humane slaughter
                            The most efficient and widely available method of humanely destroying sheep is a gunshot to the brain from a close range.

The use of firearms is subject to the provisions of the Firearms Act 1996.
                            Note:

* A .22 calibre rifle or pistol is adequate for humane destruction of sheep. High velocity hollow point ammunition should be used. Use two magazines per firearm to minimize reloading time.
                            * To provide maximum impact and the least possibility of misdirection, sheep should be shot at point blank range. The person using the firearm should move quietly through the pen with the sheep. Under no circumstances should the sheep be shot "over the fence".
                            * Never fire while the animal is moving its head; wait for a quiet interval before firing.

Under normal circumstances, the recommended method of humane killing of livestock is a brain shot, followed by bleeding out. The bleeding out of large numbers of sheep at the side of a burial pit is not possible, for logistical and safety reasons.

DPIWE experience is that even the most careful operator using a single shot will wound, rather than kill outright, a small percentage of sheep. Wounded animals cannot be assumed to be unconscious.

It is vital to ensure that all sheep are dead before placing them in the pit. There should be no heartbeat, breathing or eye movement. A small percentage of sheep may require a second shot, or bleeding out.

The recommended position and direction for the use of a firearm is illustrated below.

Recommended position and direction of fire for the firearm - hornless sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at point (a) just behind the poll in the direction of the animal’s muzzle.

Recommended position and direction of fire for firearm - horned sheep and rams.

Using a firearm: Shoot at a point in the middle of the face just above the level of the eyes whilst aiming along the neck.

Comment

• hotsummerknight
                              Groupie
                              • Jul 2011

Originally posted by GennyVH
                              Welcome!!!

Hi from Italy!!!

....but....SAMMY WHO?????
                              thanks for the welcome from italy. thats far away! i cant tell if you are being sarcastic or not, but i was referring to sammy hagar, who took over the reigns on vocals after DLR left the band. he's an acquired taste but i like him too!

Comment

Working...