• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Diamondjimi
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • May 2004

Anything for a Les Paul? (Hilarious!!!)

Click and laff!!!
    Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!
  • Nitro Express
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Diamondjimi
    I would be willing to trade the right guitar for vaginal intercourse if his willing relative was a hot babe. I will pass on the hand jobs.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

He better be careful. Too many handjobs and he won't be able to play his new guitar.
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• LoungeMachine
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Jul 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
        He better be careful. Too many handjobs and he won't be able to play his new guitar.
        No wonder we've been waiting so long for new VH......

Originally posted by Kristy
        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
        Originally posted by cadaverdog
        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• VAiN
          Use my hand, I won't look
          ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I don't get it.... this guy offers handjobs, but doesn't want any gay stuff. Ummmm....

Nice of him to offer to fuck your girlfriend though. Mighty selfless...
          Originally posted by wiseguy
          That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• sadaist
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by VAiN

Nice of him to offer to fuck your girlfriend though. Mighty selfless...

“Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I'm a little curious now DJ. Were you searching Craigslist for 'LesPauls' or 'free handjobs'?

I'm fine with either answer. Just wondering which section I would locate the free handjobs in.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

I'm a little curious now DJ. Were you searching Craigslist for 'LesPauls' or 'free handjobs'?

I'm fine with either answer. Just wondering which section I would locate the free handjobs in.
                i think the section is titled "don't worry, the cops aren't watchin' this"
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Diamondjimi
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2004

Haha, I was actually looking for a bass player. No shit....
                  Trolls take heed...LOG OUT & FUCK OFF!!!

Comment

Working...